Could Satan's sins be forgiven if he repents?

Yes, he can and he will. The problem is Satan. He can never change. There's no amount of love, compassion, and forgiveness shown to Satan that will ever change him. He is what he is and the only solution is to destroy him through the eternal torment of the lake of fire. Even the threat of eternal flame would still not change him a single bit. He would curse God for eternity in the lake of fire.

God is love, forgiving, and compassionate. Would he forgive Satan if he asks for forgiveness?
It was already offered to Lucifer and his angels... and murderously refused.

What happened on the Cross also represents the rebellious angel's attitude towards the Lord.

They wanted him dead. They wanted Him dead and replaced. Murderous Barabbas represented Satan.

Lucifer said in his heart.. "I will make myself like the Most High."
In his heart Lucifer assassinated the Lord, and in his heart took over His throne for himself.
That is why Jesus said that Satan was a murderer from the beginning.

Hows that? Jesus warned if you lust for a woman in your heart that (in God's knowing) you have committed adultery. Like wise, when Satan desired to get the Lord off His throne and take the Lord's place? It was murder in Lucifer's heart.

David's son Absalom's desire and attempt to kill his father David to take over David's throne became a living and overt metaphor as to what took place between Lucifer and the Lord in Lucifer's mind.

Remember?... Jesus warned. That if you hold a malicious anger in your heart towards another? You have committed murder. Lucifer murdered the Lord in his heart.

That was inexcusable. Not a sin. It was the beginning of Evil. It would be like picking up a happy baby from its crib and choking it to death. No excuse accepted. No repentance offered at that point.

Well; from what I gather, God's patience has its reasonable limits, i.e. it's possible
to push God too far and go past a point of no return wherein no amount of sincere
repentance will succeed.

Heb 12:15-17 . . See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; . . . that
there be no immoral or godless person like Esau, who sold his own birthright for a
single meal. For you know that even afterwards, when he desired to inherit the
blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought
for it with tears.
_

Yes, he can and he will. The problem is Satan. He can never change. There's no amount of love, compassion, and forgiveness shown to Satan that will ever change him. He is what he is and the only solution is to destroy him through the eternal torment of the lake of fire. Even the threat of eternal flame would still not change him a single bit. He would curse God for eternity in the lake of fire.
I agree, he's bad to the bone!

No, he doesn't have a Messiah or an Atonement. Christ Atoned for those who were Born of Water; and that's not Satan...
Okay I got it, there are some things even Jesus can't forgive. Being Satan would be number one being a banjo player ;) number two. Just kidding about number two. But Bob knows what I'm talking about.

It was already offered to Lucifer and his angels... and murderously refused.

What happened on the Cross also represents the rebellious angel's attitude towards the Lord.

They wanted him dead. They wanted Him dead and replaced. Murderous Barabbas represented Satan.

Lucifer said in his heart.. "I will make myself like the Most High."
In his heart Lucifer assassinated the Lord, and in his heart took over His throne for himself.
That is why Jesus said that Satan was a murderer from the beginning.

Hows that? Jesus warned if you lust for a woman in your heart that (in God's knowing) you have committed adultery. Like wise, when Satan desired to get the Lord off His throne and take the Lord's place? It was murder in Lucifer's heart.

David's son Absalom's desire and attempt to kill his father David to take over David's throne became a living and overt metaphor as to what took place between Lucifer and the Lord in Lucifer's mind.

Remember?... Jesus warned. That if you hold a malicious anger in your heart towards another? You have committed murder. Lucifer murdered the Lord in his heart.

That was inexcusable. Not a sin. It was the beginning of Evil. It would be like picking up a happy baby from its crib and choking it to death. No excuse accepted. No repentance offered at that point.
Dynamite post! In this day and age we like to look at everything as being sweet warm and wonderful and the reality of what Satan is all about is extremely upsetting. But I think you hit it right on the head and drove your point home.

Well; from what I gather, God's patience has its reasonable limits, i.e. it's possible
to push God too far and go past a point of no return wherein no amount of sincere
repentance will succeed.

Heb 12:15-17 . . See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; . . . that
there be no immoral or godless person like Esau, who sold his own birthright for a
single meal. For you know that even afterwards, when he desired to inherit the
blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought
for it with tears.
_
I concur

God is love, forgiving, and compassionate. Would he forgive Satan if he asks for forgiveness?
I would say no. The thing is we don’t know what actually happened that caused his fall. But God offered him and those who fell with him no reconciliation whatsoever.

The thing is is Satan. He would never seek forgiveness from God.

I would say no. The thing is we don’t know what actually happened that caused his fall. But God offered him and those who fell with him no reconciliation whatsoever.

The thing is is Satan. He would never seek forgiveness from God.
Good point, and no I'm not referring to the one in the top your head:LOL:

The answer is no. The Bible teaches that there are certain sins which are so serious that they cannot be forgiven in this life or the next:

Matthew 12:

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

If it is possible for man to commit a sin that is so serious that it cannot be forgiven in this life or the next, it stands to reason that Satan, who is the master of all sin, is already in that situation, and therefore cannot be forgiven in this life or the next.

Lovelytony22 said:
The nature of Lucifer is that he is a fallen archangel (Read Ezekiel 28) He once had a place in heaven, but he rebelled, and lost his position

No, it is impossible for angels to repent. That is because there is no blood sacrifice available for angels. Unlike humans, they are not created in the image of God.

This is really not an argument from silence--and yes, Scripture is indeed silent on that issue. However, in order to make a case for the salvation of angels, there necessarily need to have an Old Testament reference for the redemption of angels, as there is for humans. Because there can be no ordo soludus for angels seen, in Scripture, iit does not exist.

Besides that, in heaven, humans will rule over angels.

Absolutely not:
and it has NOTHING to do with the hypothetical scenario of whether or not Satan (or the demons) can repent;
and you do not need to appeal to the certainty of Biblical prophecies.

You can make the case with basic Christianity 101

Q: Why do sinners end up in Hell?
A: It is the JUST penalty for their sin.

Q: Why do some sinners NOT end up in Hell?
A: Someone else paid the just penalty for their sin.

Christ did NOT come as an angel: was not tempted as an angel: did not live a perfect angelic life
Christ did NOT pay the just penalty for the sins of the fallen angels.

The answer is no. The Bible teaches that there are certain sins which are so serious that they cannot be forgiven in this life or the next:
More Mormonism! The Mormon poster is conflating human beings temporarily living in the physical realm, and angelic beings living permanently in the spiritual realm of heaven or in the physical realm of hell.

Absolutely not:
and it has NOTHING to do with the hypothetical scenario of whether or not Satan (or the demons) can repent;
and you do not need to appeal to the certainty of Biblical prophecies.

You can make the case with basic Christianity 101

Q: Why do sinners end up in Hell?
A: It is the JUST penalty for their sin.

Q: Why do some sinners NOT end up in Hell?
A: Someone else paid the just penalty for their sin.

Christ did NOT come as an angel: was not tempted as an angel: did not live a perfect angelic life
Christ did NOT pay the just penalty for the sins of the fallen angels.
Well there is there! And of story! Satan's goose is cooked, he doesn't have a snowballs chance!

Back