Many do Not Go on Spiritually. A Cool mind will.

Gary Mac

Many do not go on Spiritually because they choose to be right instead of relying on God to choose for them.

A cool mind that hits the streets and byways, prisons, and feed and clothe the poor has to think different from one who sits in a comfortable pew once a week.

And once made perfect, He became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him; designated by God to be High Priest...
Of whom we have much to say, but you can't comprehend because you have become dull and sluggish in [your spiritual] hearing;
Many do not go on Spiritually because they choose to be right instead of relying on God to choose for them.
For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you actually need someone to teach you again the elementary principles of God’s word; Heb 5:9-14

The Righteous Live by Faith
But you brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and having a High Priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith; Heb 10

Last edited:
And once made perfect, He became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him; designated by God to be High Priest...
Of whom we have much to say, but you can't comprehend because you have become dull and sluggish in [your spiritual] hearing;

For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you actually need someone to teach you again the elementary principles of God’s word; Heb 5:9-14

But you brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and having a High Priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith; Heb 10
My God sent Jesus to confirm to me that I have the same as he did from our Father. My identity is with Him, not Paul.

JonHawk said:

My God sent Jesus to confirm to me that I have the same as he did from our Father. My identity is with Him, not Paul.
Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit...2 Cor 1

JonHawk said:

Yes Paul always desired that people follow him and and he needed to teach me again his ways instead of the teachings Jesus gave me to be like him instead of like Paul as a sinner. He even stated that he had a thorn in his flesh that was his desire to be exalted for his abundance of revelations lol. That is the theme for most preachers. They like their name on the marque.

But I do have to recognize that Paul understood that Jesus had to be made perfect just as we all do if we are to be of the Father. Matt 3:16 was his conversion from Judaism to Christianity.

Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit...2 Cor 1
True

JonHawk said:

Yes Paul always desired that people follow him and and he needed to teach me again his ways instead of the teachings Jesus...
But when it pleased God, who separated me and called me through His grace, and revealed His Son in me... Gal 1:14-16
But I do have to recognize that Paul understood that Jesus had to be made perfect just as we all do...
Indeed.
Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. Col 1:28
JonHawk said:

That wasn't so hard to acknowledge.
God’s solid foundation stands firm having this seal, "The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” 2 Tim 2:19

Last edited:
But when it pleased God, who separated me and called me through His grace, and revealed His Son in me... Gal 1:14-16

Indeed.
Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. Col 1:28

That wasn't so hard to acknowledge.
God’s solid foundation stands firm having this seal, "The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” 2 Tim 2:19
Agree -- Paul got a few things right and a whole lot wrong. Paul taught he was a sinner, Jesus taught he was not. Most cant see the difference in teachings from lack in receiving from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, he didnt know God nor His heaven either until God opens it to him just as He does in was all who is born of Him, born again to be like Him instead of self.

You act as if Jesus needed Paul to lead him to the truth LOL.

You act as if Jesus needed Paul to lead him to the truth LOL.
Acting is for mockers who make asinine claims of being around before Jesus; "I am the first and the last" Rev 1:10-12

I'm sending you to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me. Acts 26:18

Acting is for mockers who make asinine claims of being around before Jesus; "I am the first and the last" Rev 1:10-12
Agree, many stand in a pulpit claiming to be of Christ but are far from the perfections of that Jesus walks in as we all are supposed to walk in.

And the One who was here before Jesus is still hear, the One who Adam became like, the One Abraham became like, the One Moses became like, the On Jesus became like in Matt 3:16, the One 120 became like and the One I became like.

That One has always been here, and mockers claim Gods salvation was not here before Jesus. These do not believe that Adam was saved by God, that Abraham was saved by God that Moses was saved by God, that Jesus was saved by God in Matt 3:16 where He opens uo to Jesus His salvation His heaven in that man, and 120 were saved by God in an upper room, and so was I saved just as all of these were who God came to and reveals Himself in us.

You really should consider His ways to be like Him as Jesus was like Him instead of Pauls ways where you are like him instead.
I'm sending you to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me. Acts 26:18
Paul isn't sending me to open their eyes, he cant open anyones eyes in the light of God, only God can open the eyes of the blind to Him. God even had to open Jesus eyes for him to understand who God is and all of His heaven. Matt 3:16.

May I ask why you think Paul has the better way than Gods way that you would follow him instead of God?

What has Paul discovered that God Himself is unable to give to you as He did in Jesus?

Paul isn't sending me to open their eyes, he cant open anyones eyes in the light of God, only God can open the eyes of the blind to Him.
You seem to be struggling with basic reading comprehension. The passage is not saying Paul is sending you anywhere, it clearly says that Jesus who manifested Himself to Paul after His resurrection commissioned Paul to preach the gospel.

Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. 21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2 Cor 5

You seem to be struggling with basic reading comprehension. The passage is not saying Paul is sending you anywhere, it clearly says that Jesus who manifested Himself to Paul after His resurrection commissioned Paul to preach the gospel.
According to Paul, but Jim Jones and David Koresh said the same thing didnt they?

You seem to have a very difficult time relating to the basic ways of God as Jesus was of the ways of God. You follow Pauls ways instead. And many followed Jim Jones and David Koresh to for they were of God just ask them and see. LOL.
Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. 21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2 Cor 5
We who are born of God, born again, has from God that what Jesus had are His ambassadors, spokesman just as Jesus was His spokesman no different at all.

Y9ou really should consider the ways of the Christ to be Gods anointed yourself. Seems all that you know about a god is what Paul has told you ion his opinions for a god.

God Himself is quite able to communicate with you, it is that you haven't learned how to communicate with Him. You listen to Paul instead of Jesus to learn of the Father for yourself as Jesus learned of Him in Matt 3:16.

According to Paul, but Jim Jones and David Koresh said the same thing didnt they?

You seem to have a very difficult time relating to the basic ways of God as Jesus was of the ways of God. You follow Pauls ways instead.
You seem blind to the fact that none of those you mentioned died for you.
We who are born of God, born again, has from God that what Jesus had are His ambassadors,
And He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and was raised again. 2 Cor 5:15-17
God Himself is quite able to communicate with you, it is that you haven't learned how to communicate with Him. You listen to Paul instead ...
Now God has spoken to us by His Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, Heb 1

You seem blind to the fact that none of those you mentioned died for you.
Agreed
And He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and was raised again. 2 Cor 5:15-17
He died because of people who didnt know God as Jesus knew God and had him crucified for blaspheme.

It is no different today, peoples religious minds are no different from the ones who had Jesus crucified in his day, they dont believe Jesus that they can be like the God of heaven and perfect as He is perfect to be holy pure and without sin.

How many, even in this forum, call it blaspheme when you teach what Jesus taught to be like the God of it and in His same image as Jesus teaches? They are of Paul as a sinner instead of perfect as your Father in heaven is p[erfect.

You yourself cant be perfect as God in heaven is perfect can you? And you dont even know why that you cant be. But I do.
Now God has spoken to us by His Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, Heb 1
No; that isn't true -- God speaks to me Himself, not through another. He spoke to Jesus Himself, Adam Himself, Abraham Himself, Moses Himself, Mary Himself, Jesus Himself Matt 3:16, 120 Himself, and me Himself. He will speak to you Himself as well if you will listen to Him instead of another.

JonHawk said:
No; that isn't true -- God speaks to me Himself, not through another. He spoke to Jesus Himself, Adam Himself, Abraham Himself, Moses Himself, Mary Himself, Jesus Himself Matt 3:16, 120 Himself, and me Himself.
Keep in mind that God's covenant with Abraham was confirmed in Christ, Moses was found in Christ at the transfiguration along with the prophet Elijah and Mary was also established in Christ. 'Go and tell them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’

And of course the apostle Paul , I stand, witnessing no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come—
I told you that the Messiah, the Anointed One was to suffer, and that He by being the first to rise from the dead [with an incorruptible body] would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22-23

JonHawk said:
God has spoken to His sons the same way He spoke to His son Jesus. See Matt 3:16. We have the same inheritance from our Father.
Keep in mind that God's covenant with Abraham was confirmed in Christ, Moses was found in Christ at the transfiguration along with the prophet Elijah and Mary was also established in Christ. 'Go and tell them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’
Yes Abraham did become anointed of God. Moses receieved from God His same anointing. Mary receieved form God His anointing, Jesus receieved from God His anointing in Matt 3:16, 120 receieved His anointing in an upper room. And I received His same anointing which is Christ in us, Gods anointed for sure. You can read how all of these became His anointed and all today who has received from God His anointing.

Jesus referred to this anointing as born again, a renewing of the mind to think in Gods terms and as He thinks to have His own mind ourselves.
And of course the apostle Paul , I stand, witnessing no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come—
He stands witnessing but doesnt apply the perfections of God to be without sin.
I told you that the Messiah, the Anointed One was to suffer, and that He by being the first to rise from the dead [with an incorruptible body] would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22-23
Everyone who has from God the same anointing as Jesus had from Him suffer the same scrutiny as Jesus faced by religious minds.

Do you know how many times I have been accused of blaspheme for repeating that what Jesus said you should be like him in the Father and perfect as He is perfect as He commands of us if we are to be of the Father and anointed of God to be that person of Christ His child? These follow Paul instead.

JonHawk said:

God has spoken to His sons the same way He spoke to His son Jesus.
Twisting Scripture isn't going to change your predicament my gnostic friend.
Everyone who has from God the same anointing as Jesus had from Him suffer the same scrutiny as Jesus faced by religious minds.
Do you know how many times I have been accused of blaspheme ...
Clearly it has all fallen on deaf ears.

But rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. 1 Peter 4:13-14

JonHawk said:
Our God speaks to me the same way He spoke to Jesus.
Yes and we all are a type of Christ who are Gods anointed as all of these were, especially Jesus.
Yes Paul stands in witness for other things besides the Christ for sure.
Twisting Scripture isn't going to change your predicament my gnostic friend.
No kidding, either you are what Jesus said in it as He was in the Father or you are not. And in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father fore yourself and He will give it you. It is hard to twist what Jesus said you should be unless you are not of Him and then you dictate your own understanding to it instead.
Clearly it has all fallen on deaf ears.
For sure, for few has found His way to be like Him and have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it for only He can open those ears to be as He is and in His same image.
But rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
Amen it is such an eye opener when God comes to you as He did in Jesus and these others and opens up to you who He is for you to be like Him and in His same image, same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.
If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. 1 Peter 4:13-14
Boy and am I reproached for having the name of Gods anointing as my own as Jesus and others did. You can see that in this very thread how the ways of Jesus is shunned in favor of the ways of Paul instead.

Our God speaks to me the same way He spoke to Jesus.
Get it through your gnostic mind, He speaks to us through the Son.
Yes Paul stands in witness for other things besides the Christ for sure.
No kidding, either you are what Jesus said in it as He was in the Father or you are not. ...for only He can open those ears to be as He is and in His same image.
You're either alive in Christ or dead in your sins and transgressions.
Amen it is such an eye opener when God comes to you as He did in Jesus ...
"I will not leave you orphans. I will come to you. ...
Boy and am I reproached for having the name of Gods anointing as my own as Jesus and others did. You can see that in this very thread how the ways of Jesus is shunned in favor of the ways of Paul instead.
Indwelling of the Father and the Son
Then you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you." John 14:18-20

Get it through your gnostic mind, He speaks to us through the Son.
Yes I am His son, you are supposed to be as well. God speaks to all His sons. Even Jesus obeyed the Father when He spoke to Jesus. He started communicating with Jesus in Matt 3:16.
You're either alive in Christ or dead in your sins and transgressions.
Yes I am alive in Christ, perfect as my father in heaven is perfect, have His same mind, Spirit, and walk in it as He walks in it as Jesus did no different any all.
"I will not leave you orphans. I will come to you. ...
He did indeed.
Indwelling of the Father and the Son
Yes' one cant know the Father least you are born of Him as Jesus was born of Him in Matt 3:16. Jesus referred to this new enlightenment as born again.
Then you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you." John 14:18-20
Cant know Him any other way least you receieve directly from Him as Jesus did for God is the only One who can open up to you who He is by God Himself manifest in you. You born of God as Jesus was born of God.

He did indeed.

Yes' one cant know the Father least you are born of Him
It would be stupendous if you stop slithering back and forth.

Yet to all who did receive Christ, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born of God. John 1

Back