Faith Alone

”then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground” (Gen 2:7)
YHWH forms the body that the Holy Spirit indwells so in that sense YHWH “sends” the body or substance of Christ.

Clearly two different things sir...The passage refers to Adam. no other man was formed from the dust after Adam.
You are playing smart with foolishness.
…or your mind is closed, kinda like,
As your mind is completely missing kinda like.
“But their minds were hardened. For to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.”
That is referring to the Jews.
People who think the Bible is primarily historical and literal, like the Pharisees in Paul’s time, cannot see the spiritual meaning of scripture. The heavenly/celestial Christ revealed by scripture and doctrines associated with his cosmic life are foreign to such people.
As it is to you also.
Since we will never see eye-to-eye you can have the last word cause I don’t plan on spinning my wheels with you.
Oh, we do see eye to eye that is why you are running away. You have been caught and exposed in scriptural witchcraft...

yep :
works of the law
and works of righteousness
Do you have an understanding problem? No one is saved by any works but one must continue in good works to maintain their salvation.
Transform your mind..
Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

your claim that works are required
Nope, I made no such claim, Like I said you seem to have an understanding problem. We are discussing Justification to enter into the kingdom of God and also what is required after. By faith one is justified but one cannot enter into the kingdom without action.
Here is Jesus teaching how it works...
Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
John 3:5
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Romans 3:28 For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law.

Titus 3:5 He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,
So you have been justified, How did you enter into the kingdom?

What else is there?
Tell me how you entered into the kingdom without works.
What are the works you think save?
Ephesians 2:10
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Do you think that you will be saved if you don't walk in the good works ordained for us to walk?
Matt 25
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

My point is why are we discussing something that is not written in the bible in a Bible discussion?

I may be mistaken and please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t you the one referring to Jesus Christ as God incarnate?

Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. In the same way earthly children look like their parents Jesus Christ resembles Heavenly Father who is a real person,with a perfected body of flesh and bones.

We believe in God,the Eternal Father, and in His Son,Jesus Christ,and in the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost is a personage of spirit. They are one in purpose and are perfectly united in bringing to pass Heavenly Father’s plan of salvation. They preside over this world and all other creations of our Father in Heaven.

I believe in the witness given in the New Testament of Jesus Christ. He has made an atonement for my sins and by so doing reconciled me to God.

Last edited:
Now you are moving the goalposts. I have not seen anyone make the argument works are required at the moment of justification.

Good works are not required at our initial salvation. Our justification before God is not a one time event we can mark on our calendar. We were saved we are being saved and we will be saved. This is not an argument for the doctrine of salvation by faith alone. Neither am I saying by this that works do not play a role in our ongoing justification.

Titus 3:5
He saved us not by works of righteousness which we had done,but according to His mercy,by the washing of regeneration,and by the renewing of the Holy Ghost,

Last edited:
Great! So works are not required at the moment of justification.
He saved us not by works of righteousness which we had done, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration, and by the renewing of the Holy Ghost,

I may be mistaken and please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t you the one referring to Jesus Christ as God incarnate?
Definitely mistaken...Jesus is not God in any way or form. He is the son of God

Jesus is the only begotten Son of God.
Then he cannot be God. At this point, you shouldn't be going any further.
In the same way earthly children look like their parents Jesus Christ resembles Heavenly Father who is a real person, with a perfected body of flesh and bones.
God is a spirit, sir. Jesus said so. Jesus took on the form of man, which means he was a spirit before. Same as his father God.

We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.
So the eternal Father alone is God. Jesus and the HS are not God the father and neither does God the father need them to be God the father.

The Holy Ghost is a personage of spirit.
And God is the father of spirits...How does that help your argument?
Hebrews 12:9
Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
They are one in purpose and are perfectly united in bringing to pass Heavenly Father’s plan of salvation. They preside over this world and all other creations of our Father in Heaven.
Therefore, God, the father is over all of them...

I believe in the witness given in the New Testament of Jesus Christ. He has made an atonement for my sins and by so doing reconciled me to God.

Yes, and you have a duty to remain reconciled.

Now you are moving the goalposts...I have not seen anyone make the argument works are required at the moment of justification.
So Sola Fide is true

We are justified by faith apart from works of the law and not from works of righteousness:

Good works are not required at our initial salvation.
Nope God saved us while we were yet sinners.
Our justification before God is not a one time event we can mark on our calendar.
Yes, it is. Ye cannot re-crucify Jesus over and over.
We were saved we are being saved and we will be saved.
Yes, but we cannot be re-saved.
Heb 6
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
This is not an argument for the doctrine of salvation by faith alone. Neither am I saying by this that works do not play a role in our ongoing justification.

He saved us not by works of righteousness which we had done,but according to His mercy,by the washing of regeneration,and by the renewing of the Holy Ghost,
I see your point on this matter.

So Sola Fide is true

We are justified by faith apart from works of the law and not from works of righteousness:
The scripture is true...but you cannot be moving the goalpost willy-nilly. When you are referring to initial justification faith is required, no works are involved. But to enter into the kingdom works are required and to maintain the right standing with God works are required. All three are required for full salvation. (1) Faith to be justified (2)Faith+ works to enter into the kingdom (3) Faith+works to maintain the right standing with God.

The scripture is true...but you cannot be moving the goalpost willy-nilly. When you are referring to initial justification faith is required, no works are involved. But to enter into the kingdom works are required and to maintain the right standing with God works are required. All three are required for full salvation. (1) Faith to be justified (2)Faith+ works to enter into the kingdom (3) Faith+works to maintain the right standing with God.

"initial justification faith is required, no works are involved"
Thank you!!!!!
So your issue is with OSAS and not Solal Fide

Romans 8:
9For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. 30And those He predestined, He also called; those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified.

Question ---> Is there anyone who God justified: that He will NOT glorify?

"initial justification faith is required, no works are involved"
Thank you!!!!!
So your issue is with OSAS and not Solal Fide
You asked what works you need to be saved, since we are still being saved works are involved in our salvation. You need to make your position clear. Not troll when the scripture is being explained to you.

You asked what works you need to be saved, since we are still being saved works are involved in our salvation. You need to make your position clear. Not troll when the scripture is being explained to you.
the title of this thread is "faith alone"
Which is referencing the doctrine called "Sola Fide"

Sola Fide addresses how we are justified:

The justified are saved

Those who are Predestined will be saved
Those who are Elect will be saved
Those who God calls will be saved
Those who are regenerated (born again)are saved
Those who have Faith are saved
Those who Repent are saved
Those who are Justified are saved
Those who are Adopted are saved
Those who are being sanctified are saved
Those who will be glorified will be saved

Romans 8:
9For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. 30And those He predestined, He also called; those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified.

Question ---> Is there anyone who God justified: that He will NOT glorify?
That seems like an OSAS position... But people do fall away.
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
And some completely miss the mark...
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

That seems like an OSAS position... But people do fall away.
And some completely miss the mark...
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
they were never saved

1 Peter 1:4 “an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you”
5 who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

2 Corinthians 1:21 And it is God who establishes us with you in Christ, and has anointed us, 22 and who has also put his seal on us and given us his Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee

Ephesians 1:11-14 In Him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of his will, so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of his glory. In Him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

sealed,
guaranteed ,
promised
by the Holy Spirit
to an inheritance that is
imperishable,
undefiled,
and unfading,
kept by the power of God!!!

How much stronger does it need to be worded ?

a complete rejection of works based salvation!!!

Thanks again

the title of this thread is "faith alone"
Faith alone is faith without works...James says faith without works is dead.
Which is referencing the doctrine called "Sola Fide"
Therefore it is referencing the faith that God gives every man to believe Jesus is the son of God. God gives that faith no one mustered it up. When a man acknowledges that Jesus is the son of God he must repent and be baptized to enter into the kingdom of God. How did you enter into the kingdom of God?
Sola Fide addresses how we are justified:
By God through faith that God himself gives.
The justified are saved
Then they have to enter into the kingdom and maintain righteousness. If not they go back to being unsaved. How many saved people do you think there are outside the kingdom of God?
Read the text slowly...
Romans 8:29
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
He predestinated them to be conformed...what happens if they do not conform? That they might be the firstborn
Those who are Predestined will be saved
Those who are Elect will be saved
Those who God calls will be saved
Those who are regenerated (born again)are saved
Those who have Faith are saved
Those who Repent are saved
Those who are Justified are saved
Those who are Adopted are saved
Those who are being sanctified are saved
Those who will be glorified will be saved
2 Peter 1:10
Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
The elect has to conform else they will fall...Peter says you have to make it sure. You seem to be saying it is set in stone.

Back