Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

Yes they ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) are 3 in ONE ( the Trinity or Godhead ) because even the Son ( Jesus Christ ) is called " Everlasting Father ", as well as " Mighty God " in Isaiah 9:6! ------------------------------

Isaiah 9:6​

New International Version​

6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son ( Jesus Christ ) is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he ( Jesus Christ ) will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. --------------------------- Case closed!
The word is Elohim... Moses was called Elohim also... The scripture calls regular men Elohim. You have been explained this many times.

The word is Elohim... Moses was called Elohim also... The scripture calls regular men Elohim. You have been explained this many times.
But All scriptures on the SAME Topic must be used and they tell us He is God the Word in John 1:1, through whom all was made/created as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! He had to be eternal with no beginning in order for ALL creation to be through/by Him! So yes indeed " Mighty God " is Deity in Isaiah 9:6, which ALSO calls Him " Everlasting Father "! He's the " I AM " ( Jesus said it also in John 8:58 in order to have known Abraham before Abraham was even born ) that spoke to Moses in Exodus 3:14 before His incarnation in John 1:14! Case closed!

Sorry, but like I said:

You shall have no other gods before Me.

You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in the heavens above, on the earth below, or in the waters beneath. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on their children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing loving devotion to a thousand generations of those who love Me and keep My commandments.

The trinity are made up gods.
You don’t even know who GOD is and what you do know has been twisted and torn.
You do have your feasts, enjoy!

Can't you read?!!! I gave the OT in Isaiah 9:6 as it calls Him ( Jesus Christ, the child/Son to be given ) " Mighty God " and " Everlasting Father "! He is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 in the NT, and God the Father calls Him " O God " in Heb.1:8 after He was worshiped in Heb.1:6! Case closed!
Jesus is neither. A son wouldn't be a father to himself. ;)

Psalm 45:6, the original for Hebrews 1:8 which forged its translation, doesn't mention the son.

John 4:21-22
Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Jesus worshipped the true God. You don't. Jews never worshipped anyone else.

Last edited:
You don’t even know who GOD is and what you do know has been twisted and torn.
You do have your feasts, enjoy!
I know God doesn't have knees and doesn't bow to another.

Read Isaiah 66. You and the nations will be carrying us home and celebrating our feasts.

Zechariah 8:23
This is what the LORD Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.’”

Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Last edited:
But All scriptures on the SAME Topic must be used and they tell us He is God the Word in John 1:1, through whom all was made/created as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! He had to be eternal with no beginning in order for ALL creation to be through/by Him! So yes indeed " Mighty God " is Deity in Isaiah 9:6, which ALSO calls Him " Everlasting Father "! He's the " I AM " ( Jesus said it also in John 8:58 in order to have known Abraham before Abraham was even born ) that spoke to Moses in Exodus 3:14 before His incarnation in John 1:14! Case closed!
There is no mention of a God the word in the scripture. How many Gods do you really have? You have a God who is the trinity, you have a God who is the father, you have a God who is the son and you have a God who is the HS. But you say you have one God. How can anyone take you seriously?

There is no mention of a God the word in the scripture. How many Gods do you really have? You have a God who is the trinity, you have a God who is the father, you have a God who is the son and you have a God who is the HS. But you say you have one God. How can anyone take you seriously?
We have God(NOT a God)who is The Father, God(NOT a God)who is The Son and God(NOT a God)who is The Holy Spirit.
Your straw is exposed for all to see. Indeed, no one takes you seriously.

Neither Moses nor any other man in Scripture is called The Mighty God.
Try again.
Neither was Jesus.

Moses was called God, Exodus 7:1. So were the judges, Exodus 21:6,22:8-9, Psalm 82:6.

Abraham as God, Genesis 23:6.
Angels as God, Psalm 8:5.
Kings as God, Zechariah 12:8.
Altar as God, Genesis 35:7.

Last edited:
I know God doesn't have knees and doesn't bow to another.

Read Isaiah 66. You and the nations will be carrying us home and celebrating our feasts.

Zechariah 8:23
This is what the LORD Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.’”

John 8:19
Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

John 14:7
If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him
Then you should know Jesus isn't the God. The Father swore that Jesus would bow to him on his knees and swear with his tongue that the Father is the God.

I'm so excited 😁.

Then you should know Jesus isn't the God. The Father swore that Jesus would bow to him on his knees and swear with his tongue that the Father is the God.

I'm so excited 😁.
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Do you understand this to mean Jesus is the Father? If so why do you teach they are not each other? It seems like you are contradicting yourself.

strawman I said Elohim ... Elohim is a mighty person. Since you are talking about what is not in the scripture, would you care to show where the trinity is mentioned?
A mighty person does NOT= The Mighty God.
Try again. The Trinity is REVEALED, NOT mentioned, in The Bible.

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Rotfl...

Isaiah 45:21-23 contradicts the NT.

21Speak up and present your case—yes, let them take counsel together.

Who foretold this long ago? Who announced it from ancient times? Was it not I, the LORD?
There is no other God but Me,
a righteous God and Savior;
there is none but Me.

22Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.

23By Myself I have sworn; truth has gone out from My mouth, a word that will not be revoked: Every knee will bow before Me,
every tongue will swear allegiance.

No son, no Jesus, mentioned nor implied.

Rotfl...

Isaiah 45:21-23 contradicts the NT.

21Speak up and present your case—yes, let them take counsel together.

Who foretold this long ago? Who announced it from ancient times? Was it not I, the LORD?
There is no other God but Me,
a righteous God and Savior;
there is none but Me.

22Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.

23By Myself I have sworn; truth has gone out from My mouth, a word that will not be revoked: Every knee will bow before Me,
every tongue will swear allegiance.

No son, no Jesus, mentioned nor implied.
Jesus is God’s Son the Lamb of God

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Revelation 21:22
And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Revelation 21:23
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof.

Revelation 22:1
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Revelation 22:3
And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Sorry, the new covenant in Jeremiah 31:31-34, is strictly with Israel, and the same laws on the hearts on minds.

You should have no gods before me, or bow to or worship them.

You have 2 extra gods... and reject the real God.
I agree the new Covenant is strictly with Israel which some believing in a Replacement Theology (church replacing Israel) make me a cult.

However, I have to strongly disagree with your rejecting Yeshua being The True Messiah of both the two houses of Israel Who brought about the New Covenant.

I don't believe in a Trinity which has nothing to with either OT or a NT. Neither I believe in what overall Christendom teaches. Christendom also misunderstands 'Gentiles' to mean other than dispersed Israelites. The Hebrew word for Nations is the same Greek word as 'Ethnos' which some translators have translated as 'Gentiles' which have dual meanings. The only difference is that 'Gentiles' have no singular form 'Gentile'.

Israel was Nation. However, Abraham is the father of many nations. Why? It's because of the dispersion of Israel into many countries. It has nothing to do with a Replacement Theology that's popularly taught. God has limited His salvation plan to only Israel which transitioned from the Old Covenant to the New Covenant through Yeshua HaMashyach.

Jesus is God’s Son the Lamb of God

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Revelation 21:22
And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Revelation 21:23
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof.

Revelation 22:1
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Revelation 22:3
And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
Love eating lamb 🐑.

But Samuel replied: “Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the LORD? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams (lambs).

Obedience is better than the lamb, Jesus.

Back