Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

old new is dead, lol,lol,lol,....
Your idea on ordinals is dead. That's for sure. ;)

Hebrews 5:7 " Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;"
So he wasn't God in the flesh as he prayed for salvation to another.

did he? ...lol, lol, U look swo silly, thaqt's why he came to die. how Ignorant can one be...... Look do us all a favor, don't qiuote any NT scriptures on, you'll be eaten alive just like you did wioth the OT scriptures just now.
You don't like that your ideology falls apart. ;)

I told you, don't use NT scriptures, they make you look real silly, now go to your room....... (smile)..
Rotfl... what's silly is you don't have an answer for John 20:17.

Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Mark 12:28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
Mark 12:31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
Mark 12:32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
Mark 12:33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
Mark 12:34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

is not JESUS "Lord", and Master? YES, meaning he is the "Lord" OUR GOD in Deuteronomy 6:4 which he quoted.

fulfilled again by the Lord Jesus. this 2 easy

:ninja:

Mark 12:28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
Mark 12:31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
Mark 12:32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
Mark 12:33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
Mark 12:34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

is not JESUS "Lord", and Master? YES, meaning he is the "Lord" OUR GOD in Deuteronomy 6:4 which he quoted.

Interesting, because Jesus said none other than he, not me or we.

This is too easy...

Pico de Gallo

Not sure what score you think you are making. Jesus is not YHWH, he is not God. He is quoting from the Torah, which says to love the LORD (YHWH) thy God, who is not a man. He is not referring to himself.

The words lord and master are general terms that apply to people with a lot of authority, such as the master of the house or the Lord King. We use these terms to address God, but we also use them for regular people who are not God in the slightest.

Not sure what score you think you are making. Jesus is not YHWH, he is not God. He is quoting from the Torah, which says to love the LORD (YHWH) thy God, who is not a man. He is not referring to himself.
GINOLJC, to all.
first, thanks for the reply, second, the Lord Jesus is "YHWH", the great "I AM". listen, Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. this is the Messiah, the Christ. note "from everlasting" translation, this person is ETERNAL, and who is this PERSON?
John 7:42 Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?

Zech 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass. FULFILLED, Matt 21:1 And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples,
Matt 21:2 Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me.
Matt 21:3 And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.
Matt 21:4 All this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,
Matt 21:5 Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass.
Matt 21:6 And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them,

NOW, this Christ, this Messiah, is EVERLASTING
Ps 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. THIS IS WISDOM. Prov 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Prov 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Prov 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Prov 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

what did Mic 5:2 say about this one from EVERLASTING? "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting".

and who is the WISDOM of God? lets see 1Cor 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. NOTICE "OF" God not from God, but "OF" God translation he is GOD, because "of", a PREPOSITION, expressing the relationship between a part and a whole:
THIS IS THE ECHAD IN PLAIN SIGHT. notice it said "A" part and not PART(s). thank you, not in many parts, bur "A", "A", "A" part meaning only 1/one part. and a whole. translation...... and ECHAD of ONE as FIRST, and LAST wich is only ONE PART. again scripture,

Isa 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.
I am ONE PERSON, in a part Ordinal First, and Ordinal Last which is Plural .

Again, the same LORD,
Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
I AM one Person, "LORD", who is the Ordinal "FIRST" Part one in Ordinal Designation of, of, of, TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK. and I AM the LAST, the Ordinal Last, another Part two in Ordinal Designation of, of, of, TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK

again, the same LORD,
Isa 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
I AM one person who is a plurality of himself in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK.

a blind man can see that God is a PLURAILITY of himself in Ordinal designation of, of, of, First and Last in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK.

so OH, you're reproved.

GINOLJC, to all.
first, thanks for the reply, second, the Lord Jesus is "YHWH", the great "I AM". listen, Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. this is the Messiah, the Christ. note "from everlasting" translation, this person is ETERNAL, and who is this PERSON?
John 7:42 Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?

Zech 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass. FULFILLED, Matt 21:1 And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples,
Matt 21:2 Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me.
Matt 21:3 And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.
Matt 21:4 All this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,
Matt 21:5 Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass.
Matt 21:6 And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them,

NOW, this Christ, this Messiah, is EVERLASTING
Ps 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. THIS IS WISDOM. Prov 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Prov 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Prov 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Prov 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

what did Mic 5:2 say about this one from EVERLASTING? "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting".

and who is the WISDOM of God? lets see 1Cor 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. NOTICE "OF" God not from God, but "OF" God translation he is GOD, because "of", a PREPOSITION, expressing the relationship between a part and a whole:
THIS IS THE ECHAD IN PLAIN SIGHT. notice it said "A" part and not PART(s). thank you, not in many parts, bur "A", "A", "A" part meaning only 1/one part. and a whole. translation...... and ECHAD of ONE as FIRST, and LAST wich is only ONE PART. again scripture,

Isa 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.
I am ONE PERSON, in a part Ordinal First, and Ordinal Last which is Plural .

Again, the same LORD,
Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
I AM one Person, "LORD", who is the Ordinal "FIRST" Part one in Ordinal Designation of, of, of, TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK. and I AM the LAST, the Ordinal Last, another Part two in Ordinal Designation of, of, of, TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK

again, the same LORD,
Isa 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
I AM one person who is a plurality of himself in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK.

a blind man can see that God is a PLURAILITY of himself in Ordinal designation of, of, of, First and Last in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK.

so OH, you're reproved.

ROTFL... The problem "sushi man" is that your ordinal explanations have been debunked. First and last, according to your own BDB references aren't ordinals, they are adjectives. Last, in Isaiah 41:4, is plural (so you have more than two), so that totally destroys your argument. But even more important, is Jesus' own statements in John 20:17 and Mat 16:17, that he isn't God nor the Father, nor is God flesh and blood.

Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
people are not HEARING,
One: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

LISTEN to Definition #2.

:ninja: :cool:

Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
people are not HEARING,
One: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

LISTEN to Definition #2.

:ninja: :cool:
Exactly one, alone, only.

BTW, you're quoting God's personal name. How about that. ;)

Read here Goober.

Read here Goober.

talk to the 🖐

Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

let's be honest with A. GOD, and B. Ourselves. read this scripture slowly, and carefully.

"The LORD our God is one LORD:" if the LORD our God is ONE, singular, then question time, "How then is God the First "and" the Last?" as well as if a single person, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

ALSO, the definition, in addition; too: if one is single, then you cannot have an "ADDITION".

so, I'm, asking all of my Jewish friends how can God be a single person and yet be in addition to his single self?

Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

let's be honest with A. GOD, and B. Ourselves. read this scripture slowly, and carefully.

"The LORD our God is one LORD:" if the LORD our God is ONE, singular, then question time, "How then is God the First "and" the Last?" as well as if a single person, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

ALSO, the definition, in addition; too: if one is single, then you cannot have an "ADDITION".

so, I'm, asking all of my Jewish friends how can God be a single person and yet be in addition to his single self?

He is the first and last at the same time. It simply means God is eternal. There are not two people being described.

Back