What is a woman? Part II

Prove it.
Read what I actually posted and try to address it if you think you can. I'm pointing out some fundamental facts with regards to how people identify who they are. I'm also pointing out that the English language doesn't always lend itself to these specific distinctions like other languages do which only causes more confusion. Your post is a prime example of this fact.
As I suggested already, if you can't address what I've posted, just do yourself a favor and click "ignore".

Read what I actually posted and try to address it if you think you can. I'm pointing out some fundamental facts with regards to how people identify who they are. I'm also pointing out that the English language doesn't always lend itself to these specific distinctions like other languages do which only causes more confusion. Your post is a prime example of this fact.

As I suggested already, if you can't address what I've posted, just do yourself a favor and click "ignore".
So you just ramble?

No I don't think I will, I don't take orders from internet whiners.

So you just ramble?
You've conceded all the points I've presented.
No I don't think I will, I don't take orders from internet whiners.
Unlike you, I wasn't giving you any orders, just a suggestion to help you move on. You're the one who doesn't like the direction your thread has gone, so you're just projecting.

A person (from persona, which is defined as "a mask, what is presented to the world") identifies with their body, but identification is NOT identity. Moreover, ALL identities are nothing more than abstract constructions of the mind. They don't exist as anything more than ideas. Therefore, your identity is no more real or valid than those you deem inaccurate, false, etc.

You simply prefer the more traditional definitions. Perhaps you have some valid reasons for your opinion, but then you'd have to present them for anyone to know or care. Evidently, it isn't something you feel is all that important to begin with. smh.

Here's how SICK your cause is....
This report is brand new....Go to the 7:28 min mark. Video (for those who don't want to see naked men riding bicycles in a rainbow parade IN FRONT OF CHILDREN....keep scrolling)
Looks like a fun time - a street carnival/parade. I'm so glad I don't have the paranoid neuroses the right does about nudity.

Here's how SICK your cause is....
This report is brand new....Go to the 7:28 min mark. Video (for those who don't want to see naked men riding bicycles in a rainbow parade IN FRONT OF CHILDREN....keep scrolling)
Your hang-up with nudity doesn't constitute other people being "sick". Sorry.

Looks like a fun time - a street carnival/parade. I'm so glad I don't have the paranoid neuroses the right does about nudity.
Why am I not surprised that you find grown men riding around nude mere feet from young children to be a 'fun time' (note, a bunch of Boy Scouts marched in the same parade so I'm sure they got an eyeful as well - guess that's a good way to groom them for future pedos in the organization to rape them, huh?)

@CrowCross they also were exposing themselves to children at one of the fountains in Seattle, something our perverted friend probably thinks is 'fun' as well.

Your hang-up with nudity doesn't constitute other people being "sick". Sorry.
There is one surefire solution for degenerates that are fine, and defend, with flashing little kids:
fargo-wood.gif

Why am I not surprised that you find grown men riding around nude mere feet from young children to be a 'fun time'
Why am I not surprised that you ignore what I said (which was that the event was a street carnival/parade) and focus on the one thing conservatives are obsessed with - sex.

(note, a bunch of Boy Scouts marched in the same parade so I'm sure they got an eyeful as well - guess that's a good way to groom them for future pedos in the organization to rape them, huh?)
And I guess that you have absolutely zero evidence that this had anything to do with grooming or pedos. But hey, going for those words any time children and liberals are mentioned in the same sentence is easy, isn't it? And it saves you from actually having to think.

they also were exposing themselves to children at one of the fountains in Seattle, something our perverted friend probably thinks is 'fun' as well.
That entirely depends on the circumstances. Unlike some, I do not have the neurotic obsession with the human body that automatically makes any display of it 'perverted'.

*I had a look at that video. Yes, it does look like a fun time. Playing under fountains is lots of fun.

There is one surefire solution for degenerates that are fine, and defend, with flashing little kids:
Since you have zero evidence that anybody associated with this is or was a degenerate, irrelevant (and before you try it, claiming that they are degenerate simply because they are doing this is just begging the question. No doubt you'll do it anyway).

Why am I not surprised that you ignore what I said (which was that the event was a street carnival/parade) and focus on the one thing conservatives are obsessed with - sex.

And I guess that you have absolutely zero evidence that this had anything to do with grooming or pedos. But hey, going for those words any time children and liberals are mentioned in the same sentence is easy, isn't it? And it saves you from actually having to think.

That entirely depends on the circumstances. Unlike some, I do not have the neurotic obsession with the human body that automatically makes any display of it 'perverted'.

*I had a look at that video. Yes, it does look like a fun time. Playing under fountains is lots of fun.

Since you have zero evidence that anybody associated with this is or was a degenerate, irrelevant (and before you try it, claiming that they are degenerate simply because they are doing this is just begging the question. No doubt you'll do it anyway).
The topic of the thread is what is a woman. You have provided a new thread which has been refuted.
In short:
Gender is a sense of the biological sex, it is not the biological sex itself. A woman is the female adult of the species with XX chromosomes and female anatomy, and gender is the sense of it. You have drawn the conclusion that gender can be a woman, it clearly, from all you provided about gender being a sense of the biological sex, cant be! Gender cant be the biological sex. You cannot propose to mix the words to pretend the gender, which is the sense of the biological sex, is the biological sex.

So a man who calls himself a 'transwoman' is a man, and male. So he isnt a transwoman but a man. he may have a sense of being a woman, as much as is possible limited by his biology, but he cant have a female gender of woman. That is a lie

You've conceded all the points I've presented.

Unlike you, I wasn't giving you any orders, just a suggestion to help you move on. You're the one who doesn't like the direction your thread has gone, so you're just projecting.

A person (from persona, which is defined as "a mask, what is presented to the world") identifies with their body, but identification is NOT identity. Moreover, ALL identities are nothing more than abstract constructions of the mind. They don't exist as anything more than ideas. Therefore, your identity is no more real or valid than those you deem inaccurate, false, etc.

You simply prefer the more traditional definitions. Perhaps you have some valid reasons for your opinion, but then you'd have to present them for anyone to know or care. Evidently, it isn't something you feel is all that important to begin with. smh.
You poor thing

So you think the children in your family should take their values from a bunch of parading naked perverts. Would you be surprised to learn that there might be some people over at child protective services that might disagree?

So you think the children in your family should take their values from a bunch of parading naked perverts. Would you be surprised to learn that there might be some people over at child protective services that might disagree?
Doesn't every liberal want their children flashed by chester the molester? So they can learn anatomy?

It's fun!

They tell us.

Yes that poster thinks riding naked on a bicycle is much better for their children then having morals.

These are Leftist females

Biden order

---------------------------------------
“They literally stopped recognizing every actual single woman and girl, every female person. And they told us that we were now all an identity instead of a sex, a psychology instead of physiology. That was what female now meant. So that men could say they were women. And they did, hundreds of thousands of them did. There was no single word for actual females. We weren’t allowed one. Our word was reallocated to men. We had to talk about ourselves as people with cervixes, or menstruators, and we had to agree that biology wasn’t the real difference between the sexes, identity was.

Dansky, Kara. The Abolition of Sex: How the “Transgender” Agenda Harms Women and Girls . Bombardier Books. Kindle Edition.

Last edited:

Biden order

“They literally stopped recognizing every actual single woman and girl, every female person. And they told us that we were now all an identity instead of a sex, a psychology instead of physiology.

Dansky, Kara. The Abolition of Sex: How the “Transgender” Agenda Harms Women and Girls . Bombardier Books. Kindle Edition.
How it is all funded.

Biden order

“They literally stopped recognizing every actual single woman and girl, every female person. And they told us that we were now all an identity instead of a sex, a psychology instead of physiology.

You may already know this, but this is Jordan Peterson's daughter. She's very bright. She very much reminds me of my own daughter.

If you want to see ES's fun time.....Go to the 7:28 min mark. Video (for those who don't want to see naked men riding bicycles in a rainbow parade IN FRONT OF CHILDREN....keep scrolling)

Back