Synergism the biblical model

It does if you know what you are talking about

Just because he should have known of it does not mean he or anyone had experienced it

As a teacher of the Law, Nicodemus should have known that the OT prophesied about it.

just as all knew of Joel prophesy but had not yet experienced it

Acts 2:14–18 (KJV 1900) — 14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: 15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. 16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Yep

I can't shake it, and it's not Eisegesis. Eisegesis is reading into a Verse; I'm not doing that. I am doing Systematic Theology. The difference between us is what we name our Theological distinctions and our things in common...

But for now, I'm going to enjoy the weekend. Have fun and be blessed...
We always try to align our system theology with the Bible and the Early Christian Church. That's the best way we know of to align theological understandings with the Truth. Have fun and we'll cross paths again. Until then take care.

It does if you know what you are talking about

Just because he should have known of it does not mean he or anyone had experienced it

just as all knew of Joel prophesy but had not yet experienced it

Acts 2:14–18 (KJV 1900) — 14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: 15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. 16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Well you don't know what your talking about, hence your misunderstanding.

Why would he have known of it? It did not exist at the time.

I’m sorry you are unable and unwilling to answer a couple simple questions that the Bible commands believers to give when asked . Oops

1 Peter 3:15
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,
Always be prepared to give a answer. AMEN. When ya stating?

That’s right .
How do you know you have one ?
On what basis ?
What’s evidence ?
What scripture backs up that evidence ?
Can you tell us ?

Jesus says many cal! Him Lord and declares He never knew them .

hope this helps !!!
Bump for @Reformedguy

1 Peter 3:15
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

Prophecy? LOL Explain
read your old testament Ezek 36, Jer 31, Psa 22 which is about Christ

Psalm 22:28–31 (KJV 1900) — 28 For the kingdom is the LORD’s: And he is the governor among the nations. 29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: All they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: And none can keep alive his own soul. 30 A seed shall serve him; It shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. 31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness Unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

read your old testament Ezek 36, Jer 31, Psa 22 which is about Christ

Psalm 22:28–31 (KJV 1900) — 28 For the kingdom is the LORD’s: And he is the governor among the nations. 29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: All they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: And none can keep alive his own soul. 30 A seed shall serve him; It shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. 31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness Unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.
Umm.....LOL What about it?

Back