The Next Prophesied Event

Keraz

Isaiah 61:1-2a The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me. He has sent me to announce good news to the humble, to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and to proclaim a year of the Lords favour,

Isaiah 61:2b-3...and a Day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, to give then garlands instead of ashes, oil of gladness, instead of mourners tears and a garment of splendour for the distressed. They will be called trees of righteousness, planted by the Lord for His adornment.

Isaiah 61:4-11 Buildings long in ruin and desolate will be restored and rebuilt. Foreigners will serve you, caring for your flocks and vines, but you will be called priests of the Lord and the wealth of the nations will be yours. Because My people have received insults and shame in double measure, they will receive in their own Land, wealth in double measure.

For I, the Lord love justice and hate injustice, I shall give My people a sure reward and make an everlasting Covenant with them. Their posterity will be renowned among the nations, they will be seen as a people blessed by the Lord.

Let us rejoice in the Lord with all our hearts. From Him has come victory and deliverance. His people, robed in beauty are like a garden full of flowers. The Lord will make His victory and renown known to the nations.
Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

Isaiah 61:1-2a, was quoted by Jesus at the commencement of His ministry;.... a year of the Lord’s favour’. He stopped in mid sentence and then said: Today, in your hearing, this prophecy has come true.
Therefore, the rest of this chapter is unfulfilled prophecy. So, we look for the sequence of events to unfold as written, commencing with:

a Day of vengeance of our God’ - The next prophesied event. Not the Return of Jesus in His glory, but His punishment to the nations, triggered by an attack on Israel. This is prophesied and described comprehensively throughout the Bible as a terrible disaster by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis, which will affect the whole world. The Sixth Seal, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 30:26-30, Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7

comfort all who mourn’ - All who love the Lord and follow in His Laws, those who mourn His death on the cross. Zechariah 12:9-10

trees of righteousness, planted in their own Land’ - His people: all faithful Christians, Jews and Gentiles are gathered and settled in His holy Land, into all of that area promised to the Patriarchs, to their descendants by faith, Galatians 3:26-29, in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 20:34-36, Isaiah 26:15

buildings rebuilt and the land restored’ - After the devastation caused by a CME sunstrike, The Lord will regenerate the Land, Ezekiel 36:8 but buildings must be rebuilt, including the new Temple. Isaiah 65:21, Zechariah 6:15

foreigners will serve you’ - Isaiah 60:10...foreigners will rebuild your walls...

wealth of the nations will be yours’ - Zechariah 14:14 The same as what happened at the first Exodus. Exodus 11:2

‘make a Covenant with them’ - Jeremiah 31:33, Ezekiel 34:25, Hebrews 8:10-12

‘from Him has come victory and deliverance’ - Psalms 91:14-16, Psalms 44:4-7

‘known to the nations’ - Ezekiel 39:21, Isaiah 40:5

It was not the intention of God, to give His prophets a clear, instantly understandable message. To have done that would have revealed His plans to all and sundry.

We can’t yet fully ascertain God’s ultimate design for His creation, although it is clear that he does want those who believe in Him and trust to His salvation, to be aware of coming events. We are told to trust Him and hold fast to our faith, but to do that in the midst of sudden and shocking events, without some idea of the outcome of such events, and then it is so much more difficult for us.

Therefore, because God HAS given us the information we need to know about the future, then it is a serious error to ignore it, to fail to gain some understanding or to think that a rapture removal to heaven will take us away from it all.

It must be obvious, to anyone who reads the news, that the current world situation is nearing unsustainability, in terms of resources and population. But the flash point and the focus of God’s plan, is the Middle East. God has not, in the past 72 years, allowed Israel to be conquered and He will not allow that to happen now. Although there will be judgement upon the Jewish people as well, a remnant will eventually be forgiven and restored. Ezekiel 16:59-63, Romans 9:27

Many prophecies tell of God’s fire judgement; this has not happened as yet, His first judgement was by a flood. This coming Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, is described as a terrible day of fire and earthquakes. It will be a Day when the heavens blaze; 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, burning like a furnace; Malachi 4:1, raining fiery coals; Psalms 11:4-6, fire like a whirlwind, many will be killed; Isaiah 66:15-17, suddenly, in an instant....flames of devouring fire; Isaiah 29:5-6.

But the verse that tells us exactly what God will use on that Day is Isaiah 30:26a The moon will shine as bright as the sun and the sun will shine with 7 times its normal power.

This accurately describes a solar flare, something that does happen on a regular basis, usually harmlessly. In the past there have been larger Coronal Mass Ejections, explosions of the suns surface, but scientists warn of the possibility/probability of a massive CME, that in our modern age of communications, transport and conveniences, would have a devastating effect.

Now, note the second half of Isaiah 30:26b... on that Day, the Lord will bind up the broken limbs of His people and heal their wounds.

This is a wonderful promise to His people, those who love the Lord and follow in His laws, every faithful Christian. Many, many prophecies tell how His people will be conveyed and gathered into the Land of Greater Israel after this Day of judgement. This day and the gathering are quite different from that described at the Return of Jesus - years later.

Isaiah 52:6-12 On that Day, My people will know My Name.....go out leave Babylon, keep yourselves pure, the Lord will guard and guide you.

Ezekiel 28:25-26 When I execute judgement on all of Israel’s scornful neighbours, then My people: all the true believers, gathered from the nations, will live in peace in the Land, I shall show My holiness in them for everyone to see. [Before Jesus Returns]

Ezekiel 20:41-42 I shall accept you....after I have brought you out from the peoples where you have been dispersed, into the Land promised to your [Spiritual] forefathers.
Ref: REB. (some verses abridged)

Greeting my friend,
not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this, your main points in your OP

#1, you said,
a Day of vengeance of our God’ - The next prophesied event. Not the Return of Jesus in His glory, but His punishment to the nations, triggered by an attack on Israel.
scripture, Isaiah 35:4 " Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

this took place in the Lord Jesus coming in flesh the first time.for the following verses confirm this, (see verses 5-10).

#2, you said,
buildings rebuilt and the land restored’ - After the devastation caused by a CME sunstrike, The Lord will regenerate the Land, Ezekiel 36:8 but buildings must be rebuilt, including the new Temple. Isaiah 65:21, Zechariah 6:15
are we speaking "Spiritually?", Matthew 17:9 " And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead." Matthew 17:10 " And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?" Matthew 17:11 " And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things." Matthew 17:12 " But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them." Matthew 17:13 " Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."

PICJAG, 101G.

this took place in the Lord Jesus coming in flesh the first time.for the following verses confirm this, (see verses 5-10).
Note; that in several prophesies about the terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath, there are dramatic cosmic happenings, These did not occur in the first Century.
The reality is that none of the graphically described scriptures about that Day, [BTW; a literal 24 hour day. Isaiah 47:9, Zephaniah 1:4-6, Revelation 16:8] have happened yet.
They are end time prophesies, that may commence quite soon.
are we speaking "Spiritually?"
No, these things must literally take place. The Prophesies about the first Advent of Jesus, did. Why not those about the end times and the final wrap up of God's Plan for mankind.
John the Baptist could have been the promised reappearance of Elijah, but because the Jews rejected and killed Jesus, that we still await Elijah to come.

Note; that in several prophesies about the terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath, there are dramatic cosmic happenings, These did not occur in the first Century.
The reality is that none of the graphically described scriptures about that Day, [BTW; a literal 24 hour day. Isaiah 47:9, Zephaniah 1:4-6, Revelation 16:8] have happened yet.
They are end time prophesies, that may commence quite soon.

No, these things must literally take place. The Prophesies about the first Advent of Jesus, did. Why not those about the end times and the final wrap up of God's Plan for mankind.
John the Baptist could have been the promised reappearance of Elijah, but because the Jews rejected and killed Jesus, that we still await Elijah to come.
Elijah, is already come, Matthew 17:11 " And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things." Matthew 17:12 " But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them." Matthew 17:13 " Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."

are you saying that the Lord Jesus is incorrect about John the Baptist being the Elijah that already came..... "but they knew him not,"

PICJAG, 101G.

Elijah the Prophet
Ecclesiasticus 48:1-10 There arose Elijah, a prophet like fire, whose Word blazed like a torch. By the Word of the Lord, he shut up the sky and three times he called down fire from heaven. By the Word of the Most High, you raised a corpse from the dead. You sent kings and famous men to destruction, how glorious you were, Elijah, in your miracles! You were taken up to heaven in a chariot by a fiery whirlwind. Scripture records that you are to come at the appointed time, to allay the Divine wrath before it destroys us all, to reconcile father and son and to restore the tribes of Jacob. Reference: REB Apocrypha

1 Kings 18:37-38 Answer me, Lord, and let this people know that You are God in Israel and that is You who have brought them back to their allegiance. Then fire from heaven fell, consuming the whole offering, the wood, the stones, the earth and the water in the trench.

Malachi 4:5-6 Look, I will send you the prophet Elijah before the great and terrible Day of the Lord comes. He will reconcile parents to their children, so as to avoid My curse on the Land.

Luke 1:17 John will go before Him as a forerunner, possessed by the power and spirit of Elijah, to reconcile father to child, to convert the rebellious to the ways of the righteous and to prepare a people that shall be fit for the Lord.
Ref: REB Abridged

Now, as the great and terrible Day of the Lord approaches, we can soon expect that someone, somewhere will rise up in the spirit and power of Elijah. It may be that the man himself will appear, as he never died and it is probable that he is one of the two witnesses who preach in Jerusalem during the time of the Anti Christ.

Elijah was the prophet who called down fire from heaven, maybe he will do so again when the Islamic nations and entities commence their attack on Israel.

It will be Elijah who will reconcile families, this mainly refers to the great reconciliation and rejoining of the House of Judah and the House of Israel. Ezekiel 37:15-28

This will lift the Divine curse off the Land and enable the restored tribes of Jacob, the Israelites and now as we know; every faithful Christian believer. They will go to their heritage and be the people fit to welcome Jesus at His Return.

All the holy Land, promised so long ago to the Patriarchs, will be cleared and cleansed by the forthcoming Day of the Lord’s judgement/punishment by fire from God’s storehouse, Deuteronomy 32:34-35, the sun.

It was not the intention of God, to give His prophets a clear, instantly understandable message. To have done that would have revealed His plans to all and sundry.
What does the Word f GOD say? Hebrews 1:v.1-3 combined with Acts 3:v.18 to 26

1 God, who at sundry times (from Moses to Malachi, so around 1100 years) and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers (unto the nation of Israel) by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days (in this current time we can say last two days, last 2000 years) spoken unto us by his Son (and by His true Church-His body) , whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also (by JESUS) He made the worlds-Hebrews 11v.3-; (Who is worthy to reach the world to come? Luke 20:v.35-36 - Check it.)
3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His Person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high: - Acts 3.v.21 - Whom the heaven must receive until the times of RESTITUTION of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. Check it in Acts 3:v.18 to 26 -
We can’t yet fully ascertain God’s ultimate design for His creation, although it is clear that he does want those who believe in Him and trust to His salvation, to be aware of coming events. We are told to trust Him and hold fast to our faith, but to do that in the midst of sudden and shocking events, without some idea of the outcome of such events, and then it is so much more difficult for us.
What does the Word of GOD say? Revelation 1:v.1-3

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him, to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass;
and he sent and signified it by his angel unto His servant John:
2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
Therefore, because God HAS given us the information we need to know about the future, then it is a serious error to ignore it, to fail to gain some understanding or to think that a rapture removal to heaven will take us away from it all.
Yes. What does the Word of GOD say? Matthew 24:v.25 (among others)- JESUS said: Behold, I have told you before. What was told by JESUS, (as says Hebrews 1:v.1 above) , the Son of GOD? Well, what JESUS said is written in Matthew 24:v.21-24:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time(Daniel 12:v.1-Check it), no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any MAN (Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, among others) shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; BELIEVE IT NOT.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
It must be obvious, to anyone who reads the news, that the current world situation is nearing unsustainability, in terms of resources and population. But the flash point and the focus of God’s plan, is the Middle East. God has not, in the past 72 years, allowed Israel to be conquered and He will not allow that to happen now. Although there will be judgement upon the Jewish people as well, a remnant will eventually be forgiven and restored. Ezekiel 16:59-63, Romans 9:27
What does the Word of GOD say? Matthew 24:v.4 to 8
4 ... Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of WARS and rumours of WARS: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the END is not yet. (When will the END come? 1 Corinthians 15:v.24 to 27 combined with Revelation 11:v.15 to 18-Chek it.)
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Regardings to Israel, only 144K will be saved-Revelation 7:v.1 to 8, and 14:v.1-3. This prophecy will fulfill LITERALLY despite GOD sends
strong DELUSION that they should believe a lie, Even in him whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders (Revelation 13:v.11 to18), that they all might be damned WHO BELIEVED NOT THE TRUTH (who believed not in JESUS), but had pleasure in unrighteousness. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Many prophecies tell of God’s fire judgement; this has not happened as yet, His first judgement was by a flood. This coming Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, is described as a terrible day of fire and earthquakes. It will be a Day when the heavens blaze; 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, burning like a furnace; Malachi 4:1, raining fiery coals; Psalms 11:4-6, fire like a whirlwind, many will be killed; Isaiah 66:15-17, suddenly, in an instant....flames of devouring fire; Isaiah 29:5-6.
What does the Word of GOD say? Malachi 3:v.17-18 and 4:v.1
17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that Day (the LORD's Day) when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
4:v.1 - For, behold, the Day cometh(the LORD's Day), that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

1 Corinthians 3:v.12-13
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

About LORD's Day here goes some parameters for analyze:
But the verse that tells us exactly what God will use on that Day is Isaiah 30:26a The moon will shine as bright as the sun and the sun will shine with 7 times its normal power.
This accurately describes a solar flare, something that does happen on a regular basis, usually harmlessly. In the past there have been larger Coronal Mass Ejections, explosions of the suns surface, but scientists warn of the possibility/probability of a massive CME, that in our modern age of communications, transport and conveniences, would have a devastating effect.
The prophecy you quoted above is about the woman: Revelation 12:v.1 - And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the Sun(the interpretation by alegory refers to Malachi 4:v.2, and is JESUS), and the moon under her feet (the moon reflects the light of the Sun-thee light of JESUS. By alegory, the moon is the Holy Spirit-John 16:v.12-17), and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: (refers to the twelve apostles of the Lord JESUS).

On the other hand,
the commentary you made must be replaced by Isaiah 33:v.10to 14:
10 Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.
11 Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.
12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.
13 Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might.
14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

continues next post

continuation from post above
Now, note the second half of Isaiah 30:26b... on that Day, the Lord will bind up the broken limbs of His people and heal their wounds.

This is a wonderful promise to His people, those who love the Lord and follow in His laws, every faithful Christian. Many, many prophecies tell how His people will be conveyed and gathered into the Land of Greater Israel after this Day of judgement. This day and the gathering are quite different from that described at the Return of Jesus - years later.

Isaiah 52:6-12 On that Day, My people will know My Name.....go out leave Babylon, keep yourselves pure, the Lord will guard and guide you.
With relation of the Day of Judgment, we can know how will it be through Romans 2, mostly verses 2 to 11
2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
Ezekiel 28:25-26 When I execute judgement on all of Israel’s scornful neighbours, then My people: all the true believers, gathered from the nations, will live in peace in the Land, I shall show My holiness in them for everyone to see. [Before Jesus Returns]
At midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet Him. 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And when... the bridegroom came; they that were ready went in with Him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? Luke 18:v.8
Ezekiel 20:41-42 I shall accept you....after I have brought you out from the peoples where you have been dispersed, into the Land promised to your [Spiritual] forefathers.
Ref: REB. (some verses abridged)
Romans 9:v.27-30
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.
30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

Isaiah 10:1-4 Woe betide you who enact unjust laws and draft oppressive edicts, depriving the poor of justice and robbing My people of their rights. What will you do, when called to account, when devastation from afar confronts you? Where will you hide your riches and leave your children? Nothing will remain, but that you cringe among the captives or fall with the slain.

Isaiah 9:16-19 Those who guide My people have led them astray and those who follow them are deluded. Therefore the Lord will show no mercy to the youths or pity the widows and fatherless. They are a nation of godless evildoers, everyone speaks impiety. For all this, His anger has not abated.
The ungodly are set ablaze, like a fire it consumes the briars and thorns. It sets the forests ablaze and all is wrapped in a pall of smoke. The land is scorched by the fury of the Lord and the people will be fuel for the fire.

Isaiah 8:9-10 Take note you nations: You will be shattered. Listen all you distant parts of the earth, arm yourselves and be defeated, prepare for battle and be shattered. Devise your plans, but they will be foiled, prepare what you will, but it will not be carried out.

Isaiah 10:17-19 The Light of Israel will be become a fire, their Holy One, a flame – which in one Day will burn up and consume His thorns and briars. The beauty of the forests and pastures will be suddenly devastated and only a remnant will remain.

Isaiah 13:9-13 The Day of the Lord is coming, that cruel Day of wrath and fierce anger, a Day of darkness to reduce the [holy] Land to a desolation and to destroy the wicked there. The Lord will punish the world for its evil, the wicked and proud peoples will be cut down. Humans will be as scarce as gold, as rare as the gold of Ophir. The sky will tear apart and the earth will be moved from its place at the wrath of the Lord Almighty, on the Day of His blazing anger.
Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

These Bible prophecies say it all, how the unjust and godless peoples will be brought to account, those ‘thorns and briars’, that is: those who despise the Lord’s people and attack the holy Land, will be punished. Ezekiel 28:24 & 30:1-5, Jeremiah 12:14

This is prophesied to be carried out by the means of a terrible judgement of fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis, all to be fulfilled literally by a Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun: ‘tearing apart the sky’. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1 That will ‘reduce the land to desolation’, and ‘cut down all the proud and wicked peoples’. Their plans against the Lord’s people will not be carried out. Deut. 32:22&34-35, Psalms 83:1-18, Psalms 7:12-16, Jer. 49:34-37, Rev. 6:12-17

But, after this sudden and shocking event, those who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, every born again Christian, have His amazing promises of their redemption and the restoration of the Holy Land, where they will gather and live in peace and security. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Jeremiah 33:12-13, Isaiah 66:12-21, Joel 2:21-24

Is the Day the Lord ‘tears apart the sky and reduces the earth to desolation’, the same Day of the Return in glory? No, these scriptures do not match with the Return, this happens first in order to fulfil God’s promises to the Patriarchs; Psalms 105:5-10 and for the sake of His Holy Name. Ezekiel 36:22

I believe the next major prophetic event will be the rapture of the church.
I recommend you hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
Be ready to stand firm in your faith and to Call upon the Name of the Lord, when He sends His fiery wrath. Luke 21:34-45

I believe the next major prophetic event will be the rapture of the church.
Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 (the book of Revelation is from around 95AD)

15 The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of OUR Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever. (see verse 18 below combined with Luke 20:v.35-36, and notice that the nations will be angry with those who are of Jesus and are united with Him fighting for the kingdom of God. ).

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry(wrathed), and thy wrath is come(GOD's wrath comes, in fact it is already running), and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged-Revelation 20:v.4-, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth. - this will fulfill LITERALLY from now on, day by day, until total destruction of the kingdoms of this world, world of Devil -

Be careful and get ready

Last edited:
Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 (the book of Revelation is from around 95AD)

15 The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of OUR Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever. (see verse 18 below combined with Luke 20:v.35-36, and notice that the nations will be angry with those who are of Jesus and are united with Him fighting for the kingdom of God. ).

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry(wrathed), and thy wrath is come(GOD's wrath comes, in fact it is already running), and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged-Revelation 20:v.4-, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth. - this will fulfill LITERALLY from now on, day by day, until total destruction of the kingdoms of this world, world of Devil -

Be careful and get ready
I wish you presented some commentary.

I wish you presented some commentary.
As I said in parentheses, the book of Revelation was written around 95AD, or 65 years after JESUS ascension. The book is a Revelation of my Lord Jesus Christ, actually a sealed and secret book as it was prophesied-Ezekiel 2:v.9-10, and Isaiah 29:v.11 and Revelation 5:v.1- which GOD gave unto JESUS after His ascension, to shew unto His servants things which must come to pass; and JESUS sent and signified it by His angel (in fact an archangel - Revelation 1:v.12-13) unto His servant John.

Revelation 11:v.15 is similar to a declaration of WAR against the current world of the Devil. It is written: The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the Kingdoms of OUR Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.
(Take a look in Revelation 11:v.18 combined with Matthew 5:v.5, and Luke 20:v.35-36, and Revelation 5:v.10, and notice that in consequence of the seventh Trumpet the NATIONS will be angry, will be wrathed, against those who are of Jesus and are united with Him fighting for the GOD's Kingdom, as said Paul the Apostle: 1 Corinthians 15:v.24-27:
24 The END cometh, when He shall have delivered up the Kingdom to GOD, even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN ALL RULE AND ALL AUTHORITY AND POWER.
25 For He must reign, till He hath put all enemies under His feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For GOD hath put all things under His feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him).

Revelation 11:v.16-17
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before GOD on their seats (according Revelation 4:v.4. In my view the 24 elders are the 24 authors of the Old Testament, to which GOD gave His word to write His book, that is the book of the Lord), and they fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty (who is the Lord JESUS), which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

Revelation 11:v.18 -
18 And the nations were (will be) angry(will be wrathed), and thy wrath is come(GOD's wrath comes, in fact it is already running against all the nations, they will punished severely and will perish), and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged-Revelation 20:v.4-, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth. (- this will fulfill LITERALLY from now on, day by day, until total destruction of the kingdoms of this world, world of Devil - 1 Corinthians 15:v.24-27 and 51-55)

Be careful, and get ready, "For GOD will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the LORD make upon the earth" -Romans 9:v.28, combined with Hebrews 10:v.27.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by HIM), and LORD of lords
Amen

Last edited:
People today are mostly in denial of what the future may hold for them. Worldwide natural disasters and manmade problems seem to be proliferating with no easing up or solutions in sight. It may just be possible for mankind to overcome its plagues, economic woes, resource shortages and rebuild earthquake damage, etc, but a prospective World War 3, starting in the Middle East, has the potential to practically wipe us out and pollute large areas of the earth.

A lot of people do not want to be concerned about the future, it’s hard enough just to get by without any extra worry and it is right that we must carry on doing what we have to for survival. Those whom God has called for a specific task must continue to do it and we all need to plan and provide for the future as though things will continue as usual. It is a mistake to sell up and withdraw to a hideout, as many failed doomsday proponents have shown.

However, ‘You, My friends are not in the dark’ about end times events. ‘It is ‘While they are saying: All is peaceful: sudden destruction will come upon them’. 1 Thess. 5:3-4 ‘My friends’- those who love the Lord and keep His commandments. Luke 21:34-36

they/them’- godless people, who don’t know that God Himself will act against them. Micah 4:12

The Bible [and the Apocrypha] have a very large amount of unfulfilled prophecy, that is not there for no reason; God expects us to take note of what He has told us through His prophets. Because so many incorrect ideas and notions about what God has planned abound in the church and in the secular world, it is difficult for us to overcome them and just simply believe the literal words of the prophets. Excepting for the obvious metaphors, which are used to describe events and scenes unknown in their time.

With the current world situation as it is, then we must expect something dramatic to change the situation and commence the end times events. The Lord had told us, through the ancient prophets, what this will be – in over 100 prophecies, of the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a judgement of fire that destroys His enemies.

We are clearly informed of the nature and extent of this event, it will be a gigantic fireball exploded from the sun – a Coronal Mass Ejection of superheated particles that will envelope the earth and literally cause all the prophesied disasters. But there will be plenty of survivors, just a matter of staying under shelter until the CME passes and fervent prayers for the Lord’s protection. Acts 2:21

The so called prophecy gurus, don’t have the truth and while their motivation is money and adulation, God will not enlighten them. Demonic entities can perform certain signs and wonders and I guess they know what the Bible says, therefore they may give mankind information or dis-information, for their own reasons.

So, people are now without any real idea of how and when this huge threat will impact their existence.

The fulfilment of the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath is ‘the Elephant in the Room’, the event that ‘comes like a thief’, but we who ‘are His friends’ can and should know of what the Lord has planned for His creation

Ezekiel 35:1-5 Look toward all the lands of the Edomites and pronounce judgement upon them. The Lord says: I shall stretch out My hand to strike your land, I will reduce it to a desolate waste and your towns will be ruined. Then you will know that I am the Lord, for you have kept up an ancient feud and shed the blood of the Israelites by warfare, during the time of their punishment. [by exile]

Ezekiel 35:6-9 Therefore as I live, says the Lord: I shall make blood your destiny, since you do not hate killing and death, that will come upon you. Your land and cities will become desolate wastes forever and no one will travel there. I will cover the hills and valleys with the dead, your towns will not be inhabited.

Ezekiel 35:10-14 You say: the two nations and two countries [The ten tribes of Israel and the two tribes of Judah] will be our possession, even though the Lord has been there. Therefore your anger and jealousy will be repaid, for I will do to the whole of Edom what you have done in your hatred for My people. I shall be known among you - for the way I judge you, you will know that the Lord has punished you. [by the means of a CME sunstrike, Isaiah 30:26-30] I have heard all your blasphemous talk about the Land of Israel, saying: the Land is ours to occupy. You have boasted and spoken against Me without restraint. So, now I will destroy you., while the whole world rejoices, As you rejoiced at the inheritance of the House of Israel, when it was desolated, so I will do to you, all your lands will be devastated. Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verse abridged

The Edomites can be identified as those nations and entities - that hate My people and have kept up their ancient feud with Israel, those peoples who currently occupy a large portion of the area promised to the Patriarchs and who now threaten the Jewish State of Israel with annihilation. Psalms 83:13-15, describes how the Lord’s Day of wrath will deal to them, as they commence their attack on Israel. Isaiah 30:26, Psalms 7:12-16, Isaiah 8:9-10, Obadiah 1:15, Micah 4:11-12

Psalms 83:12 informs us that the goal of this alliance is total possession of all the Land of Israel. This is exactly as the Charters of Hamas and Fatah state; they are not interested in a two State solution, all the Jews must either leave or be killed. THEY love killing and death. Ezekiel 35:6

Many people believe that the next prophesied event in our world will be the Gog/ Magog invasion. Others say it’s the tribulation – preceded by a rapture of the church. Some think the Return of Jesus will be next. That it will be none of these is told to us in the Book of the prophet Ezekiel, chapters 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 & 39 they all speak about the Israelites, who are now all of God’s faithful Christian peoples; being gathered out of the nations and settled into the Holy Land of Israel. Those chapters are written in a fairly obvious sequence of events. Ezekiel 34:12-13 ‘I will rescue My sheep [people] from where they were scattered in the Day of cloud and darkness, I will lead them out of the nations and bring them home to their own country’. Amos 5:18, Isaiah 13:9-10

Then comes Ezekiel 35, where it is explained how this gathering and resettlement can take place.

This attack by the peoples surrounding Israel will result in their destruction, but the Bible prophecies also say that Judah too, will be judged at this time and ‘only a holy remnant will survive’. The Land is not polluted by radiation and as the CME the Lord will use, quickly passes, the vegetation soon regenerates. Psalms 68:9, Ezekiel 36:8 You, Land of Israel, grow your trees and bear fruit, for the homecoming of My people is near.
This opens the way for all the faithful Christian peoples to emigrate to their heritage. Later will come the invasion by Gog/Magog – a different list of peoples and nations. They attack the Israelites ‘gathered from the nations and living in a land recently recovered from ruin’. Ezekiel 38:8 Their total destruction is ‘to show Myself Holy and make Myself known to many peoples’. Ezekiel 38:23
The rest of the prophecies will then unfold – the rise of the Anti Christ, the Tribulation and then, the culmination of the age: the Return of Jesus for His 1000 year reign.

People today are mostly in denial of what the future may hold for them. Worldwide natural disasters and manmade problems seem to be proliferating with no easing up or solutions in sight. It may just be possible for mankind to overcome its plagues, economic woes, resource shortages and rebuild earthquake damage, etc, but a prospective World War 3, starting in the Middle East, has the potential to practically wipe us out and pollute large areas of the earth.
First, there will not be any "World War 3 starting in the Middle East" or anywhere; this is a false prediction or prophecy.

Second, mankind will NEVER "overcome its plagues, economic woes, resource shortages and rebuild earthquake damage, etc." as you think, actually your thinking is from a HUMAN perspective, not from GOD's perspective, so I must say it be quite the opposite, it will be impossible to MANKIND "overcome" the PUNISHMENTS OF GOD now, and from now on. It is GOD's WRATH, and He will not withdraw His wrath. Revelation 11:v.18, says:

18 - The nations were (will be) angry,
and thy WRATH is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest DESTROY them which destroy the earth.

Be careful and get ready, for the ETERNAL PUNISHMENT of the world of Devil has started, and is LITERALLY running, and it will NEVER END, but NEVER, it's for ever and ever.
For the great Day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? THE WORD IS GOD, remember:John 1:v.1

Last edited:
It probably hasn't reached your ears or you haven't heard until this moment that ETERNAL punishment is already underway, yes, the beginning of the ETERNAL punishment has already begun and it will NEVER END. The punishment of the wicked nations has already STARTED by our Lord JESUS, and it is forever. Only true believers, true Christians, will survive (Psalm 91 combined with Matthew 25:v.34-45, and 1Corinthians 15:v.24-27&51-57, and 1 Thessalonians 4:v.15-18, among many others ) and will take possession of the kingdom of God (Daniel 7:v.27 combined with Luke 20:v.35-36, and Revelation 11:v.15 to 18) that Jesus confirmed by announcing from the beginning through his Word. Get ready. The Word is GOD.

Jesus warned: There shall upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea(understand: sea=waters=peoples, and nations, and MULTITUDES of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15), and the waves roaring (waves of the sea, that is, the generations); Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be SHAKEN, FOR EXAMPLE, the two COVENANTS, the Old and New Testaments, both are already revoked, finished/ended, cancelled, annulled, abolished, both will no longer have any effect for salvation, and all them which remain preaching and selling or buying oil for lamps will lose their souls.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. That said, when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.-Luke 21:v.25-28. Get ready.

JESUS warned: And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, HERE IS CHRIST, or there(john 5:v.43to47); BELIEVE IT NOT. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

BEHOLD, I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE. Matthew 24:v.22-25

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. Matthew 24:v.35
Get ready

How can the meek inherit the earth?

The Lord JESUS said: Matthew 5:v.5 combined with Revelation 5:v.10
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Mat.5.v.5
And has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Rev. 5:v.10

Question:
How can the meek inherit the earth?
The answer is here: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts. - Zechariah 4:v.6

Zechariah 4:v.1 to 6
verse 1 - And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a MAN that is wakened out of his sleep.
verse 2 - And said unto me, What seest thou?

And I said, I have looked, and
behold (1) a candlestick all of gold;
with (2) a bowl upon the top of it;
and (3) his seven lamps thereon;
and (4)seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof.

verse 3 - And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

Interpreting the Scriptures above:

1 - Candlestick
is the Church of the LORD-His body; Revelation 1:19
2 - with a bowl upon the top of it: - the bowl is for storing and conserving the oil produced by the two olive trees to the Candlestick-that is for the anointed Church of the LORD;
3 - and his seven lamps thereon: - the seven lamps are the seven Spirits of God - Revelation 4:v.5;
4 - and seven pipes to the seven lamps which are upon the top thereof: the 7 lamps - 7 spirits of GOD - are placed on the top of the pipes to enlighten the Church of the LORD mainly in this time of Apocalypse - the END of the times and establishment of GOD's Kingdom Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts, and confirmed by Matthew 5:v.5 combined with Revelation 5:v.10, among other biblical references.

verse 4
- So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
verse 5 - Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
verse 6 - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the Word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Back