Calvinst imputed righteousness fallacy

I reject being rejected by Jesus Christ. There is no direct evidence teaching this anywhere in the Scriptures. We know our Lord remains faithful to His own. There is no such thing as eternal death for anyone who has been born again.

Eternal security is the single biggest lie and doctrinal idol in the church today.

I don't expect that stronghold to just run away even when Scriptures clearly give us real warnings.

Every time you justify why Christians will sin and insist it just can't be any other way.

You don't love God and people perfectly, that is sin.

And since you claim something that isn't true, to be sinless, you add lying to your pride.

Self-righteousness is the biggest sin of anything, worse than murder and fornication.

And the mess gets bigger with every reponse you post.

So tell me. What does an advocate do.

When you sin and you need an advocate, is the defense of your advocate......

"Sorry. He won't do it again"?

Feel free to explain how Jesus Christ is your advocate. If you go first, that will be great. I know what I believe. It seems all you can do is bash what someone else says. Put a little "skin in the game" too. Go for it.

Apostasy would be impossible if eternal security were true. Since Calvin taught the non elect are predestined to destruction and are always unbelieving reprobates they cannot be apostates . Only a believer can become apostate , never an unbeliever.

Undeniably correct.

The Bible was written to believed therefore all the warning passages are for believes .

This warning was to the apostles of Jesus. He warns them to remain in him or be severed from him:

“I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in me that does not bear fruit, He takes away and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me and I in you. Just the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you remain in me. 5 I am the vine, you are the branches; he who remains in me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not remain in me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned.

Apostasy would be impossible if eternal security were true. Since Calvin taught the non elect are predestined to destruction and are always unbelieving reprobates they cannot be apostates . Only a believer can become apostate , never an unbeliever.

The Bible was written to believed therefore all the warning passages are for believes .

Put yourself in that position. How would you end up in hell?

2Co 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Pay attention to verse 6. Paul said this to some very bad sinners in Corinth. Sinners that were to the point of reject the ministry of Paul completely.

Put yourself in that position. How would you end up in hell?

Jesus taught his own disciples they would end up in hell for sinning.

29 If your right eye makes you stumble, tear it out and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 If your right hand makes you stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to go into hell.

Of course, most here don't believe Jesus and rather choose to serve their creedal idols.

2Co 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Pay attention to verse 6. Paul said this to some very bad sinners in Corinth. Sinners that were to the point of reject the ministry of Paul completely.

Only a believer can become apostate . This is undeniable. You are showing that you are protecting a doctrine you have been taught instead off what the Bible warns believes about many passages .

Who taught me this doctrine? Please tell.

The word "apostacy" is not found in the Bible.

Jesus taught his own disciples they would end up in hell for sinning.

29 If your right eye makes you stumble, tear it out and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 If your right hand makes you stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to go into hell.

Of course, most here don't believe Jesus and rather choose to serve their creedal idols.

Jesus preached to a mix group of followers.

So when did you pull out your eye?

I didn't ask for Greek. I asked for English. I wonder why there isn't any verses in most any English Bible that say "apostacy". Can you explain why?

Most translations have "falling away" because the Greek word literally means to fall from your standing.
But now I am just wasting my time repeating myself.

Why don't you go and look up the meaning of the Greek word since that is what Paul wrote.?

The English word "Apostasy" had taken on a "life of its own" in the last few hundred years. It is has helped sell many different books on "end time" events. Made people rich and powerful. Especially Arminian teachers that love to warn people they're going to go to hell unless they do exactly what they "say".

"Apostacy" is nothing but a "falling away" and is true of society. For example.....

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

"Apostacy" is not something believers do. It is a place where society does not tolerate the truth any longer. Sinners drive out any voice that the Truth has in society. Truth exists even where believers do not. The lack of believers causes the truth to become fable.

The English word "Apostasy" had taken on a "life of its own" in the last few hundred years. It is has helped sell many different books on "end time" events. Made people rich and powerful. Especially Arminian teachers that love to warn people they're going to go to hell unless they do exactly what they "say".

"Apostacy" is nothing but a "falling away" and is true of society. For example.....

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

"Apostacy" is not something believers do. It is a place where society does not tolerate the truth any longer. Sinners drive out any voice that the Truth has in society. Truth exists even where believers do not. The lack of believers causes the truth to become fable.

Your post is an ignorant denial of the definition of the Greek word apostasia and its English equivalent apostasy.

Sorry but you don't know what you are talking about.

Heb 3:14 apostēnai means apostasy- to fall away, revolt or departure

Galatians 1:6 describes believers who are eagerly abandoning Christ and their faith.

1 Timothy 4:1 says many will fall away in the end times, going after the teachings of demons

2 Peter 3:17 warns us to stay on guard against false teachings that can cause us to fall away from our faith.

There is nothing in those verses that says that born again people go to hell. You're reading the Arminian narrative into those texts. "Apostacy" is one of Arminian' s favorite words. It helps them earn money. Fear. Fear drives people to comply with their teachings.

It is sad to see this happening. The bond of perfect is love. Arminians peddle fear.

Back