Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

now, did Jesus teach that he is God? the proof is in the pudding, so to say, or in those who follow him that he taught.
the apostles knew, so what about the brethren in the local church, the disciples?

even they knew Jesus is God for this is what was taught to them. case in point the disciple at Damascus, named Ananias. he's not an apostle, and he knew that the Lord Jesus is God.

PICJAG, 101G.
All Christians know Jesus is God.
What is your message????

Christ The MAN has NO Father and is descended from David.
No physical father, then he has no ties to David.

Genesis 15:4-5; Lev 12:1-8; Psalm 132:11; Psalm 89; Isaiah 11:1, disqualifies a person from Messiahship if he isn't fully human, with two human physical biological parents.

Christ The Son of God DOES: God The Father.
That's false because the genealogies in Matthew and Luke don't mention God as Jesus' father.

Joseph the STEPFATHER of Jesus fulfilled in righteousness the commanFather.
There is zero adoption mentioned in the gospels. If Joseph isn't the father, then you have a mamzer.

The true father fulfills the commandments of circumcision, redemption, and consecration. God didn't.

Of God AND Man The Son, the eternal stumbling block to the Jews.
No stumbling block. I step right over it.

BTW The Spirit of Holiness is God The Holy Spirit.
No, ruach, with respect to God is just His will or desire, or spirit of prophecy. One Will suffices.

Twang! I think your guitar strings broke. ;)

Last edited:
No physical father, then he has no ties to David.

Genesis 15:4-5; Lev 12:1-8; Psalm 132:11; Psalm 89; Isaiah 11:1, disqualifies a person from Messiahship if he isn't fully human, with two human physical biological parents.

That's false because the genealogies in Matthew and Luke don't mention God as Jesus' father.

There is zero adoption mentioned in the gospels. If Joseph isn't the father, then you have a mamzer.

The true father fulfills the commandments of circumcision, redemption, and consecration. God didn't.

No stumbling block. I step right over it.

No, ruach, with respect to God is just His will or desire, or spirit of prophecy. One Will suffices.

Twang! I think your guitar strings broke. ;)
He has ties to David through His mother, Mary.
The genealogies in Matthew and Luke are in reference to Christ The MAN. NOT to The Son of God.
His stepfather and mother fulfilled the commandments.
Your disrespect to The Holy Spirit is the same as the JW'S.
You have long since stumbled and fallen on your face many times.
Jesus Christ of God and Man The Son. Jews just can't swallow that, can they?

NO Christian knows that false heresy.
so are U confronting the apostles, and the church disciples?

ok, lets put up you false doctrine aganist what the disciple at Damascus, named Ananias believed.... ok?.

he believed that Jesus is the God of our father..... the OT, meaning he's "LORD". the one and the same one person,

our brother Ananias will put your doctrine to shame...... (smiile).

PICJAG, 101G.

so are U confronting the apostles, and the church disciples?

ok, lets put up you false doctrine aganist what the disciple at Damascus, named Ananias believed.... ok?.

he believed that Jesus is the God of our father..... the OT, meaning he's "LORD". the one and the same one person,

our brother Ananias will put your doctrine to shame...... (smiile).

PICJAG, 101G.
You mean the apostles and the Church disciples who revealed and believed in The Triune God????
So Jesus is The God of our fathers.
Breaking news! The Father and Holy Spirit are ALSO The God of our fathers.
Hope that wipes the smile off your face.

You mean the apostles and the Church disciples who revealed and believed in The Triune God????
So Jesus is The God of our fathers.
Breaking news! The Father and Holy Spirit are ALSO The God of our fathers.
Hope that wipes the smile off your face.
breaking news there is only ONE "GOD" who is one person, whom is LORD of the OT, who is our fathers, and that's Jersus.... still smiling.... :D even with a GRIN.

now, ...... care to take the Ananias test? ...... :eek: YIKES!

PICJAG, 1`01G

breaking news there is only ONE "GOD" who is one person, whom is LORD of the OT, who is our fathers, and that's Jersus.... still smiling.... :D even with a GRIN.

now, ...... care to take the Ananias test? ...... :eek: YIKES!

PICJAG, 1`01G
I take The Bible test.
ONE God in THREE Persons.
Your smile is that of the deceiving heretic, who fools NO Christian.

I take The Bible test.
ONE God in THREE Persons.
Your smile is that of the deceiving heretic, who fools NO Christian.
lol, scared to take the test? yes the bible exposes that three person error.
well it is the Lord Jesus who chose Paul then Saul as his minister? and our brother Ananias confirm this, Acts 22:14 " And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth."

his? that's only one person.... :) :D ... so you're reproved .... again.

PICJAG, 101G.

lol, scared to take the test? yes the bible exposes that three person error.
well it is the Lord Jesus who chose Paul then Saul as his minister? and our brother Ananias confirm this, Acts 22:14 " And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth."

his? that's only one person.... :) :D ... so you're reproved .... again.

PICJAG, 101G.
Indeed, Jesus Christ is one Person.
God is NOT.
I passed the test. You failed.

Indeed, Jesus Christ is one Person.
God is NOT.
I passed the test. You failed.
so you acknowledge that the Lord Jesus is the ONLY TRUE GOD who is one person, then you passed.... (smile) ... YIKES! lol, as in school ... pass them anyway,,,,,,, (smile)

I got to give it to U, satan can count on old JG,,,,, :devilish: nice try, ... but try again.

PICJAG, 101G.

My question is to anyone of the three person belief. "Who chose Paul, then Saul as his minister,

this will answer the OP Topic here.

our brouther Ananias said, "The God of our Fathers", chosed Paul. meaning the God of the OT, who is a single person.

and the Lord Jesus himself said that ..... HE ....... chosed Paul as his minister, which makes him, Jesus, the God of our fathers, and that's scripture.

PICJAG, 101G

so you acknowledge that the Lord Jesus is the ONLY TRUE GOD who is one person, then you passed.... (smile) ... YIKES! lol, as in school ... pass them anyway,,,,,,, (smile)

I got to give it to U, satan can count on old JG,,,,, :devilish: nice try, ... but try again.

PICJAG, 101G.
Yes, I acknowledge The Lord Jesus Christ. who is ONE Person, is The ONLY TRUE GOD, who is NOT one Person, thus I passed the Bible test.

the bible don't say that...... (smile), you fail again. there is not one scripture that speak of a three person Godhead.

if so post it,

PICJAG, 101G

Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

2 Corinthians 13:14
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

BTW, it is utterly foolish to suggest that Scripture must use specific words in order to teach something.

God Bless

Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
GINOLJC, to all,
Sorry title are not persons.... next,
2 Corinthians 13:14
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
see above, next,
BTW, it is utterly foolish to suggest that Scripture must use specific words in order to teach something.
ERROR, ie, Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins."

next... please.

PICJAG, 101G.

I'm not a Trin to say He was The Father from eternity past. The titles of F & S dipict covenant relationship between God and Israel as His firstborn son.
And so? You are conflating a figure of speech with a literal son
How many times to tell you What you see in only NT corresponds to the New Covenant with Israel through Representation and Mediator"s Role as The Son of God
Israel is not a mediator as the son of God.
God didn't procreate a Son as your carnal mind thinks.
So you are saying that God lied when he said about Jesus...this is my beloved son?
Does Israel have God as The Father? So does The Son representing them.
You are referring to Israel as a nation. Jesus the son of God is a real person, not a figure of speech.
That's why He was miraculously born through the genealogy of Abraham in the beginning of the gospel.
His genealogy goes way back to Adam
It doesn't mean He didn't exist before unless you are blind.
He existed as a spirit. Not as a man or a nation.
Heb 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

The One Who sanctifies is the brother of all Abraham's children. He came as The Kinsman Redeemer.
He is the brother of all men since he himself is a man. You are purposely cutting the connection to Adam.
16:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

You are coming back to again square one. You can't get the truth that Adam was created in His image and was to come in humility as the True Israel of God.
That passage is referring to which family the Messiah was born into. It does not negate the fact that Abraham was a descendant of Adam
Same things you repeat He had God as His Father. Who denies it?
If God is his Gather then he cannot be God.
But we must understand this in overall context of historical Israel.
Why? Is not historical Israel a failure before God? Did they not reject the messiah? Jesus did not resurrect Israel, did he?
You have no excuse now
You have no excuse now. What is the point of following Israel who rejected the messiah?

Back