Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

Yes indeed Us & Our means 3 because ALL scriptures on the SAME Topic must be used to get the COMPLETE picture and scripture will NEVER contradict other scriptures on the same topic!
If Us and Our means three then in this passage you have three fathers...
Matthew 6:9
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thus when scriptures ( John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 ) calls those 3 Divine Persons of Matt.28:19 " God ", then the correct CONCLUSION is that the " US & OUR " that God said in Gen.1:26 does in FACT mean 3 and NOT any other number greater than 1! The 3 in one ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) are the TRINITY ( GOD Head )!
These things you are saying are mad ramblings. There is no mention of a trinity in the scripture...Your authority on trinity says each person by himself is God. Is the authority on the trinity wrong? The authority clearly shows three gods and then forbids you from saying three Gods.
One of those 3 ( the one who " was God " the Word in John 1:1 became " Flesh " ( incarnate as the God-Man ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Case closed!
So one of the Three Gods became flesh. You just admitted three Gods again. Your authority teaches that each person is God by himself...Therefore three Gods but you are forbidden to say three Gods. If you can show me where the scripture teaches that then we can have a real conversation...Up to this point, you are just a catholic puppet.

God the Word of John 1:1 was Eternal like the Father & Holy Spirit are! He was not born, but His Flesh body was, when He became God in the Flesh in John 1:14 or the God-Man then called Jesus Christ!
He was begotten. That isn't eternal.

He is called " Mighty God " in Isaiah 9:6 of the OT and " O God " by God the Father in Heb.1:8 of the NT! Case closed!
Sorry, but God never spoke the words in Hebrews. The context in the original shows zero mention of the son.

He was begotten. That isn't eternal.

Sorry, but God never spoke the words in Hebrews. The context in the original shows zero mention of the son.
#1 - Only His " Flesh " of John 1:14 was begotten! He as God the Word in John 1:1 ( Also called " Mighty God " in Isaiah 9:6 ) existed Eternally just like the Father & Holy Spirit! -------------------- #2 - Here's Hebrews, where He did in Fact mention His Son ( Jesus Christ ) and called Him ( His only Begotten Son of John 1:18 & John 3:16+18 ) " O God " in Heb.1:8, just after all the angels that He made/created in John 1:3/Col.1:16, WORSHIPED Him in Heb.1:6! ---------------------------

Hebrews 1:1-8​

New International Version​

God’s Final Word: His Son​

1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe ( as per John 1:3 & Col.1:16 Jewjitzu ). 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

The Son Superior to Angels​

5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,
“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father”[a]?
Or again,
“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son”[b]?
6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
“Let all God’s angels worship him.”[c]
7 In speaking of the angels he
says,
“He makes his angels spirits,
and his servants flames of fire.”[d]
8 But about the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
Read full chapter

Footnotes​

1. Hebrews 1:5 Psalm 2:7
  2. Hebrews 1:5 2 Samuel 7:14; 1 Chron. 17:13
  3. Hebrews 1:6 Deut. 32:43 (see Dead Sea Scrolls and Septuagint)
  4. Hebrews 1:7 Psalm 104:4

If Us and Our means three then in this passage you have three fathers...
Matthew 6:9
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

These things you are saying are mad ramblings. There is no mention of a trinity in the scripture...Your authority on trinity says each person by himself is God. Is the authority on the trinity wrong? The authority clearly shows three gods and then forbids you from saying three Gods.

So one of the Three Gods became flesh. You just admitted three Gods again. Your authority teaches that each person is God by himself...Therefore three Gods but you are forbidden to say three Gods. If you can show me where the scripture teaches that then we can have a real conversation...Up to this point, you are just a catholic puppet.
Yes they ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) are 3 in ONE ( the Trinity or Godhead ) because even the Son ( Jesus Christ ) is called " Everlasting Father ", as well as " Mighty God " in Isaiah 9:6! ------------------------------

Isaiah 9:6
New International Version

6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son ( Jesus Christ ) is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he ( Jesus Christ ) will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. --------------------------- Case closed!

#1 - Only His " Flesh " of John 1:14 was begotten! He as God the Word in John 1:1 ( Also called " Mighty God " in Isaiah 9:6 ) existed Eternally just like the Father & Holy Spirit! -------------------- #2 - Here's Hebrews, where He did in Fact mention His Son ( Jesus Christ ) and called Him ( His only Begotten Son of John 1:18 & John 3:16+18 ) " O God " in Heb.1:8, just after all the angels that He made/created in John 1:3/Col.1:16, WORSHIPED Him in Heb.1:6! ---------------------------

Hebrews 1:1-8​

New International Version​

God’s Final Word: His Son​

1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe ( as per John 1:3 & Col.1:16 Jewjitzu ). 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

The Son Superior to Angels​

5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,
“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father”[a]?
Or again,
“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son”[b]?
6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
“Let all God’s angels worship him.”[c]
7 In speaking of the angels he
says,
“He makes his angels spirits,
and his servants flames of fire.”[d]
8 But about the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
Read full chapter

Footnotes​

1. Hebrews 1:5 Psalm 2:7
  2. Hebrews 1:5 2 Samuel 7:14; 1 Chron. 17:13
  3. Hebrews 1:6 Deut. 32:43 (see Dead Sea Scrolls and Septuagint)
  4. Hebrews 1:7 Psalm 104:4
He isn't superior given his two knees and tongue that will confess the true God.

You need to do better than the NT.

He isn't superior given his two knees and tongue that will confess the true God.

Hint, you haven’t a Prophet since.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Hint, we have the Tanakh.

2nd Hint, there's no prophet in the NT to speak of.

I believe YH is salvation, the only one that saves.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
The NT is garbage. Do you have anything else? It's like the book of Mormon.

The NT is garbage. Do you have anything else? It's like the book of Mormon.
It’s the Jewish scripture the new covenant that you reject.

It’s the Jewish scripture the new covenant that you reject.
Sorry, the new covenant in Jeremiah 31:31-34, is strictly with Israel, and the same laws on the hearts on minds.

You should have no gods before me, or bow to or worship them.

You have 2 extra gods... and reject the real God.

Last edited:
Sorry, the new covenant in Jeremiah 31:31-34, is strictly with Israel.

You should have no gods before me, or bow to or worship them.

You have 2 extra gods...
Jeremiah 31:32
Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

Covenant broken, gone and you can’t accept it.

Hebrews 9:15
And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions [that were] under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Your like a man who was fired from his job and won’t leave the building.

We have one God, you have many gods.

16 have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me. 17Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

Covenant broken, gone and you can’t accept it.
On the contrary, Jeremiah 33:17-26, same Priests, Kingship, etc.

Hebrews 9:15
And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions [that were] under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Your like a man who was fired from his job and won’t leave the building.

We have one God, you have many gods.
You bow to 3. You can only have one master.

16 have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me. 17Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
Sorry, Hebrews doesn't help you.

On the contrary, Jeremiah 33:17-26, same Priests, Kingship, etc.

You bow to 3. You can only have one master.

Sorry, Hebrews doesn't help you.
He is the Messiah and is the Son of God.

You are with these who died in their sin.
John 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Romans 9:27
Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Last edited:

Which Person of the Trinity was saying “I” and “my” in Jeremiah 31:32?

He is the Messiah and is the Son of God.

You are with these who died in their sin.
John 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Romans 9:27
Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
Sorry, but like I said:

You shall have no other gods before Me.

You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in the heavens above, on the earth below, or in the waters beneath. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on their children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing loving devotion to a thousand generations of those who love Me and keep My commandments.

The trinity are made up gods.

Can't you read?!!! I gave the OT in Isaiah 9:6 as it calls Him ( Jesus Christ, the child/Son to be given ) " Mighty God " and " Everlasting Father "! He is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 in the NT, and God the Father calls Him " O God " in Heb.1:8 after He was worshiped in Heb.1:6! Case closed!

Back