Accountability

RayneBeau

Does Roman Catholicism teach those who follow and practice the RCC religions training, that God holds them accountable for what they have been taught to believe as Roman Catholics, as well as what they personally think about the truths of Jesus Christ written in the Scriptures?

Let me attempt to clarify the question I'm trying to ask about the Roman Catholic Churches teaching. I'd like to know what the teaching is for a baptized Roman Catholic, educated in all years of RCC schooling, and who has a good knowledge of what the RCC expects of their participants in Roman Catholicism.
If such a person repents of their sins, turns to Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and hence disregards all RCC teachings and beliefs, will God behold this new born-again child in Christ Jesus, regenerated and enlightened by the Holy Spirit, and hold them accountable and condemned for turning away from ALL of Roman Catholicism's teachings/ beliefs/ rituals/doctrines/authority, etc., etc., as Roman Catholicism has all their followers to believe?

Hopefully now, I've worded this lengthy question a little more clearly than the original question done earlier today.

Yes, because " to whom much is given, much will be required."
So, are you saying then that God will hold an X-Roman Catholic accountable for turning away from any and/or all Roman Catholic traditions, rituals, beliefs, teachings, doctrines, etc.?

But why? The new born-again believer in Christ Jesus is regenerated and enlightened now. He worships Jesus as his Lord and Savior, and has been converted by the Holy Spirit from his old manner of disobedient living. He now has gained wisdom, knowledge and understanding with the Holy Spirit's perfective guidance, and making the correlation between right living and right thinking now.
Why would God condemn him for eternity for leaving the RCC and it's teachings?

Let me attempt to clarify the question I'm trying to ask about the Roman Catholic Churches teaching. I'd like to know what the teaching is for a baptized Roman Catholic, educated in all years of RCC schooling, and who has a good knowledge of what the RCC expects of their participants in Roman Catholicism.
If such a person repents of their sins, turns to Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and hence disregards all RCC teachings and beliefs, will God behold this new born-again child in Christ Jesus, regenerated and enlightened by the Holy Spirit, and hold them accountable and condemned for turning away from ALL of Roman Catholicism's teachings/ beliefs/ rituals/doctrines/authority, etc., etc., as Roman Catholicism has all their followers to believe?
This sounds like a "once saved always saved" kind of question. Just because someone turns away from the teachings of the RCC, it doesn't then follow that they're automatically saved.

Most Christians will view salvation, or perhaps more often, sanctification as a process. A person who has stopped adhering to the doctrines of demons can still continue to sin, and engage in numerous abominations without even knowing it. One doesn't move from demonic doctrines to sinless perfection instantly.

A sure footing isn't found within the depths of RCC teachings so one isn't likely to find their way to the truth simply by making an about face from a standpoint of hopeless confusion.

This sounds like a "once saved always saved" kind of question. Just because someone turns away from the teachings of the RCC, it doesn't then follow that they're automatically saved.

Most Christians will view salvation, or perhaps more often, sanctification as a process. A person who has stopped adhering to the doctrines of demons can still continue to sin, and engage in numerous abominations without even knowing it. One doesn't move from demonic doctrines to sinless perfection instantly.

A sure footing isn't found within the depths of RCC teachings so one isn't likely to find their way to the truth simply by making an about face from a standpoint of hopeless confusion.
If a person continues in intellectual sin - refusing to submit every thought to the Lordship of Christ in the realm of knowledge - do you think that he will never come to saving belief?

Hopefully now, I've worded this lengthy question a little more clearly than the original question done earlier today.
Those who leave the Catholic Church more than likely were not properly catecized.

AND just when you KNOW IT CAN'T get any MORE RIDICULOUS!!!!

It does.

When a person is truly BORN AGAIN of the Holy Spirit in FAITH after being convicted of their SIN, and repenting of it in FAITH gifted by God (Eph2:8,9), they've entered into newness of life, old things have passed away (2 COr 5:17), and they're CLEANSED of all sin. Whether they were involved in Roman Catholic (or other religious system's) lies and foolishness before isn't even an issue in their NEW LIFE in Him.

Does Roman Catholicism teach those who follow and practice the RCC religions training, that God holds them accountable for what they have been taught to believe as Roman Catholics, as well as what they personally think about the truths of Jesus Christ written in the Scriptures?
If we follow the teachings of the Holy Catholic Church, we are good with God.

No. God can take the most depraved and desperately wicked person who ever lived and save them.
And he can take the most holy person and condemn them to perdition if He so desires, because after all He is God, the Creator, He who is in charge of all things.

And he can take the most holy person and condemn them to perdition if He so desires, because after all He is God, the Creator, He who is in charge of all things.
Therefore, you have absolutely NO ASSURANCE that after you have done all the RCC demands you do, believe all that they teach, you will not wind up in Hell, just because your god was having a bad day or something! 🙄 🤮

Therefore, you have absolutely NO ASSURANCE that after you have done all the RCC demands you do, believe all that they teach, you will not wind up in Hell, just because your god was having a bad day or something! 🙄 🤮
Does anybody? Do you deny that God can do to anyone what He wants to do at the appointed time? He can whip any of us right down into hell if he wants too, just on general principles alone! (Now I don't believe He would do that because He is very merciful, but He could).

Back