The foundation of all salvation.

First Josheb denied the sinners volition is causal in salvation

second the fact that you cannot be saved without faith shows it is a necessary condition

This is rather basic
So, I do not. Man is free yet determined.

It is a condition given by the grace of God. What God requires God provides.

Mark 11:22 (KJV 1900) — 22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

Have faith in God (ἐχετε πιστιν θεου [echete pistin theou]). Objective genitive θεου [theou] as in Gal. 3:26; Rom. 3:22, 26. That was the lesson for the disciples from the curse on the fig tree so promptly fulfilled. See this point explained by Jesus in Matt. 21:21 which see for “this mountain” also.

A.T. Robertson, Word Pictures in the New Testament (Nashville, TN: Broadman Press, 1933), Mk 11:22.
Thats not the only way to translate it of course. Were your going to provide the other possiblities or only those favorable to you position??

Lacking evidence such as context. The specialty on your side. Is the context free will?
You failed to show context contrary to anything I stated

(RV) but without thy mind I would do nothing; that thy goodness should not be as of necessity, but of free will.
(RNT) but without your consent I am unwilling to do anything, so that your goodness may not be of necessity but of free will.
(RHB13r) but without Thy mind I would do nothing; that Thy goodness may not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(AKJV-R) But without your mind would I do nothing; that your benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(ABU_NT) But without thy consent I desired to do nothing; that thy benefit may not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(ARV 2005) but without thy mind I would do nothing, that thy goodness should not be as of necessity, but of free will.
(ASV-2014) but without thy mind I would do nothing; that thy goodness should not be as of necessity, but of free will.
(ALT) But I wanted to do nothing without your consent, so that your good [deed] shall not be as by necessity but by a voluntary [action].
(Anderson) but, without your consent, I was not willing to do any thing, that your good deed might not be as a matter of necessity, but one of free-will.
(Bishops) But without thy mynde woulde I do nothyng, that thy benefite shoulde not be as it were of necessitie, but willingly.
(Cepher) But without your mind would I do nothing; that your benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(CGV) but without your mind I would do nothing; that your goodness should not be as of necessity, but of free will.
(Complete Apostles' Bible) But I wished to do nothing without your consent, in order that your good might not be by necessity, but by being voluntary.
(Darby) but I have wished to do nothing without thy mind, that thy good might not be as of necessity but of willingness:
(Douay-Rheims) D:ModulesBut without thy counsel I would do nothing: that thy good deed might not be as it were of necessity, but voluntary.
(DRB) But without thy counsel I would do nothing: that thy good deed might not be as it were of necessity, but voluntary.
(EMTV) But I wished to do nothing without your consent, in order that your good might not be by necessity, but by being voluntary.
(JB2000) but I did not want to do anything without thy counsel, that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(ECB) and apart from your decision, I will to do naught; that your good not be as of necessity, but voluntarily.
(ERRB) But without apart from thy mind decision, would I will to do nothing naught ; that thy benefit good should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly voluntarily .
(Geneva) But without thy minde woulde I doe nothing, that thy benefite should not be as it were of necessitie, but willingly.
(Noyes NT) but I chose to do nothing without thy consent, that thy benefit may be not as from necessity, but willingly.
(HBIE) But without thy consent I wished to do nothing; that thy benefit may not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(LITV) But I was willing to do nothing without your consent, that your good might not be by way of necessity, but by way of willingness.
JUB) but I did not want to do anything without thy counsel, that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(KJ2000) But without your consent would I do nothing; that your benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(KJVCNT) But without your mind would I do nothing; that your benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(KJ3) But I was willing to do nothing without your consent, that your good might not be by way of necessity, but by way of willingness.
(KJV) But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.

You failed to show context contrary to anything I stated

(RV) but without thy mind I would do nothing; that thy goodness should not be as of necessity, but of free will.
(RNT) but without your consent I am unwilling to do anything, so that your goodness may not be of necessity but of free will.
(RHB13r) but without Thy mind I would do nothing; that Thy goodness may not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(AKJV-R) But without your mind would I do nothing; that your benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(ABU_NT) But without thy consent I desired to do nothing; that thy benefit may not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(ARV 2005) but without thy mind I would do nothing, that thy goodness should not be as of necessity, but of free will.
(ASV-2014) but without thy mind I would do nothing; that thy goodness should not be as of necessity, but of free will.
(ALT) But I wanted to do nothing without your consent, so that your good [deed] shall not be as by necessity but by a voluntary [action].
(Anderson) but, without your consent, I was not willing to do any thing, that your good deed might not be as a matter of necessity, but one of free-will.
(Bishops) But without thy mynde woulde I do nothyng, that thy benefite shoulde not be as it were of necessitie, but willingly.
(Cepher) But without your mind would I do nothing; that your benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(CGV) but without your mind I would do nothing; that your goodness should not be as of necessity, but of free will.
(Complete Apostles' Bible) But I wished to do nothing without your consent, in order that your good might not be by necessity, but by being voluntary.
(Darby) but I have wished to do nothing without thy mind, that thy good might not be as of necessity but of willingness:
(Douay-Rheims) D:ModulesBut without thy counsel I would do nothing: that thy good deed might not be as it were of necessity, but voluntary.
(DRB) But without thy counsel I would do nothing: that thy good deed might not be as it were of necessity, but voluntary.
(EMTV) But I wished to do nothing without your consent, in order that your good might not be by necessity, but by being voluntary.
(JB2000) but I did not want to do anything without thy counsel, that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(ECB) and apart from your decision, I will to do naught; that your good not be as of necessity, but voluntarily.
(ERRB) But without apart from thy mind decision, would I will to do nothing naught ; that thy benefit good should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly voluntarily .
(Geneva) But without thy minde woulde I doe nothing, that thy benefite should not be as it were of necessitie, but willingly.
(Noyes NT) but I chose to do nothing without thy consent, that thy benefit may be not as from necessity, but willingly.
(HBIE) But without thy consent I wished to do nothing; that thy benefit may not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(LITV) But I was willing to do nothing without your consent, that your good might not be by way of necessity, but by way of willingness.
JUB) but I did not want to do anything without thy counsel, that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(KJ2000) But without your consent would I do nothing; that your benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(KJVCNT) But without your mind would I do nothing; that your benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
(KJ3) But I was willing to do nothing without your consent, that your good might not be by way of necessity, but by way of willingness.
(KJV) But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
What is the context? Repeating the verse does not help. What is Paul dealing with?

The verse shows all you need to know

free will and necessity are contrary to one another

context cannot change that
So you offer no context. And they are not contrary to one another. If something is voluntary then its not a necessity. Which is the point of the text. You know if you actually read it.

So you offer no context. And they are not contrary to one another. If something is voluntary then its not a necessity. Which is the point of the text. You know if you actually read it.
You do not need context to see freewill and necessity are contrary to one another

voluntary is a synonym for free will

free will
[ˌfrē ˈwil]

NOUN
  1. the power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate; the ability to act at one's own discretion.
    synonyms:
    volition · independence · self-determination · self-sufficiency · autonomy · spontaneity · freedom · liberty · voluntarily · willingly · readily · freely · spontaneously ·

thank you for proving my point

You do not need context to see freewill and necessity are contrary to one another

voluntary is a synonym for free will

free will
[ˌfrē ˈwil]

NOUN
  1. the power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate; the ability to act at one's own discretion.
    synonyms:
    volition · independence · self-determination · self-sufficiency · autonomy · spontaneity · freedom · liberty · voluntarily · willingly · readily · freely · spontaneously ·

thank you for proving my point
They are not contrary and with the context you have shown nothing as ususal.

Pauls point is you can give above and beyond what is required freely. CONTEXT, CONTEXT, CONTEXT

Back