is the Principle of Divinity and thus the whole Magnitude

Yahchristian

Since God is numerically One by nature, it would reason that the First Person is the Principle of Divinity and thus the whole Magnitude wherefore then God follows His own Nature sort to speak, in Extending Hypostasis to the Second and Third Persons.

TRINITARIANS...

Which of these statements are true?

A) The First Person of the Trinity is the whole Magnitude of Divinity.
B) The Second Person of the Trinity is the whole Magnitude of Divinity.
C) The Third Person of the Trinity is the whole Magnitude of Divinity.

P.S.

In contrast to Trinitarians, I believe YHWH is the only transcendent Person.

Here is an overview of what I believe...

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.

TRINITARIANS...

P.S.

The answer is explicitly written in my post. We are grown adults, not children. There is no need for multiple choices, when the answers are quite obvious.

........ Alan

TRINITARIANS...

P.S.

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.
You said ," I believe YHWH is the only transcendent Person", He is in the same way that He extends Hypostasis to the Son and the Spirit. And thus we number Three signified by Trinity.

Yachristian the more you try and run from God Trine nature , the more I can express it, ironically with your own heresy,.

....... Alan

The answer is explicitly written in my post. We are grown adults, not children. There is no need for multiple choices, when the answers are quite obvious.

YOUR answer maybe, but my question was for ALL TRINITARIANS...

I think @aeg4971 says just A is true.

YOUR answer maybe, but my question was for ALL TRINITARIANS...

I think @aeg4971 says just A is true.
My answers are as ancient and medieval Trinitarians theologians would express WITHOUT the impious of Sebelius , nor the heresy of Arius ,neither be Repugnant to the SHEMA like a polytheistic pagan.

Your view like most anti Trinitarians, ans sadly some Trinitarians, are far more paganish than you could ever think of this name Trinity .

Most anti Trinitarians and Trinitarians alike fail to grasp that this name Trinity in its most strictest sense only signifies the number of Persons Related , not the Persons themselves.

............ Alan

Most anti Trinitarians and Trinitarians alike fail to grasp that this name Trinity in its most strictest sense only signifies the number of Persons Related , not the Persons themselves.

So when you say...

Once again God the Father is the Principle of Divinity and thus the whole magnitude of the Blessed Trinity.

Are you saying God the Father is the whole magnitude of the number of Persons?

Or are you saying God the Father is the whole magnitude of the three Persons?

3. Jesus Christ's God was/is not a Trinity.

So just to clarify, are you able to give Yes or No answers to these two questions...

1) Is Jesus Christ's God a Trinity?

2) Is Jesus Christ's God the whole magnitude of the Trinity?

So when you say...

Are you saying God the Father is the whole magnitude of the number of Persons?

Or are you saying God the Father is the whole magnitude of the three Persons?

So just to clarify, are you able to give Yes or No answers to these two questions...

1) Is Jesus Christ's God a Trinity?

2) Is Jesus Christ's God the whole magnitude of the Trinity?
The principle of Divinity and thus the whole magnitude of the Blessed Trinity. As God is One by nature every Person proceeding therefrom Principle proceeds in the numerical Identity of the Infinite Nature communicated to Person and another.

Jesus God is His Father and we worship God in Trinity. One Person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Spirit.

......... Alan

The principle of Divinity and thus the whole magnitude of the Blessed Trinity.

Got it.

You believe...

1. Jesus’ God IS the whole magnitude of the Trinity.
2. But Jesus’ God is NOT the Trinity.
3. This name Trinity signifies the number of Persons Related, NOT the Persons themselves.

Just to clarify your statement...

What do you mean by “the whole magnitude of the Blessed Trinity”?

A) the whole magnitude of “the three Persons

B) the whole magnitude of “the number of Persons related

Got it.

You believe...

1. Jesus’ God IS the whole magnitude of the Trinity.
2. But Jesus’ God is NOT the Trinity.
3. This name Trinity signifies the number of Persons Related, NOT the Persons themselves.

Just to clarify your statement...

What do you mean by “the whole magnitude of the Blessed Trinity”?

I don't know what you are talking. I was quite elucidating , and you turn around and make everything incoherent.

Jesus was a man born by way of the virgin and of the Holy Ghost The Eternal Word Himself came down from heaven not to do His own will but the will of HIs Father who sent Him.

Principle and Magnitude expresses in supreme fashion the numerical Unity of Nature and Equality in the order of procession or plurality in the supposita of which it is spoken , meaning ," He who proceeds receives Divine Existence from Another ,but not however as if He where Other from the Divine Nature". Otherwise we would not have One Divine Substance in Three Persons , but heretically many substances, many. suppositum and thus many gods.

Like I told you before Principle and Magnitude remove's the idea of causation, inequality, and source among the Divine Persons

......... Alan .

I don't know what you are talking. I was quite elucidating , and you turn around and make everything incoherent.

My question concerns your understanding of the phrase "the Blessed Trinity"...

What do you mean by... the whole magnitude of "the Blessed Trinity”?

I ask because you had said before...

this name Trinity in its most strictest sense only signifies the number of Persons Related , not the Persons themselves.

My question concerns your understanding of the phrase "the Blessed Trinity"...

What do you mean by... the whole magnitude of "the Blessed Trinity”?

I ask because you had said before...

You post the first part of my suppositions , then again turn around and ask the very same questions the body of my texts answered. I explicitly told you what is meant to be understood . Now how about you cease and desist with these 100s of non sensical questions, and just refute ,and negate the suppositions.

......... Alan

Are you able to answer these simple YES or NO questions...

1) Is God the Father the Principle of Divinity?

2) Is God the Son the Principle of Divinity?

3) Is God the Holy Spirit the Principle of Divinity?

Back