I think that Abraham was under the Noachide laws

A god with DNA is physical and created. Your idea are those of false gods.

Jehovah gave DNA to both Adam and Jesus. Exactly how that happened, we don't know but he did do it. The point is that God the Father was the source of the male part of Jesus’ DNA.
You can continue with your wimpy vision of God if it makes you happy.

First of all, we don't know that Jesus said that. The gospels were written decades later and a lot of legend was mixed with history. Second, there is no reason for me to really consider what Jesus said to be important.
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.(John 14:16) Do the Scriptures lie?

First of all, we don't know that Jesus said that. The gospels were written decades later and a lot of legend was mixed with history. Second, there is no reason for me to really consider what Jesus said to be important.
Do you feel the same way when you read the Old Testament?

Jehovah gave DNA to both Adam and Jesus.
No, they were created with DNA. God didn't give of Himself any DNA.

Exactly how that happened, we don't know but he did do it. The point is that God the Father was the source of the male part of Jesus’ DNA.
Rotfl... neither genealogy in Matthew or Luke have God as Jesus' physical father. Either Joseph is Jesus' father, or Jesus has zero right to the throne of David, and he's an illegitimate child.

You can continue with your wimpy vision of God if it makes you happy.
You can continue in your mythical errors, and wimpy answers.

So, who created your god?

No, they were created with DNA. God didn't give of Himself any DNA.
So how was man created in God's image? And don't give me the character, that's not what the Bible says.

Rotfl... neither genealogy in Matthew or Luke have God as Jesus' physical father. Either Joseph is Jesus' father, or Jesus has zero right to the throne of David, and he's an illegitimate child.
Not so.
...The Messiah must be from the lineage of King David (Jeremiah 23:5). Though translations derived from the Greek text of Matthew confuse the genealogy, the Ancient Hebrew text of Matthew's Gospel, from which the Aramaic and, later, the Greek were translated, clearly details Miriam's lineage through her father Yoseph ben Yaakov through the kingly line of David through Solomon.
Luke's Gospel, on the other hand, details the lineage of Miriam's husband Yoseph ben Eli through David's son Nathan. ... It is clear that the Yoseph ben Yaakov mentioned in Matthew 1:16 and the Yoseph ben Eli cited in Luke 3:23 (which is the Yoseph who is Miriam's husband in Matthew 1:19) are two different men with two distinct genealogical lines back to David - yet they both bear a very common Israelite name. A woman marrying a man with the same first name as her father is very common in every culture - this led a careless translator into profound error.

… The Peshitta Aramaic texts of Matthew 1:16 (which was translated from a latter Greek text) indicates that Miriam’s 'gevra' (mighty man) was named Yoseph, and Matthew 1:19 specifies that Miriam’s 'ba’ala' (husband) was also named Yoseph.
Yoseph is a very common name in Israel. Miriam’s husband Yoseph had three grandfathers with the same name. This undoubtedly led the translators to make “a mistake of familiarity,” thinking that the two “Yosephs” of verses 16 and 19 (in Matthew) were one and the same.
The Greek translators chose to render both Aramaic words gevra and ba’ala as the Greek word 'aner', which simply means “a person of full age.” The English translators then chose to translate the singular Greek word 'aner' as “husband.”

http://thechronologicalgospels.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/TCG_NativitySample.pdf (p45).

You can continue in your mythical errors, and wimpy answers.

So, who created your god?
I know of no created "god."

So how was man created in God's image? And don't give me the character, that's not what the Bible says.
Have you bothered to study the Hebrew terms tzelem and demut and how it pertains to God? Apparently not.

Tzelem with respect to God refers to the image He represents, stands for. An example of this usage is Psalm 73:20, where God abhors what man represents. God is a wise, merciful ruler, and we represent Him on earth, Gen 1:27, Exodus 34:6-7.

We often say, "I had a certain image of him", not referring to the physical but to character, actions, knowledge, etc.

If you need an explanation of likeness, demut, I can do that for you as well.

Not so.
...The Messiah must be from the lineage of King David (Jeremiah 23:5). Though translations derived from the Greek text of Matthew confuse the genealogy, the Ancient Hebrew text of Matthew's Gospel, from which the Aramaic and, later, the Greek were translated, clearly details Miriam's lineage through her father Yoseph ben Yaakov through the kingly line of David through Solomon.
Luke's Gospel, on the other hand, details the lineage of Miriam's husband Yoseph ben Eli through David's son Nathan. ... It is clear that the Yoseph ben Yaakov mentioned in Matthew 1:16 and the Yoseph ben Eli cited in Luke 3:23 (which is the Yoseph who is Miriam's husband in Matthew 1:19) are two different men with two distinct genealogical lines back to David - yet they both bear a very common Israelite name. A woman marrying a man with the same first name as her father is very common in every culture - this led a careless translator into profound error.

… The Peshitta Aramaic texts of Matthew 1:16 (which was translated from a latter Greek text) indicates that Miriam’s 'gevra' (mighty man) was named Yoseph, and Matthew 1:19 specifies that Miriam’s 'ba’ala' (husband) was also named Yoseph.
Yoseph is a very common name in Israel. Miriam’s husband Yoseph had three grandfathers with the same name. This undoubtedly led the translators to make “a mistake of familiarity,” thinking that the two “Yosephs” of verses 16 and 19 (in Matthew) were one and the same.
The Greek translators chose to render both Aramaic words gevra and ba’ala as the Greek word 'aner', which simply means “a person of full age.” The English translators then chose to translate the singular Greek word 'aner' as “husband.”

http://thechronologicalgospels.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/TCG_NativitySample.pdf (p45).
A mother's lineage doesn't contribute in tribal lineage. I've shown this to you before.

Kingship passes male to male, not through females.

I know of no created "god."
if your god has physical DNA as part of his image, then he's created.

Is this another new Jewjitzu move ? I will answer it as soon as you answer my question. I promise!!!
Have you read Psalm 119? I'll give you a taste ;)

153Look upon my affliction and rescue me, for I have not forgotten Your law.

154Defend my cause and redeem me; revive me according to Your word.

155Salvation is far from the wicked because they do not seek Your statutes.

156Great are Your mercies, O LORD; revive me according to Your ordinances.

157Though my persecutors and foes are many, I have not turned from Your testimonies.

158I look on the faithless with loathing because they do not keep Your word.

159Consider how I love Your precepts, O LORD; give me life according to Your loving devotion.

160The entirety of Your word is truth, and all Your righteous judgments endure forever.

So, tell me how Jesus was saved? And why trust in someone that needed salvation as well?

Last edited:
And this ridiculous answer is your third avoidance of answering my question about transubstantiation.
You don't really care about transubstantiation. You are simply trying to redirect the conversation away from your remark that God the father has DNA.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.(John 14:16) Do the Scriptures lie?
LOL Have you not paid any attention? I'm a Jew. The gospels are not my scriptures. The gospels do not accurately record what Jesus said, since they mix legend with history. Further, there is no reason for me to think that anything Jesus said was exceptional, since he was simply a nice Jewish man.

LOL Have you not paid any attention? I'm a Jew. The gospels are not my scriptures. The gospels do not accurately record what Jesus said, since they mix legend with history. Further, there is no reason for me to think that anything Jesus said was exceptional, since he was simply a nice Jewish man.
So it looks like you were never Born Again as an acting Christian. Your conversion was false.

You can't say that. YOu are not me.
Sure I can. You walked away from the true Messiah Yeshua.…4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age— 6and then have fallen away—to be restored to repentance, because they themselves are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting Him to open shame.…(Hebrews 6;4-6) Not in a position I would want to be in.:cry:

Back