Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

101G

To all my Jewish brothers and sisters, Greeting from the Lord Jesus the Christ.
The term "ONE" here is your Hebrew word, ECHAD
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

I'm using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments for the definition.
if one would notice definition #2, this is the the correct definition to God's plurality in the ECHAD. meaning that he is the Ordinal First, "LORD", and Ordinal Last, "Lord". just as Psalms 110:1 clearly reveals.

My question to Judaism is this, "is not the LORD, all cap the Lord in flesh as the First and the Last.

have scripture ready to back up your answer, if you don't agree.

thanks in advance,
101G.

[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.

I'm using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments for the definition.
if one would notice definition #2, this is the the correct definition to God's plurality in the ECHAD. meaning that he is the Ordinal First, "LORD", and Ordinal Last, "Lord". just as Psalms 110:1 clearly reveals.

My question to Judaism is this, "is not the LORD, all cap the Lord in flesh as the First and the Last.

thanks in advance,
101G.
Strong's concordance is a christian in bias. If you want to know what echad means, please quote Jewish sources, since Hebrew is our language.

Strong's concordance is a christian in bias. If you want to know what echad means, please quote Jewish sources, since Hebrew is our language.
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply, second, I did, so can you address the ECHAD question in these two scriptures,
Scripture #1. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." "I" here is a single person, now
Scripture #2. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

]can you address those scriptures,
thanks in advance.
PICJAG, 101G.

GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply, second, I did, so can you address the ECHAD question in these two scriptures,
Scripture #1. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." "I" here is a single person, now
Scripture #2. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

]can you address those scriptures,
thanks in advance.
PICJAG, 101G.
Sorry, just jumping in for one second.
What does this mean...PICJAG, 101G?

Again, God is a plurality of himself ... in flesh to come. I ask my Hebrew or Jewish brothers and sisters to confirm or deny the definition of God
for Deuteronomy 6:4 only identify the "LORD" all caps as God. but in Isaiah this one LORD is a First and a LAST of himself, which is a plurality of one's ownself.

Now my first question is this, in Genesis 1:1 is the term "GOD" there, is it singular, or plural? ... your answers please.

PICJAG, 101G.

[a numeral from H258]
Echad can be used to mean exactly one, alone, Eccl 4:11-12. That's what it means in the Shema, Deut 6:4.

if one would notice definition #2, this is the the correct definition to God's plurality in the ECHAD.
There's no plurality. Bad assumption from you.

meaning that he is the Ordinal First, "LORD", and Ordinal Last, "Lord". just as Psalms 110:1 clearly reveals.
Actually, Psalm 110:1 uses YHWH for the divine and adoni for non-divine. The true God doesn't require divine assistance from His enemies. Man does.

No. You're mistaken big time.

thanks in advance,
101G.
Done.

GINOLJC, to all.
This is getting so redundant and asinine on your part.

Last is plural, achronim, so it cannot refer to God since you don't hold to more than a duality. God is the Eternal and through all the generations from the first to the plural last.

The Hebrew analysis proves it.

There is no usage of echad here.

Yep, God is Eternal. One person alone, is the first and the last, the Eternal.

There is no usage of echad here either.

can you address those scriptures,
thanks in advance.
PICJAG, 101G.
I've done it several times.

Again, God is a plurality of himself ... in flesh to come. I ask my Hebrew or Jewish brothers and sisters to confirm or deny the definition of God
for Deuteronomy 6:4 only identify the "LORD" all caps as God. but in Isaiah this one LORD is a First and a LAST of himself, which is a plurality of one's ownself.

Now my first question is this, in Genesis 1:1 is the term "GOD" there, is it singular, or plural? ... your answers please.

PICJAG, 101G.
Sorry, there is no plurality of God.

Sorry, there is no plurality of God.
first thanks for the reply,
second, don't be sorry, KNOW.
here is your plurality of God right here in Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

Open Heat, understand, God is "ONE" ... "LORD",correct, now if he is something else in addition to himself by definition he's a plurality of himself, and no one else..... understand. now listen,

scripture #1. Isaiah 41:4 " Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
Here the "LORD", the same LORD in Deuteronomy 6:4 is ONE LORD, and this ONE LORD said, he is the, the, the, First .... WITH" ... the Last. it read like two people, do it not? no, it's one person. listen to the ne xt scripture.

scripture #2. Isaiah 48:12 " Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
here the same ONE LORD of Deuteronomy 6:4 said he is also the LAST..... notice he said that he, he, he, not with a generation, (as one ignorantly said. but he is "ALSO" the Last.

now Open Heart, just from deductive reasoning, anytime there is an addition, (which "ALSO" Indicate), by definition that's a plurality.
and if you google "ALSO", it means, n addition; too.

Now if you will, re-read this post in sincerity, and in truth, for you will know in your HEART that what is presented is true.

understand, you and I are not arguing, but seeking the TRUTH about God. just be honest with yourself and God. for he knows.

PICJAG, 10G

first thanks for the reply,
second, don't be sorry, KNOW.
here is your plurality of God right here in Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

Open Heat, understand, God is "ONE" ... "LORD",correct, now if he is something else in addition to himself by definition he's a plurality of himself, and no one else..... understand. now listen,

scripture #1. Isaiah 41:4 " Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
You already were refuted here. So your argument falls apart from the start.

Here the "LORD", the same LORD in Deuteronomy 6:4 is ONE LORD, and this ONE LORD said, he is the, the, the, First .... WITH" ... the Last. it read like two people, do it not? no, it's one person. listen to the ne xt scripture.

scripture #2. Isaiah 48:12 " Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
here the same ONE LORD of Deuteronomy 6:4 said he is also the LAST..... notice he said that he, he, he, not with a generation, (as one ignorantly said. but he is "ALSO" the Last.
One person alone in line is first and last. Simple example but you should get the point.

now Open Heart, just from deductive reasoning, anytime there is an addition, (which "ALSO" Indicate), by definition that's a plurality.
and if you google "ALSO", it means, n addition; too.

Now if you will, re-read this post in sincerity, and in truth, for you will know in your HEART that what is presented is true.

understand, you and I are not arguing, but seeking the TRUTH about God. just be honest with yourself and God. for he knows.

PICJAG, 10G

You already were refuted here. So your argument falls apart from the start.
Nope, you just lied to yourself by stating the Last was a generation...LOL, LOL. so you are dismissed.
let open heart answer.

PICJAG, 101G

Nope, you just lied to yourself by stating the Last was a generation...LOL, LOL. so you are dismissed.
Last is plural in Isaiah 41:4. It doesn't refer to God unless you want to contradict you're dualist belief.

Who has performed and accomplished it, Summoning the generations from the beginning? ‘I, the LORD, am the first, and with the last (plural). I am He.’”

PICJAG, 101G
Pico de Gallo

To my Jewish brothers and Sisters,
Psalms 110:1 " A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

who is king David "Lord?" your answer please.

PICJAG, 101G

To my Jewish brothers and Sisters,
Psalms 110:1 " A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

who is king David "Lord?" your answer please.
One understanding is that the Levites sang this of David at the temple.

The other is that this refers to Solomon, David's son. When a new king takes over, he becomes the new ruler as it did with Solomon while David was alive.

If you've bothered reading 1 Kings, we see this episode -

Take my servants with you,” said the king. “Set my son Solomon on my own mule and take him down to Gihon. 34There Zadok the priest and Nathan the prophet are to anoint him king over Israel. You are to blow the ram’s horn and declare, ‘Long live King Solomon!’ 35Then you shall go up with him, and he is to come and sit on my throne and reign in my place. For I have appointed him ruler over Israel and Judah.”

47The king’s servants have also gone to congratulate our lord King David, saying, ‘May your God make the name of Solomon more famous than your own name, and may He make his throne greater than your throne.’

And the king has bowed in worship on his bed, 48saying, ‘Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel! Today He has provided one to sit on my throne, and my eyes have seen it.’ ”

David prayed for Solomon's reign to be greater than his. Any loving father wants a better life for his son than he's personally had. Once Solomon started his reign, he was Lord.

PICJAG, 101G
Obi-wan Kenobi eats Pico de Gallo.

Who is it that the Lord told to sit at his right hand?
Psalms 3:7 " Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly."

Exodus 34:23 " Thrice in the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord GOD, the God of Israel."

Deuteronomy 10:17 " For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:"

Isaiah 51:22 " Thus saith thy Lord the LORD, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:"

thy Lord .... is the LORD ...... (smile), and he said sit at MY RIGHT? the same one person sitting at his right... Hand .... in POWER? YES.... (smile).

PICJAG, 101G.

Psalms 110:1 " A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord (adoni), Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
Who is it that the Lord told to sit at his right hand?
Solomon, or David. God doesn't require help with His enemies.

Psalms 3:7 " Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly."

Exodus 34:23 " Thrice in the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord GOD, the God of Israel."

Deuteronomy 10:17 " For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:"

Isaiah 51:22 " Thus saith thy Lord the LORD, (no "the" in Hebrew. It says Ado-nayik YHWH) and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:"

thy Lord .... is the LORD ...... (smile), and he said sit at MY RIGHT? the same one person sitting at his right... Hand .... in POWER? YES.... (smile).
Rotfl... you're really ignorant, aren't you?

There aren't two lords here. One is a personal name the other His role.

What a joke!

PICJAG, 101G.
Ummmm.... Pico de Gallo

Back