Many unwittingly lie about Romans 7

Him

Romans 7

Many use chapter 7 in Romans to state the Law of God is done away with. And to prove that we will always sin because we can’t help ourselves. Both these statements are a lie. Please follow along.

Paul says in chapter 7 verse 7 that he would not have known sin if it were not for the law. Then in verse 8 it states that this sin, not the commandment or law. But this sin that he would not have known if it were not for the law, used the law as a starting point and produced in him all many of covetousness. Because without the law he did not know sin. Therefore sin was dead. But when the commandment came that showed him his sin. Sin became alive and he died. Then in verse 10 he states the commandment that was meant to be for life he found it to be unto death. Why? Because it showed him that he was sinning according to the context. Then in verse 11 it says that sin that deceived him and through the commandment that showed him what sin is he was slain. Therefore the Law is Holy just and good. Then so as we do not get confused he asks a question. He asked, “ was that which is good, the commandment making death unto him? He says no, let it never be. But sin showing itself to be sin by the death that it is working in Me through that which is good, the commandment might become extremely sinful.

So you see sin is the issue not the law. However All the law does is it shows us the wrong we do. But once we done wrong, the wrong keeps working more wrong in us even though we know the law. Knowing the law does not help us. Because Even if we do good evil is present with us. And the evil we would not that we do. So then it is no longer we that do it but that sin that is in us. I find that this issue is also a law. And this other law that brings death wars against the Law of God in which we serve with our mind.

So Who shall deliver us from this body of death. Thank you God for Jesus Because I can’t help myself even though I serve God through the law with my mind my flesh still serves sin. Thank you God because there is now no condemnation to us who are in Christ Jesus. For the Law of the Spirit of life that is in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin, the evil that we would not but do, and the death in which it causes. For God sent His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and condemned sin in the flesh that the righteousness of the law be fulfilled in us who walk after the Spirit of life that is in Christ Jesus not after the flesh that sin is condemned in.

Reactions: BMS
All your children will be taught by the Lord;
The law is only a tutorial KJV says schoolmaster to lead us to Gods anointing Christ in us.
As it is written, ’Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from Him comes to Me.' John 6:45
And great will be their peace. Isaiah 54:13

All your children will be taught by the Lord;

As it is written, ’Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from Him comes to Me.' John 6:45
And great will be their peace. Isaiah 54:13
Amen we become like Him 1 John 3, We come to the same place in the Father where Jesus was in the Father.

There is no greater peace than God manifest Himself in you.

I think you have to differentiate from the Old Covenant Ceremonial laws that were connected to the Aaronic Priesthood.

And the moral laws like not to murder, steal and so forth.

ESV - English Standard Version
Heb 7:11 Now if perfection had been attainable through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need would there have been for another priest to arise after the order of Melchizedek, rather than one named after the order of Aaron?
Heb 7:12 For when there is a change in the priesthood, there is necessarily a change in the law as well.

Rom_13:9 For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

Anybody going to say those laws above are done away with?

Amen we become like Him 1 John 3, We come to the same place in the Father where Jesus was in the Father.
The one who keeps My commands abides in God, and God abides in him. This is how we can be sure that He remains in us: He has given us his Spirit. 1 John 3:24
There is no greater peace than God manifest Himself in you.
The one wo keeps My commands loves Me; and will be loved by My Father, and I will manifest Myself to him. John 14:20-21

The one who keeps My commands abides in God, and God abides in him. This is how we can be sure that He remains in us: He has given us his Spirit. 1 John 3:24

The one wo keeps My commands loves Me; and will be loved by My Father, and I will manifest Myself to him. John 14:20-21
Exactly for when we see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.
And in 1 John 3:9 we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin.

JonHawk said:

Exactly for when we see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.
Having been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. Rom 8:28-30
And in 1 John 3:9 we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin.
So then brethren your obligation is not with the flesh [your sinful nature without the Holy Spirit]—or you will surely die. Rom 8:11-13

JonHawk said:
Yes and His commandments are be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect
Let this same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus.
Walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.
In that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you.

Those lists of laws goes on and one. Not many keep His laws do they?

That is what I keep saying, God manifest in you, come to life in you, is the only way one can know who God is at all. God manifest in you just as He was manifest in Jesus, in Abraham, Moses, 120.
Having been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. Rom 8:28-30
Gods purpose is for us to be like Him and in His same image. Paul made his own purposes and tried to justify his sin instead. .
So then brethren your obligation is not with the flesh [your sinful nature without the Holy Spirit]—or you will surely die. Rom 8:11-13
One must die of self in order for the new man of Christ to arise from that dead state of sin. Jesus referred to this renewing of the mind as born again.

This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent. John 6:29
Those lists of laws goes on and one.
And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son; 1 John 3:23
Not many keep His laws do they?
According to you, only a special breed such as yourself.

"He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me." John 12:44
That is what I keep saying, God manifest in you, come to life in you, is the only way one can know who God is at all. God manifest in you just as He was manifest in Jesus, in Abraham, Moses, 120.
“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me." John 17:20-22
One must die of self... Jesus referred to this renewing of the mind as born again.
He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.
Gods purpose is for us to be like Him and in His same image. Paul made his own purposes and tried to justify his sin instead.
Only in your confused mindset; From now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, 2 Cor 5:15-21

This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent. John 6:29
Receiving from God the same thing as the one He sent received in Matt 3:16 is believing. But one can believe anything about a god cant you? But the manifestation of is a completly different thing isn't it?
And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son; 1 John 3:23
Yes and I am His son no different from what Jesus was as His son at all. We have the same Father who is God.
According to you, only a special breed such as yourself.
Not according to me but according to Jesus. See Matt 5:48. Not many follow him in that though do you?
"He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me." John 12:44
BINGO !!!! He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him, John 17.
“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me." John 17:20-22
Not many believe Jesus in that they can have from God that what Jesus had from Him to be one in the Father as he was one in Him, have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs follow, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.
He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.
Yes we have picked up that cross and continued where Jesus left off as he commanded of us if we are to be of the Father as he was of the Father.
Only in your confused mindset;
Christ is confusing to those who do not know who Christ is I agree.
From now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, 2 Cor 5:15-21
And all who has seen Him as He is shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

Jesus saw Him as He is in Matt 3:16 and all things became new to him as well, God opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man, and He does the very same in us all who will receieve from God that what Jesus had from Him no different at all.

If you are different from what Jesus was in the Father then you have not met the Father. to be saved by Him.

Receiving from God the same thing as the one He sent received in Matt 3:16 is believing. But one can believe anything about a god cant you? But the manifestation of is a completly different thing isn't it?
Indeed those who reject Christ are caught up in their delusions.

And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world. 1 John 4:14
Yes and I am His son no different from what Jesus was as His son at all. We have the same Father who is God.
If indeed you have believed, having heard the word of truth, you were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit. Eph 1:13
Not according to me but according to Jesus. See Matt 5:48. Not many follow him in that though do you?
Am I complete in Christ? As a matter of fact, yes.
And in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority. Col 2:10
BINGO !!!! He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him, John 17.
Not many believe Jesus in that they can have from God that what Jesus had...
Not "had" present tense, has.

And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11
Christ is confusing to those who do not know who Christ is I agree.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4

Indeed those who reject Christ are caught up in their delusions.
Yes these reject to receieve from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16
And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world. 1 John 4:14
And he is savior of the world if one will receieve Gods salvation as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. God Himself is the only One who can open up who He is and His heaven.
If indeed you have believed, having heard the word of truth, you were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit. Eph 1:13
It isn't about believing, it is about receiving. Believing and receiving can be as far from the other as east is from west. One can believe anything about a god but it is another matter when God Himself is manifest in you.
Am I complete in Christ? As a matter of fact, yes.
And in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority. Col 2:10
If so then you are exactly as Jesus was in the Father and Gods anointed. If one is of Christ you are Gods anointed one.
Not "had" present tense, has.
Jesus is no longer with us, it is Christ who remains. Gods anointing, Christ in you. Jesus was anointed of God the very same.
And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11
And all who has from God that what Jesus had are His sons, His children. And eternal life is not a time frame but a state of ones mind to live it.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4
Paul states these thing but then says he fights with sin. If one is of Christ as Jesus was of Christ and anointed of God to have His same mind, Christ in you, there is no sin to battle with. He takes away the sins of this world, and we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9.

That is why I follow the ways of Jesus in righteousness and without sin than I do Paul as unrighteous and a sinner.

Paul states these thing but then says he fights with sin.
As some see it, struggling with the flesh is the predicament of the natural man.
That is why I follow the ways of Jesus in righteousness and without sin ...
Well, aren't you special?

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law was powerless to do God did by sending his own Son... Rom 8
And he is savior of the world if one will receieve Gods salvation as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. God Himself is the only One who can open up who He is and His heaven.

It isn't about believing, it is about receiving. One can believe anything about a god...
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, ...John 3:18

“Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged
but has crossed over from death to life." Joh 5:24

Last edited:
As some see it, struggling with the flesh is the predicament of the natural man.
Yes and we who are born of God do not have that struggle. 1 John 3:9.
Well, aren't you special?
I suppose you could say that for it is special to be born of God as Jesus was born of God. The Father in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in the Father and prayed to the Father for me to be in John 17.
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law was powerless to do God did by sending his own Son... Rom 8
Actually God sends His Spirit to all His sons, Paul never understood that even God had to come to Jesus by His Spirit and opened up to him who He is and all of His heaven to him.

That is why I follow Jesus instead of Paul. Paul said -- Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

What is stated by those who are born of God we say there is no condemnation for those who are of Christ, which is to be Gods anointed, Christ in you just as Jesus was Gods anointed by the same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus.

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, ...John 3:18
What one believes about him is the real issue. Look at all the arguments in this very forum for what people believe.

But it is easy to pick out the ones who is as Jesus was in the Father, they sound exactly as Jesus did with the same signs following.
“Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged
but has crossed over from death to life." Joh 5:24
Hearing God for yourself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 is key for understanding. No one comes to the Father any other way, for only God Himself can open up who He is and all of His heaven in you, His ways be in you is His gift, And only God Himself can give you His truths, and His life in you to live it is a gift, Just as Jesus stated that he is the way the truth and the life and no one come to the Father but by the same way.

Jesus was very clear that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. How many do you know claiming to be of God are actually His child, His son, and can communicate with Him the same as Jesus communicated with Him. Most dont even know how to pray to God let alone understand Him.

These are continually asking but never receiving from God because they do not know what prayer is for, these pray amiss. Prayer is noting more than communicating with God, getting to know Him. Most talk to Him but never hear Him in His speech which is not of this wold but is of Spirit.

Yes and we who are born of God do not have that struggle. 1 John 3:9.
Hence, we have peace with God through Christ, (Rom 5:1)
I suppose you could say that for it is special to be born of God as Jesus was born of God. The Father in me and I in Him ...
Don't forget that the blessing comes through the Son:
Praise for Spiritual Blessings in Christ
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, 9 he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, Eph 1:3-9
Actually God sends His Spirit to all His sons,
Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, Gal 4:6
Paul never understood....
Then why would he labor until Christ is formed in you?
What one believes about him is the real issue. Look at all the arguments in this very forum for what people believe.
You should all all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. 14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. Eph 4
Jesus stated that he is the way the truth and the life and no one come to the Father but by the same way.
Through whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. Heb 1

Hence, we have peace with God through Christ, (Rom 5:1)
Actually receive from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 which is Gods anointing in me, Christ in me.

Christ = Gods anointed, and either you are anointed of God as Jesus was or you are not!
Don't forget that the blessing comes through the Son:
Yes to be His son yourself, there is no other blessing to be had from God Himself.
Praise for Spiritual Blessings in Christ
Ye to be anointed of God, Christ in you, you anointed of God.
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, 9 he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, Eph 1:3-9
Actually He comes and takes away our sins of this world1 John 3. Paul was a little mixed up about what it is to be without sin.
Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, Gal 4:6
Same Spirit of God who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 is the same one who came to me ! And we who are born of God as Jesus was cannot sin. 1 John 3:9.
Then why would he labor until Christ is formed in you?
Same reason He did in Adam who finally became like Him, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses who receieved Him, Mary received Him, Jesus received Him in Matt 3:16, 120 did in an upper room, and so do we all who has received the same from God Himself. You cant know him at all without the same revelation of Him that all of these received.
You should all all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. 14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. Eph 4
All reach unity according to Paul or any others preachers perspective other then that of Jesus perspective?

Paul is crafty for sure, he has duped a whole lot of people top follow his ways as a sinner than Jesus ever did for righteousness and without sin.
Through whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. Heb 1
And every son of God is exactly like our Father, holy, pure, and without sin, perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect.

What a marvelous state of being to be in for sure.

Actually He comes and takes away our sins of this world1 John 3. Paul was a little mixed up about what it is to be without sin.
But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus; rom 6
Same Spirit of God who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 is the same one who came to me ! And we who are born of God as Jesus was cannot sin. 1 John 3:9.
Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? 3 Are you so foolish? Gal 3
Paul is crafty for sure, he has duped a whole lot of people...
Christ did not send me to preach with the eloquence man, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus; rom 6
All has sinned, ED, but all are entitled to the glory of God just as Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16, he was no exception, God will accept all who will receive Him.
Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? 3 Are you so foolish? Gal 3
As for me I receiving from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 no different at all.
Christ did not send me to preach with the eloquence man, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.
Man no matter who the man is, not even Jesus could or can reveal the Farther, God Himself is the only one who can open up to you who He is and His heaven, so evident in Matt 3:16,

All has sinned, ED, but all are entitled to the glory of God just as Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16, he was no exception, God will accept all who will receive Him.
You know what they say, you're entitled to your opinion but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
As for me I receiving from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 no different at all.
Man no matter who the man is, not even Jesus could or can reveal the Farther, God Himself is the only one who can open up to you who He is and His heaven, so evident in Matt 3:16,
We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son,...(John 1:14)
And also all who know the truth—which lives in us and will be with us forever:
Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father’s Son, ...2 John 1-3

Back