Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

Referring to the commandments. You can't be the life when you die yourself.
how IGNORANT can one be, there are two life,. Natural Life, in the blood. Leviticus 17:11 " For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul." one more, Leviticus 17:14 " For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off."

Spiritual Life is in God, the Lord Jesus. (Erernal), and there are two death. Natural, (which is the First death), and Spiritual Death.

Natural Death is of the FLESH, and what give the flesh life? .... blood. this is the LIFE the Lord Jesus gave. Oh my, my, my, how Ignorant can some be.
the LIFE HE GAVE WAS A NATURAL LIFE .... tempory, the Lord Jesus is ETERNAL LIFE.

THIS IS BASIC BIBLE KNOWLEDGE,

PICJAG, 101G.

Another case closer? Or the same with another nick?

Is. 9:6 DOES NOT say that Jesus "is called Mighty God". It says he "will be called Mighty God". Do you see the diference? Probably not ... you are too busy closing cases to discern the truth in what the Bible says.
Just WHAT is the difference????

how IGNORANT can one be, there are two life,
I don't know, how ignorant can you get?

My point was Jesus can't be life when he dies himself.

Natural Life, in the blood. Leviticus 17:11 " For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls:
So Jesus blood never made it to the altar. Also, you've previously shown obedience is better than sacrifice so Jesus' sacrifice is worthless, remember?

for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul." one more, Leviticus 17:14 " For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off."

Spiritual Life is in God, the Lord Jesus. (Erernal), and there are two death. Natural, (which is the First death), and Spiritual Death.

Natural Death is of the FLESH, and what give the flesh life? .... blood. this is the LIFE the Lord Jesus gave. Oh my, my, my, how Ignorant can some be.
You're pretty ignorant.

the LIFE HE GAVE WAS A NATURAL LIFE .... tempory, the Lord Jesus is ETERNAL LIFE.
No, he died and is incapable of inculcating eternal life.

THIS IS BASIC BIBLE KNOWLEDGE,

PICJAG, 101G.
Then, you need to go back to school.

No, the overall salvation of Judah was the sign that God was with them. Jesus was never called Immanuel. The context of Isaiah 7 doesn't even pertain to Jesus.

Again, zero mention of God the Son in either the Tanakh or NT.

No, he wasn't. The term used in the NT of overshadowed doesn't even mean conceive nor pregnant.

Besides, Joseph’s righteousness in fulfilling the law for Jesus in the commandments of circumcision, redemption, and consecration, show that he was the real father, since God Himself didn't do this for Jesus. The offerings brought by Mary, Luke 2:21-24, Leviticus 12:1-8, show she conceived, Lev 12:2 tazria, from zera, seed, of a man.

No, it's to the point. A woman would have her hymen torn during birth, so your reading and understanding of the verse is impossible.

A sign of a pregnant virgin is no different than that of a regular pregnant woman. You can't tell them apart. A pregnant young woman would satisfy the verse.
Matthew 1:18-23 refute all you posted above.

Then you don't know that Mary in fact did not fulfill anything.

Why? It was a normal birth.
But NOT a normal conception as Matthew 1:18, 20 make clear.
Also Matthew states in 1:22-23 that the conception and birth of Jesus Christ was a fulfillment of Isaiah 7:14.

But NOT a normal conception as Matthew 1:18, 20 make clear.
It was normal. Her sacrifices in Luke 2:21-24, Leviticus 12:1-8, and conception through zera, seed, in Lev 12:2, prove it. ;)

Also Matthew states in 1:22-23 that the conception and birth of Jesus Christ was a fulfillment of Isaiah 7:14.
And yet it wasn't. Almah is just a young maiden. Otherwise you have the impossibility of a virgin giving birth with her hymen intact.

It was normal. Her sacrifices in Luke 2:21-24, Leviticus 12:1-8, and conception through zera, seed, in Lev 12:2, prove it. ;)

And yet it wasn't. Almah is just a young maiden. Otherwise you have the impossibility of a virgin giving birth with her hymen intact.
Almah is a young holy before the Lord unmarried woman.

Virgin birth and the New Covenant
Jeremiah 31:22
How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.

A woman will not need a man to have a child.

30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

was Mary a Betulah, or a Almah?
Isaiah was correct in using the word, "Almah". because, bethulah is not a technical term for biological virginity, but rather a social term describing a woman who is separated apart from society". by being under her father's roof or that of another protector. so this prove for Almah, because Mary was not under her father roof, she was under Joseph's roof, but yet not sexual active with him. for Bethulah, the near consistent usage of bethulah testifies to its representation of a woman who is not married, and therefore is in the house of her father (or other protector). It is applied to those young women who are specifically shown as still residing in the houses of their fathers. Again, Isaiah was correct in using the word, "Almah", Mary was Married or espoused, given in Marriage, to Joseph. so looking at all the data. Mary was an Almah as Matthews stated. the Bible is always correct.

PICJAG, 101G

Conception by The Holy Spirit is NOT normal; only ONE such conception in history.
Matthew says it WAS a fulfillment of Isaiah 7:14.
I will take his word over yours.

Almah is a young holy before the Lord unmarried woman.
This isn't necessarily true. Proverbs 30:19 shows an almah who's had relations.

Virgin birth and the New Covenant
Jeremiah 31:22
How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.
Rotfl... this has nothing to do with a virgin birth but refers to Israel returning.

A woman will not need a man to have a child.
You crack me up. Why the charade with lineages then? Either the lineage passes from father to child, or Jesus isn't a candidate, Isa 11:1.

30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Same law written on the hearts and minds.

This isn't necessarily true. Proverbs 30:19 shows an almah who's had relations.

Rotfl... this has nothing to do with a virgin birth but refers to Israel returning.

You crack me up. Why the charade with lineages then? Either the lineage passes from father to child, or Jesus isn't a candidate, Isa 11:1.

Same law written on the hearts and minds.
Garbage because your a carnal human like most today.

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Never happened. Overshadow doesn't mean conception, impregnation.

The context of Isaiah 7 says it wasn't. I'll take the word of a prophet over the words of the null testament.
The conception, according to Luke and Matthew was by The Holy Spirit.
And the word of the prophet was fulfilled in Matthew 1:22-23.

Garbage because your a carnal human like most today.
So was Jesus. He was born human.

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
No issue with us. Your problem is that you preach 3 gods.

And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
You still have lineage issues and contradictions for your theology.

The conception, according to Luke and Matthew was by The Holy Spirit.
So the Father wasn't his father? Rotfl... The genealogies in Matthew and Luke don't mention God in any way being Jesus' physical father.

Do you understand what the idiom spirit of holiness means in Hebrew? In this context, it would mean Jesus was conceived in marriage and in fulfillment of the commandment to procreate by the husband. That's why Joseph fulfilled in righteousness the commandments as the father for Jesus' circumcision, redemption, and consecration. God didn't do these for Jesus.

And the word of the prophet was fulfilled in Matthew 1:22-23.
Then Jesus doesn't fit being from the seed of Abraham nor David. The "seed" must be from the physical loins and physical seed, Gen 15:4-5; Lev 12:1-8; Psalm 132:11; Psalm 89; Isaiah 11:1. Mommies don't pass kingship.

Ta ta

Last edited:
So the Father wasn't his father? Rotfl... The genealogies in Matthew and Luke don't mention God in any way being Jesus' physical father.

Do you understand what the idiom spirit of holiness means in Hebrew? In this context, it would mean Jesus was conceived in marriage and in fulfillment of the commandment to procreate by the husband. That's why Joseph fulfilled in righteousness the commandments as the father for Jesus' circumcision, redemption, and consecration. God didn't do these for Jesus.

Then Jesus doesn't fit being from the seed of Abraham nor David. The "seed" must be from the physical loins and physical seed, Gen 15:4-5; Lev 12:1-8; Psalm 132:11; Psalm 89; Isaiah 11:1. Mommies don't pass kingship.

Ta ta
Christ The MAN has NO Father and is descended from David.
Christ The Son of God DOES: God The Father.
Joseph the STEPFATHER of Jesus fulfilled in righteousness the commandments.
Of God AND Man The Son, the eternal stumbling block to the Jews.
BTW The Spirit of Holiness is God The Holy Spirit.

now, did Jesus teach that he is God? the proof is in the pudding, so to say, or in those who follow him that he taught.
the apostles knew, so what about the brethren in the local church, the disciples?

even they knew Jesus is God for this is what was taught to them. case in point the disciple at Damascus, named Ananias. he's not an apostle, and he knew that the Lord Jesus is God.

PICJAG, 101G.

Back