Choice

Yes, biological sex is reality and gender ideology is false as proven; you dont get that means one cant be sure what you mean in relation to anyone.
What particular arrogance, to say "gender ideology is false as proven;" when all you have done is express your own evidence-free, outlier opinion. You have proved no such thing. Nor can you, since the statement is untrue.

What particular arrogance, to say "gender ideology is false as proven;" when all you have done is express your own evidence-free, outlier opinion. You have proved no such thing. Nor can you, since the statement is untrue.
Not at all arogant, its pretty arrogant to continue with it. I have given loads of links and reasoning so its pretty ignorant to suggest its arrogant.
What do you think I mean when I say a MAN who calls himself.... a bus, a giraffe a man or a woman?

YOU don't. That's your problem, particularly since the post to which you replied is quite clear and easy to understand. You speak for nobody but yourself.
Well we dont know because you try and pretend men are women, and that isnt possible.
You only speak for yourself and a couple of other posters here, and a minority of the population.

Well we dont know because you try and pretend men are women, and that isnt possible.
YOU don't. You speak for nobody else.
You only speak for yourself
I'm not the one using 'we' to make it seem like I speak on behalf of others. That would be you.
and a couple of other posters here, and a minority of the population.
Please cite the study that indicates that those who support transpeople are a minority of the population.

I'll wait.

YOU don't. You speak for nobody else.

I'm not the one using 'we' to make it seem like I speak on behalf of others. That would be you.

Please cite the study that indicates that those who support transpeople are a minority of the population.

I'll wait.
Several posters have also been pressing you constantly for you to define a woman, so cut the personal attempts at trying to imply it just my view.
What is the woman who you think has a choice? What is her body, is it female?

Several posters have also been pressing you constantly for you to define a woman, so cut the personal attempts at trying to imply it just my view.
What is the woman who you think has a choice? What is her body, is it female?
Repeatedly addressed.

What you post IS your view, nobody else's.

Still waiting for you to cite the study that indicates that those who support transpeople are a minority of the population.

Repeatedly addressed.

What you post IS your view, nobody else's.

Still waiting for you to cite the study that indicates that those who support transpeople are a minority of the population.
You have been given plenty of evidence so I am waiting for you to respond.
Here is a clue to one link..
Remember the link to nettie project?

You have never provided the slightest evidence that indicates that those who support transpeople are a minority of the population.

A link to a project where a small number of people express some agreement with some of your claims is not evidence that those who support transpeople are a minority of the population.

Project Nuttie is just that, a list of nutters stating something that is scientifically false, as if getting maths teachers, taxi drivers and "activists" to sign a statement somehow makes it true. Evidence, dear boy, is rather more than that. In fact the whole emphasis behind project Nuttie is to deny evidence because they find it difficult to cope with. True scientists embrace new evidence and investigate where it leads. They don't cover their eyes and scream "this can't be happening!"

You have never provided the slightest evidence that indicates that those who support transpeople are a minority of the population.

A link to a project where a small number of people express some agreement with some of your claims is not evidence that those who support transpeople are a minority of the population.
I do biological sex, covers everyone. Talk to me about that

Project Nuttie is just that, a list of nutters stating something that is scientifically false, as if getting maths teachers, taxi drivers and "activists" to sign a statement somehow makes it true. Evidence, dear boy, is rather more than that. In fact the whole emphasis behind project Nuttie is to deny evidence because they find it difficult to cope with. True scientists embrace new evidence and investigate where it leads. They don't cover their eyes and scream "this can't be happening!"
Well I have given you the Nettie Project which has hundreds of qualified scientists, who can tell us your ideology is a lie.
You are getting nowhere with your baseless denials and attacks on posters who give you the observable evidence based reality.

A man who calls himself a giraffe or a 'transwoman' is a man. Simple as that. Its determined by chromosomes and anatomy and reproductive organs. Not interested in you or other people imagining they arent the sex they are.
Why arent you 22 years old? Could you be if you imagined it?
Do you encourage anorexic people to lose weight, if not why not, they identify as fat?

Well I have given you the Nettie Project which has hundreds of qualified scientists, who can tell us your ideology is a lie.
You are getting nowhere with your baseless denials and attacks on posters who give you the observable evidence based reality.
No evidence, just opinion.
A man who calls himself a giraffe or a 'transwoman' is a man. Simple as that. Its determined by chromosomes and anatomy and reproductive organs. Not interested in you or other people imagining they arent the sex they are.
Why arent you 22 years old? Could you be if you imagined it?
Do you encourage anorexic people to lose weight, if not why not, they identify as fat?
Your fear and loathing of difference is really quite disgusting.

I'm waiting for you to support your claim that a minority of the population supports trans rights. Any time now.
Many of us are waiting for you to recognise what a woman is. I also note you didnt give any evidence to support your claim. Do so

No evidence, just opinion.
oh well bad luck then if you cant recognise hundreds of scientists stating observable reality, you dont deserve a reply.

Your fear and loathing of difference is really quite disgusting.
You love for child abusing mentally deficient make believe ideology is reprehensible.

Back