Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

Jesus ALONE is the one who is BOTH Man AND The Mighty God.
And I know of no place in Scripture wherein Jesus bowed to anyone.
Your bible must be missing pages. Your Mighty God fell down and prayed to my God...
Matthew 26:39
And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
Luke 22
41 And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,
42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Your bible must be missing pages. Your Mighty God fell down and prayed to my God...
Matthew 26:39
And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
Luke 22
41 And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,
42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.
He prayed to His Father, NOT bowed down.

Us does not mean three does it? God created all things by his son...
Heb 1
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
no mention of a trinity...
Yes indeed Us & Our means 3 because ALL scriptures on the SAME Topic must be used to get the COMPLETE picture and scripture will NEVER contradict other scriptures on the same topic! Thus when scriptures ( John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 ) calls those 3 Divine Persons of Matt.28:19 " God ", then the correct CONCLUSION is that the " US & OUR " that God said in Gen.1:26 does in FACT mean 3 and NOT any other number greater than 1! The 3 in one ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) are the TRINITY ( GOD Head )! One of those 3 ( the one who " was God " the Word in John 1:1 became " Flesh " ( incarnate as the God-Man ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Case closed!

Then humans aren't in the image of God if we ain't trinities of persons.

Sorry, see above.
So says the person of Judaism, that does NOT believe the NT! Jesus Christ is God the Word in the Flesh! God had to become one of us in order to save us ( His creation - John 1:3 & Col.1:16 ) from our sins! Case closed!

Last edited:
Begotten comes from yulad, born. Psalm 2:7. Just a man.
God the Word of John 1:1 was Eternal like the Father & Holy Spirit are! He was not born, but His Flesh body was, when He became God in the Flesh in John 1:14 or the God-Man then called Jesus Christ! He is called " Mighty God " in Isaiah 9:6 of the OT and " O God " by God the Father in Heb.1:8 of the NT! Case closed!

Back