Why Satan… Tomorrow?

So God wants Satan to do evil tomorrow so God can show his wrath?

God can show His wrath any time He desires to show it. Would you agree?

Whether you realize this or not, when you take this approach you're forcing here, you are making God dependent upon Satan.

So I'll ask you. Does God depend on Satan today?

No

not stopping evil ≠ wanting evil

So God knows exactly what Satan is going to do tomorrow, but God does not want Satan to do that tomorrow, and God could stop Satan, but chooses not to stop Satan from doing evil tomorrow...?‍♂️

Why?

God can show His wrath any time He desires to show it. Would you agree?

Then what's the point of Satan doing evil tomorrow?

Whether you realize this or not, when you take this approach you're forcing here, you are making God dependent upon Satan.

No, for I believe God could stop Satin from doing evil tomorrow... if God wanted to stop him.

The fact that God determined that Satan would do evil tomorrow does not make God dependent on Satan.

So I'll ask you. Does God depend on Satan today?

“The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.” (Pro 16:4)

So God knows exactly what Satan is going to do tomorrow, but God does not want Satan to do that tomorrow, and God could stop Satan, but chooses not to stop Satan from doing evil tomorrow...?‍♂️

Why?

"So God knows exactly what Adam & Eve is going to do tomorrow, but God does not want Adam & Eve to do that (evil) tomorrow, and God could stop Adam & Eve, but chooses not to stop Adam & Eve from doing evil tomorrow...?‍♂️"

Why?

As I said - because it's not according to God's will.

God does stop Satan. God protected Job.

Did you forget God knew Satan would kill Job’s children and Satan would strike Job with loathsome sores from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head

…God did not stop him.

“And the LORD said to Satan, “Behold, he is in your hand…”” (Job 2:6)

Did God want Satan to do what God knew Satan would do?

Then what's the point of Satan doing evil tomorrow?

The word "longsuffering" is used in the Scriptures. I shared them earlier. As Theo referenced earlier, we must accept what the Scriptures declare.

"Longsuffering" is "forbearance". Tolerance. If you're saying that God desires evil and is dependent upon evil, then I believe you lose any sense of "tolerance".

No, for I believe God could stop Satin from doing evil tomorrow... if God wanted to stop him.

Tolerance. The fact that God will stop Satan forever, shows God has the desire but is tolerant for a reason.

The fact that God determined that Satan would do evil tomorrow does not make God dependent on Satan.

I believe it does. If you take the approach that it "couldn't happen any other way", then it creates a dependency.

“The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.” (Pro 16:4)

I agree.

"So God knows exactly what Adam & Eve is going to do tomorrow, but God does not want Adam & Eve to do that (evil) tomorrow, and God could stop Adam & Eve, but chooses not to stop Adam & Eve from doing evil tomorrow...?‍♂️"

Why?

As I said - because it's not according to God's will.

But why Satan?

Did you forget God knew Satan would kill Job’s children and Satan would strike Job with loathsome sores from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head

…God did not stop him.

Yes. God did. He stopped Satan from taking Job's life. Which Satan desired.

Job 2:6 And the LORD said to Satan, “Behold, he is in your hand; only spare his life.”

Tolerance. The fact that God will stop Satan forever, shows God has the desire but is tolerant for a reason.

“…God will stop Satan…”

So God does want Satan to do evil tomorrow… but not forever?

I believe it does. If you take the approach that it "couldn't happen any other way", then it creates a dependency.

You are confusing God’s purpose being dependent on Satan with God himself being dependent on Satan.

I do not believe God himself is dependent on Satan but I do believe God’s purpose is dependent on Satan.

The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.” (Pro 16:4)

There is very little to explain that question from the Scriptures. There is more to the "story" than what we know. We do know that Satan brought sin into this world and that Satan is called the "father" of sinners.

Do you believe that was Gods purpose for Satan?…

“…God will stop Satan…”

So God does want Satan to do evil tomorrow… but not forever?

You are confusing God’s purpose being dependent on Satan with God himself being dependent on Satan.

I do not believe God himself is dependent on Satan but I do believe God’s purpose is dependent on Satan.

The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.” (Pro 16:4)

I wouldn't disconnect God from His purpose. They are intertwined.

Can you explain how "longsuffering" fits into this? I've tried. Can you do it yourself. We know that the Scriptures say that God is longsuffering.

Do you believe that was Gods purpose for Satan?…

I've said before that God's creation isn't impeccable. God is. This gets into what I was saying about "longsuffering". I'll wait till you explain longsuffering. Thanks

…God did not stop him.

“And the LORD said to Satan, “Behold, he is in your hand…”” (Job 2:6)

Did God want Satan to do what God knew Satan would do?
Yes. God did.

No God did not stop Satan from kill Job’s children and striking Job with loathsome sores from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head

I've said before that God's creation isn't impeccable. God is. This gets into what I was saying about "longsuffering". I'll wait till you explain longsuffering. Thanks

“Longsuffering” does not explain why God allowed Satan into the garden of Eden.

Did God want Satan to enter the Garden?

No God did not stop Satan from kill Job’s children and striking Job with loathsome sores from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head

I said that God stopped Satan from killing JOB. I never said anything about his children.

You have repeatedly partially quoted Job 2:6

Job 2:6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

Back