The Ultimate Apologetic

Yes Christ is only glorified when one receives Gods anointing, and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus
For this you know with certainty, that no idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
See that no one deceives you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7 Therefore do not become partners with them; 8 for you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light Eph 5

For this you know with certainty, that no idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
See that no one deceives you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7 Therefore do not become partners with them; 8 for you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light Eph 5
We walk and think and do exactly as Jesus did by the same Spirit be in us who was in Jesus.

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light Eph 5
We walk and think and do exactly as Jesus did by the same Spirit be in us who was in Jesus.
In accordance with His mercy He saved us by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit... So that those who have believed God will engage in good deeds. These things are good and beneficial for people. Titus 3:3-8

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light Eph 5
Just as Jesus became in Matt 3:16 no different at all if one receives the same from God His perfections.
In accordance with His mercy He saved us by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit... So that those who have believed God will engage in good deeds. These things are good and beneficial for people. Titus 3:3-8
Believing in God, as Jim Jones and David Koresh believed in God?

That is why I follow Jesus to the Father where He manifested Himself in real time in me just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and changed our whole attitude. And that new attitude got him crucified by the very ones he was changed out from in Matt 3:16.

God never changes, same in Adam Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus, 120 and all today who God is manifest in who never changes. We all change, Even Jesus changed but not God changes. Love cannot change same then as now and tomorrow.

For you were bought with a price the precious blood of Jesus and made His own; 1 Cor 6:20
Believing in God, as Jim Jones and David Koresh believed in God?
JJ ran amok and drank kool-aid hoping to find utopia and Koresh had a god complex and presumed to be the Christ.

What part has a believer with an unbeliever?
That is why I follow Jesus to the Father where He manifested Himself in real time in me
For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people." 2 Cor 6

For you were bought with a price the precious blood of Jesus and made His own; 1 Cor 6:20
I was bought with a price for I had to give up all to follow Him in His ways. Salvation is not free, salvation will cost you your own life and everything you are, unlearn everything you have been programmed to believe by man, purge yourself of self and given over to live His life to live His way, to live His truths, and live His life as Jesus did. That old man of flesh mentality, carnality, out to grave and the new man of Christ emerge from it.
JJ ran amok and drank kool-aid hoping to find utopia and Koresh had a god complex and presumed to be the Christ.
Many presume to be the Christ and dont understand that Christ in you is Gods anointing in you. No different from the anointing Jesus receieved from God at all. If you are different from Jesus in Christ, anointed of God, then you dont follow the ways of Jesus at all.
What part has a believer with an unbeliever?
The person of Christ will go to the one who is a sinner as Jesus did and present what it is to be of God themselves. That is what a believer has in common with an unbeliever, we have the witness for what it is to be on each side of sin. Been there done that.
For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:
Amen and He is no. where else for the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you. Luke 17:20-21.
“I will dwell in them
He does indeed in all who He is manifest in as He was manifest in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
And walk among them.
And walk in them, for we He is manifest in walk as He walks in His same light
I will be their God,
He is my God, He in me and I in Him are one. John 17.
And they shall be My people." 2 Cor 6
There is none other than to be like our Father and our brother Jesus who was Gods child as well. A son is the child of his father.

I was bought with a price for I had to give up all to follow Him in His ways. Salvation is not free, salvation will cost you ...
What did it cost you traveler, the foolish misconception that you can earn eternal life?
everything you have been programmed to believe by man,...
We too were once foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. 4 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, Titus 3

What did it cost you traveler, the foolish misconception that you can earn eternal life?

We too were once foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. 4 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, Titus 3
Why dont you ever quote Jesus instead of Paul? It is kinda obvious that you worship Paul and has replaced God for you?

JonHawk said:
But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, ...He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, ...Titus 3
Why dont you ever quote Jesus instead of Paul? It is kinda obvious that you worship Paul and has replaced God for you?
As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse! Gal 1:9
They killed him by hanging him on a cross, 40 but God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen by chosen witnesses;
He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. 43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”
44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the word. Acts 10

JonHawk said:
But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, ...He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, ...Titus 3

As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse! Gal 1:9
They killed him by hanging him on a cross, 40 but God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen by chosen witnesses;
He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. 43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”
44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the word. Acts 10
Jesus didnt write that, Jesus said to have in you the very same from God as he had from God.

May I ask why you never quote Jesus in his ways in the Father but quote Paul instead? What is it that Jesus has wrong and cant communicate with you that you would cling to Paul as being right instead of Jesus in his ways in the Father that you be like Him instead of Paul?

I would guess you will quote Paul to answer.

JonHawk said:

Jesus didnt write that, Jesus said to have in you the very same from God as he had from God.

May I ask why you never quote Jesus in his ways....
Jesus said, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” 22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. John 20
I would guess you will quote Paul to answer.
Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; Ezekiel 37:26

JonHawk said:

Jesus said, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” 22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. John 20
Thank you for quoting Jesus, you should quote him instead of Paul.
Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; Ezekiel 37:26

Thank you for quoting Jesus, you should quote him instead of Paul.
Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God.
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant; 2 Cor 3:5-6
That those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—Heb 9:15

Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God.
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant; 2 Cor 3:5-6
That those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—Heb 9:15
And Jesus said be one in the Father as he was one in Him, He in you and you in. Him as one as He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one. John 17.

As for me I have the same from our Father Jesus had. I dont have to consult Paul nor any other for God is quite able to communicate His way the same way He did in Jesus.

Do you know why you dont quote Jesus but Paul instead? I do.

And Jesus said be one in the Father as he was one in Him, He in you and you in. Him as one as He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one. John 17.
As for me I have the same from our Father Jesus had. I dont have to consult Paul nor any other for God is quite able to communicate His way the same way He did in Jesus.
Examine yourselves whether you are in the faith. Test your own selves. Do you not know yourselves how Jesus Christ is in you, unless you be reprobates? 2 Cor 13:5
Considering that every believer and their brother agrees that Paul was an apostle of Christ, what would possess you to think that anyone is even remotely concerned about your opinion traveler?

Stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel, and not in any way alarmed by your adversaries, which is to them a proof of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that from God through Christ. Phil 1:27-29

Last edited:
Examine yourselves whether you are in the faith. Test your own selves. Do you not know yourselves how Jesus Christ is in you, unless you be reprobates? 2 Cor 13:5
Examin self to see if you are as Jesus was in the Father, if you are any different from what Jesus was in his relationship to God then you do not follow the ways of God at all. You follow Paul instead.
Considering that every believer and their brother agrees that Paul was an apostle of Christ, what would possess you to think that anyone is even remotely concerned about your opinion traveler?
Considering I am a brother to Jesus and not Paul, for I have the same Father as Jesus and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did, perfect righteous and without sin, same mind of Christ, where Gods anointed possess me to be as He is and walk as He walks with the same signs following. You are supposed to be Jesus brother as well and be like his Father if He is the same Father Jesus had?

It is the same Spirit in me who was in Christ Jesus and what would possess him to think that anyone is even remotely concerned about his opinion traveler?
Stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel, and not in any way alarmed by your adversaries, which is to them a proof of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that from God through Christ. Phil 1:27-29
Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. Be one in the Father as I am one in Him see Jesus in John 17.

It is better for me to be one in the Father as Jesus was one in Him than to be one with Paul in his doctrines for sin that had him captive to it.

You really cant see the difference from Jesus and Paul can you? You have been programmed what to believe from a pulpit instead of from God Himself be your mind as He was Jesus mind. And in that Jesus didnt even know God or His heaven until God came to him and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man. He would do the same in you if you will do as Jesus did and obey and receieve.

Paul has you stymied, captivated by his doctrine for sin for evidently you can relate to Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus in righteousness to be without sin.

Examin self to see if you are as Jesus...
Considering I am a brother to Jesus and not Paul, for I have the same Father as Jesus
For both He who sanctifies and those who sanctified are all of one Father, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren; Heb 2:11
You really cant see the difference from Jesus and Paul can you?
Clearly one is the Redeemer and the other redeemed.
Paul has you stymied, captivated by his doctrine for sin for evidently you can relate to Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus in righteousness to be without sin.
I'm sending to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me; Acts 26:18

Last edited:

You are quoting someone who supposidly was quoting Jesus.

You are quoting someone who supposidly was quoting Jesus.
Yep! Jesus never wrote anything.

Awww' but the stark reality of what was quoted is being able to relate in myself that what was quoted of Jesus where God is manifest in me in real time just as He was manifest in what was written of Jesus in Matt 3:16. It is by identification, not what someone says about it all. Either you are like what it says in the Father or you are not. As for me -- I Am.

Gary Mac said:
Examin self to see if you are as Jesus...
Considering I am a brother to Jesus and not Paul, for I have the same Father as Jesus
For both He who sanctifies and those who sanctified are all of one Father, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren; Heb 2:11
Gary Mac said:
You really cant see the difference from Jesus and Paul can you?
Clearly one is the Redeemer and the other redeemed.
Gary Mac said:
Paul has you stymied, captivated by his doctrine for sin
I'm sending you to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me; Acts 26:18
for evidently you can relate to Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus in righteousness to be without sin.
You know Christ is righteous, you also know that every person who practices righteousness is born of him. 1 John 2:29

Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed ) is reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, and set apart;
1 John 5:1

Back