Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

Well this has been fun but you aren't to be taken seriously.
You ask questions by the dozens but answer none.
Ciao
Agent 99
what's wrong. the scripture got your tongue? I did just my Lord did, when the curious ask a question for unrighteousness... answer a question with a question. so you could not answer the question, why should I?.

now if you want to get serious then do it.

PICJAG, 101G.

what's wrong. the scripture got your tongue? I did just my Lord did, when the curious ask a question for unrighteousness... answer a question with a question. so you could not answer the question, why should I?.

now if you want to get serious then do it.

PICJAG, 101G.
You ain't no Jesus.

do you get it? Genesis 6:6 "And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."

Jeremiah 26:19 "Did Hezekiah king of Judah and all Judah put him at all to death? did he not fear the LORD, and besought the LORD, and the LORD repented him of the evil which he had pronounced against them? Thus might we procure great evil against our souls."

Amos 7:3 "The LORD repented for this: It shall not be, saith the LORD."

PICJAG, 101G
Learn this word: anthropomorphism. Its a form of figurative speech. When it refers to God repenting, it is not literal. The sacred texts are clear that God does not repent. It is equally clear that God is not a man.

error,

What is the difference between lord, Lord and LORD?

PICJAG, 101G.
OH my gosh. What is wrong with you? I have already explained this so many times. This is the last time I will go over it.

LORD is not actually a translation. In the Hebrew, it is the yad hey vav hey, the sacred divine name of God. The word LORD in all caps is used in english translations so as not to use the sacred divine name casually.

Adonai means lord, and when used as part of someone's name, is capitalized Lord. This can refer to God, or a king, or the master of a house, etc. You know who this lord is based on the context of each verse. I cannot tell you who the word adonai refers to unless I look at the verse you are referring to, because it varies.

There are some verses that use the word lord more than once, or a combination, i.e. LORD and lord. AGAIN, the word LORD always refers to God, but the word lord can refer to God or to an earthly lord. Thus in such cases, whether the two words both refer to one person, or whether there is more than one person involved, depends on the verse. CONTEXT.

Learn this word: anthropomorphism. Its a form of figurative speech. When it refers to God repenting, it is not literal. The sacred texts are clear that God does not repent. It is equally clear that God is not a man.
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, 🤣

PICJAG, 101G

LORD is not actually a translation. In the Hebrew, it is the yad hey vav hey, the sacred divine name of God.
LOL, LOL, LOL, that is not God's personal Name, no... not as to "WHO" he is but to "WHAT" he is. God's personal name in Hebrew is Yod-Shin-Vav-Ayin, it is a masculine noun that means, "He is salvation" or "He saves”. for only God SAVES. H3442 יֵשׁוַּע ......... :rolleyes: (smile)

There are some verses that use the word lord more than once, or a combination, i.e. LORD and lord. AGAIN, the word LORD always refers to God, but the word lord can refer to God or to an earthly lord. Thus in such cases, whether the two words both refer to one person, or whether there is more than one person involved, depends on the verse. CONTEXT.
LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my..... listen up OH..... you need to understand the difference between "WHO" and "WHAT" in a name. now from your Hebrew bible, listen and LEARN... Isaiah 52:6 " Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I."

before here in Isaiah, no one knew God's personal Name.... (smile). read Isaiah 52:6 again.not until God manifested in flesh was his name plainly revealed. listen once more, . Isaiah 52:6 " Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I." .... what did he say? " in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I." listen to that DAY... John 8:23 " And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." John 8:24 " I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins."

yes, "I am he" and who is he? ..... JESUS/YESHUA,..... BINGO. the name was embedded in "my Salvation"........ :eek: YIKES!.

and since you don't believe, you will die in your sins.

PICJAG, 101G.

LOL, LOL, LOL, that is not God's personal Name, no.
I try to avoid using God's sacred name, either in Hebrew or in transliteration, so as not to use it casually. But there is a time and place for education, and I'm going to make an exception for you, since you seem unaware of the basics.

The word rendered as LORD in all caps in many translations is in Hebrew spelled yad hey vav hey, or roughly YHVH or YHWH. Since knowledge of the vowels has been lost, we no longer know today how to pronounce this name, but you will often see it rendered as Yahweh or Jehovah. It is not a word that has meaning, nor is it a title, but rather is a name. We are commanded not to use it in vain, which is why even Christian translations substitute the word LORD for it, so as not to use it casually. It is Jewish tradition that when we come to the yad hey vav hey in sacred texts to verbally say Adonai, which means lord. But the YHVH does not itself mean lord. Again, it is a name.

The use of the yad hey vav hey as the name for God came later in history. It was not used by Abraham -- Abraham knew God as El Shaddai, God Almighty.

Exodus 6:3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty [El Shaddai], but by My name, LORD [yad hey vav hey], I did not make Myself known to them

I encourage you to google the Hebrew alphabet version of Yad Hey Vav Hey so that you can see the actual divine sacred Name of God as it is written in the actual texts. It is a wonderful experience.

Last edited:
I fail to see anything being funny. I quoted to you the verse that says God does not repent. Do you reject this verse?
first thanks for the reply, second I quoted a few of many where God repented. and they was from the OT.

if you cannot accept the TRUTH then leave it alone.

PICJAG, 101G.

first thanks for the reply, second I quoted a few of many where God repented. and they was from the OT.

if you cannot accept the TRUTH then leave it alone.

PICJAG, 101G.
And I explained that those instances were anthropomorphisms, which is the only interpretation that makes them harmonize with the instances where it says outright that God doesn't repent.

And I explained that those instances were anthropomorphisms, which is the only interpretation that makes them harmonize with the instances where it says outright that God doesn't repent.
no need to harmonize, just understand the TRUTH of God. that's all.

anthropomorphisms.

let me ask you a point blank question. do you believe that any human can tranfigure themselves brighter than the sun, or no less raise the dead, but most ... "asend into heaven?" meaning on their own power.

PICJAG, 101G

no need to harmonize, just understand the TRUTH of God. that's all.

anthropomorphisms.

let me ask you a point blank question. do you believe that any human can tranfigure themselves brighter than the sun, or no less raise the dead, but most ... "asend into heaven?" meaning on their own power.

PICJAG, 101G
Didn't the Father raise Jesus from the dead? Didn't Jesus pray to the Father? Just based on that, they aren't the diversified nonsense you speak about. ;)

Didn't the Father raise Jesus from the dead? Didn't Jesus pray to the Father? Just based on that, they aren't the diversified nonsense you speak about. ;)
ERROR, the Lord Jesus, God himself, Jesus raised up his OWN BODY, John 2:18 " Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?"John 2:19 " Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." John 2:20 " Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 " But he spake of the temple of his body." John 2:22 " When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

see how IGNORANT you are.

now .. Pray to? are you that silly, no "PRAY" not "TO" but PRAY the Father. the only time he PRAY "TO" his Spirit/Father while in Flesh is to INTERCEED on someone else behalf, and this is because he's the Holy S;pirit diversified in flesh, listen anbd Learn, Romans 8:26 " Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

see how IGNORANGT, and silly, U are. U know nothing of God.... Spiritually.

reproved again, now go and sit down and learn....... :eek: YIKES!

PICJAG, 101G

ERROR, the Lord Jesus, God himself, Jesus raised up his OWN BODY, John 2:18 " Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?"John 2:19 " Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." John 2:20 " Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 " But he spake of the temple of his body." John 2:22 " When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

see how IGNORANT you are.

now .. Pray to? are you that silly, no "PRAY" not "TO" but PRAY the Father. the only time he PRAY "TO" his Spirit/Father while in Flesh is to INTERCEED on someone else behalf, and this is because he's the Holy S;pirit diversified in flesh, listen anbd Learn, Romans 8:26 " Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

see how IGNORANGT, and silly, U are. U know nothing of God.... Spiritually.

reproved again, now go and sit down and learn....... :eek: YIKES!

PICJAG, 101G
Yep, you're pretty ignorant about your own NT. Jesus himself says he can only do or say what the Father authorizes him to do. ;)

Certainly you understand that Jesus didn't pray to himself, and had a Lord and God that wasn't himself? Rotfl...

Anything else? Rotfl...

Last edited:
Yep, you're pretty ignorant about your own NT. Jesus

himself says he can only do or say what the Father authorizes him to do. ;)

Certainly you understand that Jesus didn't pray to himself, and had a Lord and God that wasn't himself? Rotfl...

Anything else? Rotfl...
#1. Jesus himself says he can only do or say what the Father authorizes him to do
READ THIS POSTED ANSWER,,, https://forums.carm.org/threads/deuteronomy-6-4-5-only-one-time-is-necessary.7427/post-805527

#2. he pray the Father, his "diversified" self in heaven.... not pray "TO", Oh how silly U are.

everytime you get caught in a lie, your IGNORANCE grows..... 🥷 ...... (smile)....

PICJAG, 101G

#1. Jesus himself says he can only do or say what the Father authorizes him to do
READ THIS POSTED ANSWER,,, https://forums.carm.org/threads/deuteronomy-6-4-5-only-one-time-is-necessary.7427/post-805527
This doesn't help you. Rotfl...

#2. he pray the Father, his "diversified" self in heaven.... not pray "TO", Oh how silly U are.
No, nowhere does Jesus say he prays to himself. You're still having issues with English comprehension let alone other languages.

Pray to the Father who is unseen, Matthew 6, unlike Jesus. ;)

everytime you get caught in a lie, your IGNORANCE grows..... 🥷 ...... (smile)....
Rotfl... yes, you've exposed yourself over and over again to everyone.

PICJAG, 101G
Obi-wan Kenobi having a snack 😋

Back