The Ultimate Apologetic

Gary Mac said:
No the tree of knowledge of good and evil that Jesus receieved ...
Slyzr said:
Are you guys saying your both Gnostic?
On the contrary. Mcgnostic is supposedly reconciled through the tree of knowledge and pretends that Paul, who defends the faith is a reprobate.

Christ Crucified Grants God’s Power and Wisdom
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, 1 Cor 1:18
Gary Mac said:
Naaa' one is accusing Jesus of gnosticism.
I said no such thing twister. As a matter of fact, I concur that He is the The first and last as testified by John.

On the contrary. Mcgnostic is supposedly reconciled through the tree of knowledge and pretends that Paul, who defends the faith is a reprobate.

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, 1 Cor 1:18

Good point .....

However, Paul was a tree of death salesman.

We are all from Adam?

JonHawk said:
Good point .....

We are all from Adam?
To [unbelievers] we are the aroma of death leading to death, and to [believers] the aroma of life in Christ everlasting. 2 Cor 2:16

JonHawk said:

To [unbelievers] we are the aroma of death leading to death, and to [believers] the aroma of life in Christ everlasting. 2 Cor 2:16
What about Jesus?
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
It is good for the heart to be established by grace; Heb 13:8-9

Through Him we received grace and apostleship to call all the Gentiles to the obedience of faith; Rom 1:4-5

As for me I am reconciled though the my Father who is God and who saved me from sin.
Christ in me to be anointed of God and to have His same mind is the only way one can have the power of God at work in me.
It is indeed, these see the cross as a thing to worship instead of hearing the message of what happens in man when he turns to Gods ways to be like Him. That old man has to die in order for the new man that is born of God, born again, to be like Him instead of self. That self, flesh man, has to die. As long as that old temple of flesh stands, that new man of Christ can never come out from that grave.
I said no such thing twister. As a matter of fact, I concur that He is the The first and last as testified by John.
He is the first and the last, same in Adam that He was in Abraham, Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room, even Mary met Him and so have I. He iOS the first and He will be the last for He never changes, man has always been the place God resides. But not many believe Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 for these see his way as gnostic teachings dont they?

As for me I am reconciled though the my Father who is God and who saved me from sin.
And who did "the my Father" choose to save you from sin?
Christ in me ...
To them God has chosen to make known the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Col 1:27

He was revealed for your sake who through Him believe in God, who raised him from the dead; 1 Peter 1:20:21

JonHawk said:

The poster is correct in Paul was a tree of death salesman, sin salesman. Paul was dead to Christ because he was of sin instead of the perfections of Gods anointing, Christ in you.

JonHawk said:

Through Him we received grace and apostleship to call all the Gentiles to the obedience of faith; Rom 1:4-5
Jesus was here for only a short 33 years and is no longer with us, it is Christ, Gods anointing by His Spirit Who has always been here. Adam was the first to recieve the Christ, Gods anointing to become like Him to know this difference. Gen 3:22, not Jesus. Many were of Gods anointing before Jesus. Jesus didnt even know God or His heaven until God opens it to him by His Spirit. Matt 3:16.

OH WAIT! I forgot that for you Matt 3:16 is gnostic teachings. And through the Father as Jesus received from Him His knowledge that seems to be gnostic for some and they dont even know why Jesus teachings is gnostic for them.

JonHawk said:
Slyzr said:
Slyzr said:
What about Jesus?
The poster is correct in Paul was a tree of death salesman, sin salesman.

When God comes inside a soul and manifests Himself and who He is there are no hairs to split.
They were all with one accord; Acts 2:1

And with the power of the Spirit the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. Acts 4:33

Paul and Barnabas spoke boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace; Acts 14:3
Because our gospel came to you with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction. 1 Thess 1:5

And who did "the my Father" choose to save you from sin?
Me, it was my choice to repent and receive from God that what Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16.

Jesus couldn't do anything without the Father and said so -- nor can anyone else who claims to be of God.
To them God has chosen to make known the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Col 1:27
And Christ in me is the same anointing Who was in Jesus.
He was revealed for your sake who through Him believe in God, who raised him from the dead; 1 Peter 1:20:21
He is revealed in us all who has received Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 as is the only way to the Father. He is the only one who can open up who He is and His heaven in you. SO very clear in Matt 3:16. But because the way of the Father to receive His Spirit is gnostic for your religion beliefs instead of God coming to to you and doing in you that what He did in Jesus and these others His gnostic teachings will never let you receive from Him that what Jesus received from Him.

You dont believe God came to Jesus and revealed who He is and all of His heaven in that man do you?

Actually it is through gnosticism that you do not believe that God came to Jesus nor comes and manifests Himself in people and opens up who He is and His heaven.

Me, it was my choice to repent and receive ...Jesus

He is revealed in us all the only way to the Father.
Attaboy.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36

Attaboy.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36
Actually it is whoever receives Gods Spirit as Jesus did are His son, but because some here who say His way is gnostic never know what it is to be His son as Jesus was His son themselves. These dont have a clue what it is to be Gods anointed because of His gnostic teachings. And the spirit these portray as Jesus was of gnostic teachings and these cling to Paul teachings instead shows who they really are of doesnt it?

JonHawk said:
Attaboy.
Actually it is whoever receives Gods Spirit as Jesus did are His son, but because some here who say His way is gnostic never know what it is to be His son as Jesus was His son themselves.
But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.
These dont have a clue what it is to be Gods anointed because of His gnostic teachings. And the spirit these portray as Jesus was of gnostic teachings
6 Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.” Gal 4:6
and these cling to Paul teachings instead shows who they really are of doesnt it?
Do you also have something against John my gnostic friend?

You know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him. 1 John 2:29
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith in Son of God. 1 John 5:4-5

JonHawk said:
Attaboy.

But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.
Im not adopted, I am born of God. Paul tried to adopt himself by law instead of being born of God himself.
6 Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.” Gal 4:6
If that is so then why was Paul still the sinner? A sinner is not of God at all.
Only that he has steered more away from God to be in sin than Jesus ever did to be holy and without sin. Most follow Pauls ways for sin instead of Jesus and without sin.

God Himself says He takes away the sins of this world and in Him is no sin, but because more follow Pauls religion for self as a sinner instead of the righteousness of Gods perfections be your own as Jesus taught, Jesus ways for sinless perfections, are out the window.

Are you perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him in John 17 and prayed to his God for you to be?

Or are you as Paul and a sinner and the wretched man that comes by sin?

Which one is it, The gnosticism you accuse Jesus of or the sins of Paul that has captivated you instead?
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith in Son of God. 1 John 5:4-5
And we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin, 1 John 3:9.

Sin? See 1 John 3:8, it tells who you are of.

Thank God He has delivered me from theses as yourself to walk as He does in His same light for righteousness by having His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called.

Im not adopted,
Why else would you be reviling against the gospel.
He graciously planned for us to be adopted to Himself as His own children through Jesus Christ, ...Ephesians 1:5
I am born of God. Paul tried to adopt himself by law instead of born of God
It is evident that no one is justified (declared righteous and brought into right standing with God) through the Law, because the righteous are born of faith. Gal 3:11
God’s Righteousness Through Faith
But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. Rom 3:21-22
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith in the Son of God. 1 John 5:4-5
Only that he has steered more away from God ...
Do you also have an axe to grind with Peter?

To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue; 2 Peter 1:1-3
Thank God He has delivered me from theses as yourself to walk as He does in His same light for righteousness...
So that no flesh, no mortal man should have any false pretense for boasting in His presence.
It is because of God that you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God [revealing His plan of salvation], and righteousness [making us acceptable to God], and sanctification [making us holy and setting us apart for God], and redemption [providing our ransom from the penalty for sin], As it is written, “He who glories, let him glory in the Lord." 1 Cor 1:29-30

Back