Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

GINOLJC, to all,

THEN YOU SAID,

THEN YOU SAID,

SO NOW YOU'RE SAYING THAT IT'S TWO PERSONS. THEN YOU SAID,

so, king David is his own "Lord"... MY? LOL, LOL, LOL, no, nonesense,:

OH, you can sit on the sideline too a watch and Learn.

at least I can give you a little credit, when you said,

For this is what Psalms 110:1 is speaking about, Isaiah 1:24 "Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies". yes, the ME is "MINE", or as Ps 100:1 say.. "MY"

and his enemies is IGNORANT Jews who refuse to accept him... the "Lord" as their KING, who is Messiah. see, you don't even know what's happening to you right now..... Ps 110:1 is in effect.

but still no cigar.

you have lost any credibility for yourself.

PICJAG, 101G
You should yourself read what you quoted me saying. You are having problems understanding me. Whether there is one lord or two depends on the context of the verse. In Psalms 110:1 there is two people, my LORD (God), and my lord (David). So it depends on what verse you are quoting. This is just basic stuff and I don't understand why you are struggling with it. But then again, if you can't understand what I'm saying in simple English, no wonder you are having problems with reading in Hebrew.

That God doesn't lie or repent is based on the underlying assumption that he is NOT A MAN. Get it?
do you get it? Genesis 6:6 "And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."

Jeremiah 26:19 "Did Hezekiah king of Judah and all Judah put him at all to death? did he not fear the LORD, and besought the LORD, and the LORD repented him of the evil which he had pronounced against them? Thus might we procure great evil against our souls."

Amos 7:3 "The LORD repented for this: It shall not be, saith the LORD."

PICJAG, 101G

You should yourself read what you quoted me saying. You are having problems understanding me. Whether there is one lord or two depends on the context of the verse. In Psalms 110:1 there is two people, my LORD (God), and my lord (David).
error,
So it depends on what verse you are quoting. This is just basic stuff and I don't understand why you are struggling with it. But then again, if you can't understand what I'm saying in simple English, no wonder you are having problems with reading in Hebrew.
What is the difference between lord, Lord and LORD?

PICJAG, 101G.

do you get it? Genesis 6:6 "And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."

Jeremiah 26:19 "Did Hezekiah king of Judah and all Judah put him at all to death? did he not fear the LORD, and besought the LORD, and the LORD repented him of the evil which he had pronounced against them? Thus might we procure great evil against our souls."

Amos 7:3 "The LORD repented for this: It shall not be, saith the LORD."

PICJAG, 101G
The difference is that God isn't capable of sin, like lying, which man does. God isn't capable of sin, He doesn't repent from sin. Man does. So, logically, God isn't capable of being a man.

God is both merciful and judge. His actions are depicted in Exodus 34:6-7. There is no change in Him.

Becoming flesh, adding a new nature, is a change.

Last edited:
Back