Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

Because the scripture says we have one God the father.

I suppose you don't believe in one God the father. If you don't believe Jesus is his own father then Jesus cannot be God. Jesus is the son of God the father.

The scriptures do not require me to learn it .

But you have three Gods who you call by name. God the father God the Son and God the HS. Which two of them do you not believe in?

because they expose the rubbish that you spew.

So why is it written in your creed? You accept the creed, don't you? You don't believe because the creed tells you not to say it.

So why did you bring it up and use it? Are you saying that you made an analogy that represented nothing? Dis you take your medication?

I don't see how that helps your position...You likened a person to an inch and God to a foot.

I can't help you if you have no understanding.

They are forbden to say three Gods are they not?

Because you are forbidden to say three Gods while teaching three Gods? You do teach Jesus is God the Father is God and the HS is God and they are not each other, don't you?

You have to tell me because You said I applied normal logic. If my logic is normal then your logic is not normal, is it? Therefore abnormal.

That would mean he passed on the authority to them. A person is responsible for his actions.

I said everything...What part of everything do you not understand? If we are to become just like Jesus then if he is lord of the sabbath then those who are like him are also lord of the sabbath.

Actually it forbids catholics from saying three Gods and compels christian disciples to acknowledge three Gods... Jesus is not mentioned here.

19. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord;
20. So are we forbidden by the catholic religion to say; There are three Gods or three Lords.
Do you see this? Every person by himself is God. Therefore three Gods. Then they forbid you from saying three Gods.
Every Person refers to Father, Son, Holy Spirit, NOT to believers.
Since there are NOT three Gods or Lords all Christians are forbidden to say there are.

Rotfl... God saved your Yeshua.

All Torah.

Interesting enough, false gods have veils, masecah, Exodus 34:17. A covering for them. ;)

Merely used to guide the people in pray to our heavenly God.

He did on the spot, a Ram.

Yep, Jesse and David come from Bethlehem, and Messiah descends from them.
And in The N.T. God provided a sacrifice: His ONLY SON.

Verse 13 says EVERY creature in heaven and earth.
The Lamb is WORSHIPPED in v13-14.
They were NOT The King of Israel, nor were they BORN as King of ANYTHING.
It says they worshiped/revered him that lives forever and ever. That's God. Jesus died, remember?

Rotfl...

Every Person refers to Father, Son, Holy Spirit, NOT to believers.
The scripture does not say so.
Since there are NOT three Gods or Lords all Christians are forbidden to say there are.
But there are three Gods in your trinitarian story...Every person is God and Lord...It appears that you don't know your trinitarian doctrine. You have to acknowledge every person as God and then deny there are three Gods...I don't blame you.
19. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord;
20. So are we forbidden by the catholic religion to say; There are three Gods or three Lords.

The scripture does not say so.

But there are three Gods in your trinitarian story...Every person is God and Lord...It appears that you don't know your trinitarian doctrine. You have to acknowledge every person as God and then deny there are three Gods...I don't blame you.
Newbie, it's interesting you point out the red because clearly in Exodus 20:

3You shall have no other gods before Me. (not us)

Newbie, it's interesting you point out the red because clearly in Exodus 20:

3You shall have no other gods before Me. (not us)
Yep. Those words come from the Athanasian creed a catholic doctrine that compels their followers to believe that there are three Gods and then forbids their followers from saying three Gods.
They have a different God, made up of three Gods that you cannot call Gods.

Yep. Those words come from the Athanasian creed a catholic doctrine that compels their followers to believe that there are three Gods and then forbids their followers from saying three Gods.
They have a different God, made up of three Gods that you cannot call Gods.
I totally agree here with you. And the Protestants follow suit and follow the RCC.

Rotfl... God saved your Yeshua.

All Torah.

Interesting enough, false gods have veils, masecah, Exodus 34:17. A covering for them. ;)

Merely used to guide the people in pray to our heavenly God.

He did on the spot, a Ram.

Yep, Jesse and David come from Bethlehem, and Messiah descends from them.
It is all about the Son even with Abel sacrificing.
It was always to bring the Son’s reign as it belongs to Him and to defeat Satan who is death that deceived.

strawman

Nonsense. That is like saying that there was no mother or father before the child was born.

John 17:24
Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
How could the Father love the son before the foundation of the world if both of them did not exist?

No, the scripture is clear they both existed before the foundation of the world.

Who you tell your rubbish does not make more or less rubbish.
Oh' How immature you are. You tried to prove from John 17:24 that The Father and The Son existed before the foundation of the world. That's the same thing Trinitarians prove to show that The Father and The Son existed as Two distinct Persons.

But you are famous for pulling scriptures from the overall context

Ps 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Nothing was before the beginning but God.

Scriptures start with the beginning and not before - Gen 1 and John 1:1; 1John 1:1.

How ridiculous your private interpretation is. You got to first repent before trying to post here.

I will show you how to interpret scriptures in harmony. Let's take your referenced scripture John 17:24

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

What World John is talking about? He is talking of the mankind.

God so loved The WORLD that He gave......John 3:16 .

John is certainly not speaking of the earth and the heavens here. Let's see the preceding verse immediate next verse to your referenced scripture:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

The same is in John 17:5

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

I have silenced Trinitarians who take John 17:5 out of context just as Unitarians take John 17:3 out of context. You don't understand that the whole chapter of John 17 is the Mediator's prayer on behalf of whom He is Mediating for. It's not for every Tom, Dick and Harry but for His chosen good ground who would bring 30, 60 and 100 fold fruit - Mat 13.

I've been studying scriptures since a long time and by His grace learnt to harmonize scriptures without trying to make one scripture war with another as you try to do that

As I told you earlier Adam was created in the image and likeness of YHWH as Man in all Anthromorphism. The duality of powers of YHWH as Ordinal First is The Father and as The Ordinal Last as The Son - whether you like it or not!

Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam 's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

'Figure' - G5179 Tupos

It's Hebrew equivalent:

tupos H6754 * צֶלֶם (ṣelem) tselem

Tselem H6754 is equivalent to Greek G5179 Tupos.

It's used in Gen 1:26 as Image

'Let US make man in Our IMAGE.

That's the way to study scriptures.

The Son of God is the same God of Gen 1:26 in whose image man was created.

That's one of the many ways to prove The Son is God in flesh.

Paul had explained it beautifully in Phil 2:5-7 which Unitarians without hard way of studying scriptures reject. How worse for anyone to reject their only true God Who humbled Himself though being in the form of God.

Oh' How immature you are. You tried to prove from John 17:24 that The Father and The Son existed before the foundation of the world. That's the same thing Trinitarians prove to show that The Father and The Son existed as Two distinct Persons.
The scripture supports itself sir.
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
Trinitarians try to prove three Gods and then deny that they are three Gods. I say there is one God who is the father. I don't claim Jesus is God.
But you are famous for pulling scriptures from the overall context

Ps 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
That was a prophecy that God would have a son who was a man. How does that affect God making the world by his spirit son?
Nothing was before the beginning but God.
You are funny. Before the beginning of what? Does the scripture not say in the beginning was the word?
Scriptures start with the beginning and not before - Gen 1 and John 1:1; 1John 1:1.
God is the father of spirits is he not? Do you suppose there were no spirits before the earth was formed?
How ridiculous your private interpretation is. You got to first repent before trying to post here.
The scripture says God made the worlds by his son. what do you suppose that means?
I will show you how to interpret scriptures in harmony. Let's take your referenced scripture John 17:24

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

What World John is talking about? He is talking of the mankind.

God so loved The WORLD that He gave......John 3:16 .
How does that make any sense? You are showing Jesus existed before the foundation of the world... The world represents the entire creation. not just mankind. Even if you assume it means mankind then Jesus existed before mankind.
2 Samuel 22:16
And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the Lord, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.
Does this mean mankind was discorved?
John is certainly not speaking of the earth and the heavens here. Let's see the preceding verse immediate next verse to your referenced scripture:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
1 Chronicles 16:30
Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.
Is the world here referring to mankind?
The same is in John 17:5

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
That is referring to all creation sir, not just mankind.
Psalm 24:1
The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
Does the world in the passage mean mankind?
I have silenced Trinitarians who take John 17:5 out of context just as Unitarians take John 17:3 out of context.
What you have done is put in your own context. The Greek word kosmos does not mean mankind.
You don't understand that the whole chapter of John 17 is the Mediator's prayer on behalf of whom He is Mediating for. It's not for every Tom, Dick and Harry but for His chosen good ground who would bring 30, 60 and 100 fold fruit - Mat 13.

I've been studying scriptures since a long time and by His grace learnt to harmonize scriptures without trying to make one scripture war with another as you try to do that

As I told you earlier Adam was created in the image and likeness of YHWH as Man in all Anthromorphism. The duality of powers of YHWH as Ordinal First is The Father and as The Ordinal Last as The Son - whether you like it or not!

Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam 's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

'Figure' - G5179 Tupos

It's Hebrew equivalent:

tupos H6754 * צֶלֶם (ṣelem) tselem

Tselem H6754 is equivalent to Greek G5179 Tupos.

It's used in Gen 1:26 as Image

'Let US make man in Our IMAGE.

That's the way to study scriptures.

The Son of God is the same God of Gen 1:26 in whose image man was created.

That's one of the many ways to prove The Son is God in flesh.

Paul had explained it beautifully in Phil 2:5-7 which Unitarians without hard way of studying scriptures reject. How worse for anyone to reject their only true God Who humbled Himself though being in the form of God.
So how do you explain the Greek word kosmos/world does not mean mankind. If Jn was saying the world means mankind then the word kosmos should mean mankind.

You are already in ditch and don't know Your God in whose image you were created.
Sir you did not know "the world" meant kosmos/all creation and not mankind...while it can be used to mean the inhabitants of the world it does not mean mankind. In the same way sloth can be used to mean a lazy person Sloth does not mean person or lazy...
Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Last edited:
Genesis 4:7
If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you refuse to do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires you, but you must master it.

It never was about Jesus. Sorry.

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Back