You must be called by the King

eternomade

All the king's servants, and the people of the king's provinces, do know, that whosoever, whether man or woman, shall come unto the king into the inner court, who is not called, there is one law of his to put him to death, except such to whom the king shall hold out the golden sceptre, that he may live: but I have not been called to come in unto the king these thirty days.
Esther 4:11 KJV

1. If you approach the King without being called, you will die.
2. Only whom the King calls may approach His throne.
3. The King does not call on everyone, but only those He loves.

Those in Matthew 7:21-23 were not called by the King. Notice they bring their works, casting out of demons and prophesying, but no mention of the righteousness of Christ.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:22 KJV

Just like damsel Abishag cherished and ministered to King David... He knew her not.

And the damsel was very fair, and cherished the king, and ministered to him: but the king knew her not.
1 Kings 1:4 KJV

All the king's servants, and the people of the king's provinces, do know, that whosoever, whether man or woman, shall come unto the king into the inner court, who is not called, there is one law of his to put him to death, except such to whom the king shall hold out the golden sceptre, that he may live: but I have not been called to come in unto the king these thirty days.

Those in Matthew 7:21-23 were not called by the King. Notice they bring their works, casting out of demons and prophesying, but no mention of the righteousness of Christ.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Just like damsel Abishag cherished and ministered to King David... He knew her not.

And the damsel was very fair, and cherished the king, and ministered to him: but the king knew her not.
The gospel is how one is called

2 Thessalonians 2:14 (KJV 1900) — 14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

and it goes out to all

Mark 16:15 (KJV 1900) — 15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Matthew 28:19–20 (KJV 1900) — 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Edit per mod

I haven't seen anyone deny the call of the Gospel.

Have you ignored the "sent" part

Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Last edited by a moderator:
Resistible Grace

Acts 7:51
“You men who are stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears are always resisting the Holy Spirit; you are doing just as your fathers did.

Matthew 22:3
And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

Matthew 23:37
Jerusalem, Jerusalem, killing the prophets and stoning those having been sent to her! How often would I have gathered together your children, the way in which a hen gathers together her chicks under the wings, and you were not willing!

Proverbs 1:24
Because I have called and you refused to listen, have stretched out my hand and no one has heeded,

Isaiah 65:12
I will destine you for the sword, and you will all kneel down to be slaughtered, because I called and you did not answer, I spoke and you did not listen; you did evil in My sight and chose that in which I did not delight."

Isaiah 66:4
So I will choose their punishment and I will bring terror upon them, because I called and no one answered, I spoke and no one listened. But they did evil in My sight and chose that in which I did not delight."

The Atonement has no limits

John 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Hebrews 2:9
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Titus 2:11
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men,

Titus 3:4
But when the kindness and the love of mankind of God our Savior appeared

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 Timothy 2:4
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord does not delay his promise, as some regard “delay,” but he is patient with you, not wishing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

1 John 2:2
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

2 Corinthians 5:14
For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.

and down goes fraizer ( tulip ) down goes fraizer ( tulip )

oops

next...

Yours Truly, Team Truth !!!

hope this helps !!!

But...Esther approached the king without being called, and was accepted...

Conditional:
John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

amen and we know belief precedes life.

Back