I think that Abraham was under the Noachide laws

I would only be concerned with commands that apply to Me
Like the noachide in the Jerusalem council in Acts 15? Yes. Or men only keep those in the Torah that apply to them as fathers, masters, husbands, etc.

being a Rabbi is evidence of How Much born again...?
You'd have to ask them. But, one that follows the laws, both written and oral, even Jesus says your righteousness must exceed theirs to enter heaven, Matthew 5:20.

Like the noachide in the Jerusalem council in Acts 15? Yes. Or men only keep those in the Torah that apply to them as fathers, masters, husbands, etc.

You'd have to ask them. But, one that follows the laws, both written and oral, even Jesus says your righteousness must exceed theirs to enter heaven, Matthew 5:20.
Who has ever kept all of the commandments? There was only One and He did not need to be "Born Again"

Who has ever kept all of the commandments?
No one needs to as some apply to men, women, masters, slaves, kings, priests, husbands, wives, children, etc., only.

From this perspective, Jesus didn't keep them all. Also, Jesus relied on his parents righteousness in 3 commandments - circumcision, redemption of first born, and consecration, to fulfill his obligations in the law.

There was only One and He did not need to be "Born Again"
Actually, isn't it a Christian teaching that Jesus was begotten from Eternity, and then born as a human? So, he's been born several times from that perspective.

With regards to sin, there are known and unknown sins. Job says all men born from women fall short.

Last edited:
No one needs to as some apply to men, women, masters, slaves, kings, priests, husbands, wives, children, etc., only.

From this perspective, Jesus didn't keep them all. Also, Jesus relied on his parents righteousness in 3 commandments - circumcision, redemption of first born, and consecration, to fulfill his obligations in the law.

Actually, isn't it a Christian teaching that Jesus was begotten from Eternity, and then born as a human? So, he's been born several times from that perspective.

With regards to sin, there are known and unknown sins. Job says all men born from women fall short.
You are thinking in the natural no different than Nichodemus.

Jeshua was born from above.

He came from a womb. If he was born from above as you say, you admit he wasn't eternal.
Yeshua was God in the flesh. His flesh had to be sacrificed for only He was the perfect sacrifice that was acceptable to pay the price for our sins. Animal sacrifices are no longer needed.

Yeshua was God in the flesh.
No. He was just human. He didn't father himself. ;)

His flesh had to be sacrificed for only He was the perfect sacrifice that was acceptable to pay the price for our sins. Animal sacrifices are no longer needed.
If our sins were paid for, there would be no more death or suffering. That didn't happen even immediately after Jesus' death.

Jeremiah 33:17-26, Ezekiel 37-45, talks about the Levitical priesthood, sacrifices, and the temple returning, and the prince bringing his own sin sacrifices.

Last edited:
Not to me. Prayer,fasting and good works will never get you into heaven. Salvation is a gift from God to those who are "Born Again" "Believe in the Messiah Jeshua and you shall be saved."
I'm already saved without the need of Jesus.

Be saved by the God that saved Jesus. ;)

Yeshua said "I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life ,no one can come to the Father but through Me. There is no other way.
First of all, we don't know that Jesus said that. The gospels were written decades later and a lot of legend was mixed with history. Second, there is no reason for me to really consider what Jesus said to be important.

Back