Isaiah 41:4

God is the cause for mankind. Ultimately, all men derive from God. The throne of David goes through the loins and seed of Abraham and David.
So whos seed was it?. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

So whos seed was it?. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
Hopefully Joseph's since God has no physical seed to speak of. Don't forget, Mary hadn't consummated yet and was surprised at the announcement. But she did as Leviticus 12:1-8 shows. ;)

I've previously answered this for you, https://forums.carm.org/threads/who-is-gods-unique-son.9908/post-811502.

Hopefully Joseph's since God has no physical seed to speak of.
was it not the Holy Spirit who concieved the child in Mary's womb? Matthew 1:20 " But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."

the Holy Spirit is God, and U said,
Hopefully Joseph's since God has no physical seed to speak of.
well tell us what seed the Holy Spirit used to conceived the child in Mary? your answer please.

:ninja:

was it not the Holy Spirit who concieved the child in Mary's womb? Matthew 1:20 " But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."
A child conceived in marriage by the legitimate husband is a child conceived in the spirit of holiness of the commandments.

I guess since you believe Jesus is the spirit and he fathered himself? Rotfl...

the Holy Spirit is God, and U said,
The Father is Spirit. The spirit of holiness, depending on context, is an action done in obedience to God, like the commandments.

well tell us what seed the Holy Spirit used to conceived the child in Mary? your answer please.
Hopefully Joseph’s, or you have mamzer.

You can also read this link, https://forums.carm.org/threads/who-is-gods-unique-son.9908/post-811502.

Nice costume. Are you going door to door?

Last edited:
A child conceived in marriage by the legitimate husband is a child conceived in the spirit of holiness of the commandments.

I guess since you believe Jesus is the spirit and he fathered himself? Rotfl...

The Father is Spirit. The spirit of holiness, depending on context, is an action done in obedience to God, like the commandments.

Hopefully Joseph’s, or you have mamzer.

You can also read this link, https://forums.carm.org/threads/who-is-gods-unique-son.9908/post-811502.

Nice costume. Are you going door to door?
Why dont you at least admit you dont know. I then will understand for you are not Born Again.

Don't know what? I know you couldn't tell the difference between a pregnant virgin and a pregnant non-virgin. ;)

What don't you define born again?
Nicodemos had the same problem as you have.

Jesus Teaches Nicodemus​

3 Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]”

4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]

9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[g]

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Last edited:
Nicodemos had the same problem as you have.

Jesus Teaches Nicodemus​

3 Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]”

4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]
Water and spirit are references to the Torah. Nehemiah 8:1-3; Zechariah 7:12; Ezekiel 36:26-27; Isaiah 29:24. That's why Nicodemus was asked the question. ;)

9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[g]

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.
So, when are you going to tell me what the difference is between the sign of a pregnant virgin and a pregnant non-virgin 🤔?

Water and spirit are references to the Torah. Nehemiah 8:1-3; Zechariah 7:12; Ezekiel 36:26-27; Isaiah 29:24. That's why Nicodemus was asked the question. ;)

So, when are you going to tell me what the difference is between the sign of a pregnant virgin and a pregnant non-virgin 🤔?
You asked about Born Again. Nice evasion!!!

Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

the ECHAD of the LAST is the Lord, who is CHRIST, God in flesh, the Spirit of GRACE, or the Spirit of holiness, meaning the "Holy One". yes, the Holy One of ISRAEL. the LORD... all cap God almighty who is the same ONE JESUS, who is Lord.

this is too easy, not to be understood. the Spirit of Grace, ...... is the HOLY ONE of Israel, God Almighty, the LORD who was pierced, according to Zechariah 12:10

a blind man can see this truth.

Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

the ECHAD of the LAST is the Lord, who is CHRIST, God in flesh, the Spirit of GRACE, or the Spirit of holiness, meaning the "Holy One". yes, the Holy One of ISRAEL. the LORD... all cap God almighty who is the same ONE JESUS, who is Lord.

this is too easy, not to be understood. the Spirit of Grace, ...... is the HOLY ONE of Israel, God Almighty, the LORD who was pierced, according to Zechariah 12:10

a blind man can see this truth.

Still no ordinals, neither reshit nor achar/achronim support your idea.

BTW, Jesus himself said God the Father isn't blood nor flesh, Matthew 16:17, so you're idea of god being pierced is ridiculous. ;)

Still no ordinals, neither reshit nor achar/achronim support your idea.

BTW, Jesus himself said God the Father isn't blood nor flesh, Matthew 16:17, so you're idea of god being pierced is ridiculous. ;)
another IGNORANT answer, without KNOWLEDGE, and UNDERSTANDING. as said, over, and over, HIS, HIS, Father is Him without flesh, bone and blood. in the ECHAD of First and Last, yes, the ORDINAL "FRST, and the ORDINAL "LAST".

Isa 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isa 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

:eek:

another IGNORANT answer, without KNOWLEDGE, and UNDERSTANDING. as said, over, and over, HIS, HIS, Father is Him without flesh, bone and blood. in the ECHAD of First and Last, yes, the ORDINAL "FRST, and the ORDINAL "LAST".

Isa 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isa 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

:eek:
Rotfl... first and last aren't ordinals. They're adjectives.

The Father isn't Jesus. Jesus confirmed this in John 20:17.

Rotfl...

Zech 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

John 19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
John 19:35 And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.
John 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.
John 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

all fulfilled by the Lord JESUS, God almighty.

Zech 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

John 19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
John 19:35 And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.
John 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.
John 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

all fulfilled by the Lord JESUS, God almighty.

Really?

Because Jesus said he wasn't God, nor the Father, John 20:17, and that God isn't flesh and blood, Mat 16:17.

How about that? Ta daaaa... 🎶

The Goober forum

Why did Jesus say he must ascend to the Father if he's already there? Rotfl...

This is too easy. ;)

Back