You must be called by the King

Is He saying He will draw every man without exception?

If that is what you believe, I can give you an excercise to do that will prove you are wrong.
Will you answer the questions

These were Jesus words

John 12:32 (ESV) — 32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”

Who is doing the drawing?

Who is he drawing?

Do you know how he draws?

Two or three Witnesses ~ by ReverendRV

Deuteronomy 17:6
KJV; At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

The Jews have a Prayer called the Shema, and it is most known for it’s central part; “Hear, O Israel, the LORD is our God, the LORD is One.” Christians agree with this because they are Monotheists; we Worship One God. Our Verse is an example of why Christians are Trinitarians though. God has a Testimony too, but is it moot since he is only “One”? ~ In 2nd Kings 17:13, God says “Yet the LORD Testified against Israel, and against Judah…”. Because of the Trinity, the issue of God having a Lone Testimony is quickly put to rest; God’s Testimony will stand. ~ Cults do not believe that God is a Trinity; IE the Godhead. ‘Oneness’ Pentecostalism tells us that God is “One”, but he promotes himself as all three persons of the Godhead; something that is deceptive in and of itself. Jehovah’s Witnesses have the same issue; they have one God Jehovah and one lesser god Jesus, even going to such lengths to dismiss the Holy Spirit as Gods ‘force’. We can go on and mention many more misconceptions of God, but the Moral of the Story is that there can only be one Most High God; and by his own rule he must have a Testimony of at least two or three Witnesses to even exist…

The Testimony which God had against Israel that day was this; “Turn ye from your Evil ways, and keep my Commandments and my statutes.” The Testimony that we are evil follows the rule that we are not put to death by only one Witness. In the beginning of the book of Romans, Paul gives a short list of Testimonies to our Wickedness. A Testimony against us is when we judge others, we Condemn ourselves, “for you who judge practice the same things”. We PROVE to ourselves we have the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Another witness is when we do something, our Consciences either accuse us or excuse us; it shows the Law of God is written on our Hearts. A third Testimony is the Ten Commandments, which are the Law of God in a summary. Have you ever had another god before the Triune God of the Bible? On Judgment Day, would you be guilty of Worshipping a god who could not legally even give a Testimony on your behalf at your trial, because it’s only the Testimony of One? That kind of God could never come to your defense; you would go to Hell…

The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Godhead and the Bible says that he always Testifies of the second person of the Godhead; the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus said that if he himself were the only person testifying on his behalf, his testimony wouldn’t stand. He said God his Father in Heaven testifies for him as well. By their testimonies, not only is the Trinity established, but the Gospel is also established. The Good news is that the second person of the Trinity became a Man, and he suppressed the expression of his Deity to live on our level, and lived a human life without Sinning. Jesus accrued a Good record and gives his Goodness to all who believe on him as their Lord God and Savior! Jesus was Crucified as an act of Capital Punishment, so that we would not have to face a Sinner’s destiny. He arose from the grave after three days and sits on God his Father’s throne in Heaven. We’re Saved by Grace through Faith in the risen Savior Jesus Christ, without Works lest we should boast. Repent of your Sins, Confess Jesus Christ as your Lord God; and find a good Church that will teach you the Bible. ~ None of this Testimony could be true if God is not Triune. Do not make his Testimony out to be a false witness, Repent of your Sins and preach this Gospel…

1st John 5:10-11 KJV; He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

All the king's servants, and the people of the king's provinces, do know, that whosoever, whether man or woman, shall come unto the king into the inner court, who is not called, there is one law of his to put him to death, except such to whom the king shall hold out the golden sceptre, that he may live: but I have not been called to come in unto the king these thirty days.
Esther 4:11 KJV

1. If you approach the King without being called, you will die.
2. Only whom the King calls may approach His throne.
3. The King does not call on everyone, but only those He loves.

Those in Matthew 7:21-23 were not called by the King. Notice they bring their works, casting out of demons and prophesying, but no mention of the righteousness of Christ.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:22 KJV
Esther 4:11 is about pagan king Xerxes and his rules and customs. I dont understand the comparison to Jesus.
Just like damsel Abishag cherished and ministered to King David... He knew her not.

And the damsel was very fair, and cherished the king, and ministered to him: but the king knew her not.
1 Kings 1:4 KJV
This means sexually. I can understand how that may relate in the communion sense, is that what you meant?

Will you answer the questions

These were Jesus words

John 12:32 (ESV) — 32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”

Who is doing the drawing?

Who is he drawing?

Do you know how he draws?
Tom, is He is claiming He will will draw ALL MEN WITHOUT EXCEPTION to Himself, yes, or no?

Last edited:
Tom, is He is claiming He will will draw ALL MEN WITHOUT EXCEPTION to Himself, yes, or no?

It's amusing that while both sides ask the other side questions, the anti-Calvinists claim the Calvinists are "running away" when they don't answer, but the anti-Calvinists don't answer questions either, but that's apparently okay. I call it hypocrisy.

It's amusing that while both sides ask the other side questions, the anti-Calvinists claim the Calvinists are "running away" when they don't answer, but the anti-Calvinists don't answer questions either, but that's apparently okay. I call it hypocrisy.

Of course, you would never do such things would you?

Back