Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

no, Last is singular
Plain form last. Third-person singular lasts. Past tense lasted. Past participle lasted. Present participle lasting. The third-person singular form of last.
source https://simple.wiktionary.org/wiki/lasts

PICJAG, 101G.
And this is why there's no reason to discuss anything with you as your answers are dishonest. You don't even bother looking at the Hebrew since achronim is a Hebrew word. A basic Hebrew knowledge would tell you that a word that ends in a yud mem is probably plural. But, you don't even know that. Here's the Hebrew analysis again, for the umpteenth time.

Focus on the line below

Strongs 314 achronim the last Adj-mp

Do you see that the word achronim is an adjective masculine plural?

Last edited:
if you're still not sure,
Brown-Driver-Briggs
אַחֲרוֺן51 feminine אַחֲרוֺנָה plural אַחֲרֹנִים (also אַחֲרוֺנִים adjective from אַחַר
check t it out at bible Hub... Henrew... https://biblehub.com/hebrew/314.htm

Isaiah 41:4
314 [e]
אַחֲרֹנִ֖ים
’a-ḥă-rō-nîm
the lastAdj-mp
You prove my point on achronim.
Adjective masculine plural.

Check both out​
My focus was Isaiah 41:4. If you can't admit you're wrong on this verse, there's no point discussing others.

PICJAG, 101G.​
Pico

Strongs 314 achronim the last Adj-mp
ERROR, Look don knotts, Listen and LERARN, 314. acharon
Brown-Driver-Briggs
אַחֲרוֺן51 feminine אַחֲרוֺנָה plural אַחֲרֹנִים (also אַחֲרוֺנִים adjective from אַחַר, coming after or behind (as a comparative or superlative, according to the context); hence
a. of place, behind, hindermost Genesis 33:2 (twice in verse); הָאַחֲרוֺן הַיָּם the hinder (= the Western) sea (i.e. the Mediterranean: opposed to הַיָּם הַקַּדְמוֺנִי the front sea = the Dead Sea, the Semites, in defining the quarters of the heavens, turning naturally to the East, compare קֶדֶם of the East, יָמִין, תֵּימָן of the South, above under the word אָחוֺר d. and Assyrian mat a—arru 'the Western land,' of Phoenicia & Palestine) Deuteronomy 11:24; Deuteronomy 34:2; Joel 2:20; Zechariah 14:8; Job 18:20 poetic אַחֲרֹנִים Ew Hi Di De the dwellers in the West (opposed to קַדְמוֺנִים). More commonly

b. of time, latter or last (according to context) Exodus 4:8; Deuteronomy 24:3; 2 Samuel 19:12; Isaiah 8:23, of God Isaiah 44:6 ("" רִאשׁוֺן) Isaiah 48:12 (do.) compare Isaiah 41:4; in Genl. subsequent (vaguely), ׳יוֺם א = time to come Isaiah 30:8; Proverbs 31:25 (but Nehemiah 8:18 הַיוֺם ׳הָאַ = the last day), ׳(הָ)אַ (הַ)דּוֺר the following Generation Deuteronomy 29:21; Psalm 48:14; Psalm 78:4; Psalm 78:6; Psalm 102:19, (הָ)אַחֲרֹנִים they that come after Job 18:20 (Ges Schl) Ecclesiastes 1:11; Ecclesiastes 4:16, but Isaiah 41:4 the last, Job 19:25 וְאַחֲרוֺן עַלעָֿפָר יָקוּם and as one coming after (me) (and so able to establish my innocence when I am dead) will he (גָֹּֽאֲלִי my Vindicator) arise upon the dust. — The feminine is used adverbially (compare רִאשֹׁנָה) = afterwards or at the last (according to context): (a) absolute Daniel 11:29; (β) בָּאַחֲרוֺנָה (opposed to בָּרִאשֹׁנָה) Deuteronomy 13:10; Deuteronomy 17:7; 1 Samuel 29:2; 2 Samuel 2:26; 1 Kings 17:13; Daniel 8:3; (γ) ׳לָאַ Numbers 2:31 (P) Ecclesiastes 1:11.

can you READ? "but Isaiah 41:4 the last"

PICJAG, 101G.

ERROR, Look don knotts, Listen and
Ok Goober. Or do you prefer Floyd? Rotfl...

LERARN, 314. acharon
Ok, so I have 314 below as well. Again, work on your English as that's part of the problem you have.

Brown-Driver-Briggs
אַחֲרוֺן51 feminine אַחֲרוֺנָה plural אַחֲרֹנִים (also אַחֲרוֺנִים adjective from אַחַר, coming after or behind (as a comparative or superlative, according to the context); hence
a. of place, behind, hindermost Genesis 33:2 (twice in verse); הָאַחֲרוֺן הַיָּם the hinder (= the Western) sea (i.e. the Mediterranean: opposed to הַיָּם הַקַּדְמוֺנִי the front sea = the Dead Sea, the Semites, in defining the quarters of the heavens, turning naturally to the East, compare קֶדֶם of the East, יָמִין, תֵּימָן of the South, above under the word אָחוֺר d. and Assyrian mat a—arru 'the Western land,' of Phoenicia & Palestine) Deuteronomy 11:24; Deuteronomy 34:2; Joel 2:20; Zechariah 14:8; Job 18:20 poetic אַחֲרֹנִים Ew Hi Di De the dwellers in the West (opposed to קַדְמוֺנִים). More commonly

b. of time, latter or last (according to context) Exodus 4:8; Deuteronomy 24:3; 2 Samuel 19:12; Isaiah 8:23, of God Isaiah 44:6 ("" רִאשׁוֺן) Isaiah 48:12 (do.) compare Isaiah 41:4; in Genl. subsequent (vaguely), ׳יוֺם א = time to come Isaiah 30:8; Proverbs 31:25 (but Nehemiah 8:18 הַיוֺם ׳הָאַ = the last day), ׳(הָ)אַ (הַ)דּוֺר the following Generation Deuteronomy 29:21; Psalm 48:14; Psalm 78:4; Psalm 78:6; Psalm 102:19, (הָ)אַחֲרֹנִים they that come after Job 18:20 (Ges Schl) Ecclesiastes 1:11; Ecclesiastes 4:16, but Isaiah 41:4 the last, Job 19:25 וְאַחֲרוֺן עַלעָֿפָר יָקוּם and as one coming after (me) (and so able to establish my innocence when I am dead) will he (גָֹּֽאֲלִי my Vindicator) arise upon the dust. — The feminine is used adverbially (compare רִאשֹׁנָה) = afterwards or at the last (according to context): (a) absolute Daniel 11:29; (β) בָּאַחֲרוֺנָה (opposed to בָּרִאשֹׁנָה) Deuteronomy 13:10; Deuteronomy 17:7; 1 Samuel 29:2; 2 Samuel 2:26; 1 Kings 17:13; Daniel 8:3; (γ) ׳לָאַ Numbers 2:31 (P) Ecclesiastes 1:11.

can you READ? "but Isaiah 41:4 the last"

PICJAG, 101G.

the last—
אַחֲרֹנִ֖ים (’a·ḥă·rō·nîm)
Adjective - masculine plural
Strong's 314: Hinder, late, last, western

You win the award for dishonesty on this forum.

Last edited:

the last—
אַחֲרֹנִ֖ים (’a·ḥă·rō·nîm)
Adjective - masculine plural
Strong's 314: Hinder, late, last, western

You win the award for dishonesty on this forum.
Nope, the plural of Last is lasts again check your dictionary. and Lasts is not here

PICJAG, 101G.

Nope, the plural of Last is lasts again check your dictionary. and Lasts is not here
So, you're going to continue to be dishonest in the face of the overwhelming evidence that you provided yourself from BDB and Strongs 314?

Hebrew is the original language, not English.

PICJAG, 101G.
Pico still wins out.

Last edited:
GINOLJC, to ALL,

I will Label this Post “Hebrew Parsing Tag”.

There is, or as of today, an END to a controversy over the Hebrew Parsing of the term “LAST” in Isaiah 41:4
Well the term is correct in it’s Parsing Tag, but misunderstood in it’s function. And today, the Lord God of the holy prophets, by 101G will reveal to all this misunderstanding of this Parsing Tag.

Step #1. is It’s Masculine, or feminine. Well in Hebrew Where there is no noun, such as in the case of a telephone number, the feminine form is used. That means when you are counting with Hebrew numbers, you would say, “achat, shta-yim, sha-losh,etc.” but at Isaiah 41:4 it is establish that we’re speaking of a Person. So it’s Masculine,, and we’re not counting NUMBERS. not .... Cardinal numbers, as a matter of fact, we're counting no numbers at Isaiah 41:4.

Step #2. is the Word, “Last”, (here a number, but an Ordinal Number), is it plural or not…… this is where the controversy comes in at. the Word “LAST” at Isaiah 41:4 is an Ordinal Number, and NOT a Cardinal number., and in Hebrew, Ordinal numbers function as attributive adjectives, but they may not always have the same grammatical form (gender, number, definiteness) as the noun they describe. .. note:: Sometimes a cardinal form is used, but an ordinal meaning is clearly indicated from the context (Read that again). this web sight gave me a good understanding of this.
"Adjective Ordinal Number",
Knowing that information, The Lord Jesus gave me the understanding of this “FUNCTION” using Ordinal Numbers as Adjective.

And here it is, the Function of Ordinal Numbers in Hebrew is important to it’s attribute. as said in the article, Sometimes a cardinal form is used, but an ordinal meaning is clearly indicated from the context
Example, Genesis 1:13 " And the evening and the morning were the third day."
7992 [e] שְׁלִישִֽׁי׃
šə-lî-šî. the third Number-oms
Note the Parsing Tag it Masculine and singular…. what three is singular? Yes but is not three or third is more than one? Not in Hebrew counting of Ordinal numbers. Here is the mystery, one don’t COUNT ORDINAL NUMBDERS, they only show POSITION, PLACE, or RANK.

And with Isaiah 41:4 the Ordinal term “Last” is as ordinal number used in conjunctions with “First” which indicate a plurality. Well HOW? Answer, in Ordinal Numbers which is showing Position, Order, or Rank. if one make a statement, “the First”, then a second, a third, ect … follows, hence a plurality, and not a singularity, NOT in COUNTING as in Cardinal Number, but in PLACE, ORCDER, or RANK in ordinal numbers. As with the third day above.

Example, if I say my “FIRST” Born, then I must have a SECOND BORN. Which is more that ONE BORN….. which is a plurality of BORNS in POSITION, ORDER, or RANK…. Bingo. This is why the Parsing Tag in Isaiah 41:4 is plural, NOT IN AMOUNT, but in POSITION, ORDER, or RANK, because it’s an ordinal number showing it’s FUNCTION of a an adjective attributes. Meaning it’s FUNCTION, of PLACE, ORDER, or RANK, and NOT it's AMOUNT. Just as in the DAYS example, as stated in Genesis 1:13, not the AMOUNT of Day, but that POSITION of “DAY” in creation. Oh this is GOOD.

Our Deceiver Mr. Jewjitzu didn’t know his own language Hebrew this is why it pays to study., and NOT listen to IGNORANT men or women who knows no more that us.

Now with this information oh yes, it is on now, for doing this little bit of research, it not only confirm what 101G been saying, but it ESTABLISH what 101G been saying about God’s plurality in ORDER, TIME, PLACE, or RANK, in ordinal designation.

The Brown-Driver-Briggs definition at bible hub was correct in it’s definition about how it is used in context.
YES, I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE SINGULARITY of the term “LAST”, but without complete KNOWLEDGE, which now the Lord Jesus has now provided.

When the proverb states … in thy getting. Proverbs 4:7 " Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.". I KNEW the term "LAST" at Isaiah 41:4 was singular,. but I didn't have all understanding, my bad on me, but now. ..... (smile), I'm enlighten. ...... :cool: YIKES!

And that’s what I did by the GREAT and Merciful only TRUE and LIVING, and LOVING GOD, JESUS/YESHUA, our FATHER. The GREAT GOD< the EVERLASTING FATHER. I got WISDOM... the principal thing;, so no more dece[ption for the evile one and his ..... sons and daughters. who know nothing themse;lves.

so, with this enlightment, it on......

PICJAG, 101G.

PS these sites are full of HEBREW NUMBER SYSTEM information, please read, and get understanding.

Numbers in Hebrew, The Basic

Hebrew Ordinal Numbers.

Adjective Ordinal Number
note:: Sometimes a cardinal form is used, but an ordinal meaning is

“Echad” in the Shema

“ECHAD”

GINOLJC, to ALL,

I will Label this Post “Hebrew Parsing Tag”.
Label it garbage because it's wrong.

There is, or as of today, an END to a controversy over the Hebrew Parsing of the term “LAST” in Isaiah 41:4
Well the term is correct in it’s Parsing Tag, but misunderstood in it’s function. And today, the Lord God of the holy prophets, by 101G will reveal to all this misunderstanding of this Parsing Tag.

Step #1. is It’s Masculine, or feminine. Well in Hebrew Where there is no noun, such as in the case of a telephone number, the feminine form is used. That means when you are counting with Hebrew numbers, you would say, “achat, shta-yim, sha-losh,etc.” but at Isaiah 41:4 it is establish that we’re speaking of a Person. So it’s Masculine,, and we’re not counting NUMBERS. not .... Cardinal numbers, as a matter of fact, we're counting no numbers at Isaiah 41:4.

Step #2. is the Word, “Last”, (here a number, but an Ordinal Number),
It isn't a number. It's an adjective. ;)

is it plural or not…… this is where the controversy comes in at. the Word “LAST” at Isaiah 41:4 is an Ordinal Number, and NOT a Cardinal number., and in Hebrew, Ordinal numbers function as attributive adjectives, but they may not always have the same grammatical form (gender, number, definiteness) as the noun they describe. .. note:: Sometimes a cardinal form is used, but an ordinal meaning is clearly indicated from the context (Read that again). this web sight gave me a good understanding of this.
"Adjective Ordinal Number",
Knowing that information, The Lord Jesus gave me the understanding of this “FUNCTION” using Ordinal Numbers as Adjective.
Wow, and you still got it wrong. Must be another spirit your talking to.

And here it is, the Function of Ordinal Numbers in Hebrew is important to it’s attribute. as said in the article, Sometimes a cardinal form is used, but an ordinal meaning is clearly indicated from the context
Example, Genesis 1:13 " And the evening and the morning were the third day."
7992 [e] שְׁלִישִֽׁי׃
šə-lî-šî. the third Number-oms
Note the Parsing Tag it Masculine and singular…. what three is singular? Yes but is not three or third is more than one? Not in Hebrew counting of Ordinal numbers. Here is the mystery, one don’t COUNT ORDINAL NUMBDERS, they only show POSITION, PLACE, or RANK.

And with Isaiah 41:4 the Ordinal term “Last” is as ordinal number used in conjunctions with “First” which indicate a plurality. Well HOW? Answer, in Ordinal Numbers which is showing Position, Order, or Rank. if one make a statement, “the First”, then a second, a third, ect … follows, hence a plurality, and not a singularity, NOT in COUNTING as in Cardinal Number, but in PLACE, ORCDER, or RANK in ordinal numbers. As with the third day above.

Example, if I say my “FIRST” Born, then I must have a SECOND BORN. Which is more that ONE BORN….. which is a plurality of BORNS in POSITION, ORDER, or RANK…. Bingo. This is why the Parsing Tag in Isaiah 41:4 is plural, NOT IN AMOUNT, but in POSITION, ORDER, or RANK, because it’s an ordinal number showing it’s FUNCTION of a an adjective attributes. Meaning it’s FUNCTION, of PLACE, ORDER, or RANK, and NOT it's AMOUNT. Just as in the DAYS example, as stated in Genesis 1:13, not the AMOUNT of Day, but that POSITION of “DAY” in creation. Oh this is GOOD.

Our Deceiver Mr. Jewjitzu didn’t know his own language Hebrew this is why it pays to study., and NOT listen to IGNORANT men or women who knows no more that us.
The terms achar nor achronim are numbers.

Now with this information oh yes, it is on now, for doing this little bit of research, it not only confirm what 101G been saying, but it ESTABLISH what 101G been saying about God’s plurality in ORDER, TIME, PLACE, or RANK, in ordinal designation.

The Brown-Driver-Briggs definition at bible hub was correct in it’s definition about how it is used in context.
YES, I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE SINGULARITY of the term “LAST”, but without complete KNOWLEDGE, which now the Lord Jesus has now provided.
BDB also shows achronim to be plural.

When the proverb states … in thy getting. Proverbs 4:7 " Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.". I KNEW the term "LAST" at Isaiah 41:4 was singular,. but I didn't have all understanding, my bad on me, but now. ..... (smile), I'm enlighten. ...... :cool: YIKES!
Your still lacking wisdom even in the face of your own resources discounting your idea.

And that’s what I did by the GREAT and Merciful only TRUE and LIVING, and LOVING GOD, JESUS/YESHUA, our FATHER. The GREAT GOD< the EVERLASTING FATHER. I got WISDOM... the principal thing;, so no more dece[ption for the evile one and his ..... sons and daughters. who know nothing themse;lves.

so, with this enlightment, it on......

PICJAG, 101G.

PS these sites are full of HEBREW NUMBER SYSTEM information, please read, and get understanding.

Numbers in Hebrew, The Basic

Hebrew Ordinal Numbers.

Adjective Ordinal Number
note:: Sometimes a cardinal form is used, but an ordinal meaning is

“Echad” in the Shema

“ECHAD”
Rotfl.... Neither achar nor achronim are ordinal numbers. So your word salad did nothing for you.

Isaiah 41:4 NIV
Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the LORD--with the first of them and with the last--I am he."

The whole point is that God is Eternal throughout all generations, as I've told you time and time again. That is the context here. The NIV acknowledges that. And so does the Hebrew.

Last edited:
now that this information confirms my teaching by the Lord Jesus, the term "ONE" in Deut, 6:4 is Ordinal Based,
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

there it is...... in oder to be a Ordinal, "FIRST", one must be a Ordinal after, or as the research states, latter, or ... "LAST". and as in John 1:1 " In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."that which was "WITH" God came LATTER... LATER. hence the terms for God in Ordinal Numbers "First" and "Last". and Isaiah 41:4 clearly states this... "WITH". the First was "WITH" the Last. the same one person.

just as the research states, when there is a "FIRST", there comes after ..... or later, "ANOTHER" Ordinal, just as the Greek word G243 Allos states, an NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE, and this difference is in the Ordinal designation of FIRST, and LAST.

PICJAG, 101G.

now that this information confirms my teaching by the Lord Jesus, the term "ONE" in Deut, 6:4 is Ordinal Based,
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258
Yes, one and alone, as in Eccl 4:9-12. You keep repeating the same wrong ideas.

there it is...... in oder to be a Ordinal, "FIRST", one must be a Ordinal after, or as the research states, latter, or ... "LAST". and as in John 1:1 " In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."that which was "WITH" God came LATTER... LATER. hence the terms for God in Ordinal Numbers "First" and "Last". and Isaiah 41:4 clearly states this... "WITH". the First was "WITH" the Last. the same one person.
Achronim isn't an ordinal, it's an adjective. Rotfl...

And it's plural. Rotfl...

just as the research states, when there is a "FIRST", there comes after ..... or later, "ANOTHER" Ordinal, just as the Greek word G243 Allos states, an NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE, and this difference is in the Ordinal designation of FIRST, and LAST.

PICJAG, 101G.
Again, achronim isn't an ordinal so you destroyed your own argument.

Back