"I desire mercy ...... "

Nope ....

Post 91 was a non response to post 90.

I already addresed that.

How about back to the op and what you think Jesus meant?

Not what you think I was saying about it.

New American Standard Bible
Now go and learn what this means: ‘I DESIRE MERCY, RATHER THAN SACRIFICE,’ for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Any opinion here.
It is my opinion, supported by the facts in evidence, that you're not interested in providing parity with anyone, and have some sort of unidentified difficulty fathoming the nature of facts and truth. Scripture (Titus 3:9-11) tells me not to get caught up in vain arguments, asking a person once or twice to do things differently. I have done that. I now follow the rest of that passage and move on from this op hoping our next exchange will be more fruitful.

Thank you for your time.

why is Jesus so complicated that it is hard to read? ⚛️?
I do not think Jesus is "so complicated." If I can read him then anyone can. Nothing I posted in reply to this op is particularly demanding; anyone can look what I posted up in scripture to verify it and anyone could have replied in kind.

You hain't figured out he's a Troll yet...
Figured it out. Drew it into the light for all to see.

John 3:19-21
"This is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light, for their deeds were evil. For everyone who does evil hates the light and does not come to the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But he who practices the truth comes to the light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God."

Titus 3:9-11
But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

The term "Christian troll" is an oxymoron.

I do not think Jesus is "so complicated." If I can read him then anyone can. Nothing I posted in reply to this op is particularly demanding; anyone can look what I posted up in scripture to verify it and anyone could have replied in kind.

New American Standard Bible
Now go and learn what this means: ‘I DESIRE MERCY, RATHER THAN SACRIFICE,’ for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Last edited:
Back