Understanding Scripture

JonHawk said:
Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ; 2 Cor 5
And holy, pure, righteous and without sin just as Jesus was in the same Father as I have.
How did Peter put it,
Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.
His letters contain some things that some ignorant and unstable people distort; 2 Peter 3:15-17
And Paul has distorted the minds of many and turned the way of Christ to be without sin into a struggle with God and in sin.

Why would one follow Pau;, Peter or anyone when you can go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you just as He did in Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus n Matt 3:16, 120 un an upper room.

You haven't experienced what these did from God have you?

And Paul has distorted the minds of many and turned the way of Christ to be without sin...
Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you...Acts 20:28-30
Why would one follow Pau;, Peter or anyone when you can go to the Father for yourself ...You haven't experienced what these did from God have you?
Taste and see that the Lord is good.

Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you...Acts 20:28-30
I cant watch over Gods flock at all, my job is to lead people to the Father themselves as Jesus did and let God watch over them. Paul was so controlling. He advises you to watch over his flock instead, common among preachers defending a pulpit instead of giving them over to God that He may be their watch.

Jesus said an interesting thing when he took his disciples on the mountain to pray. He said watch with me, not for me.

You are watching for him, I am watching with him, and you are watching over Pauls flock instead.
Taste and see that the Lord is good.
And the only way you can taste of Him is if you take and eat ye all of it as Jesus commanded of you, and get it inside you as Jesus ate in Matt 3:16 and got it inside himself. He didnt know God or His heaven either until he ate of it. Matt 3:16 is confirmation, you just dont believe Jesus in that he receieved form God when he was about 30 because you have Meade Jesus a god instead o the One Jesus received to be your own and like Jesus in the Father.

Last edited:
Jesus said an interesting thing when he took his disciples on the mountain to pray. He said watch with me, not for me.
Blessed are those servants, whom the Lord finds awake and watching. Verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself and make them to sit down to meat; Luke 12:37
You are watching for him, I am watching with him,...
But meat is for the [spiritually] mature, Heb 5:12-14 those reaching to the measure of the fullness of Christ, resulting in a true knowledge of God’s mystery, that is, Christ Himself;
And the only way you can taste of Him is if you take and eat
We, for our part, proclaim Him in all wisdom; so that we may present everyone perfectly united with Christ, the Messiah. Col 1:27-29

Last edited:
Blessed are those servants, whom the Lord finds awake and watching. Verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself and make them to sit down to meat; Luke 12:37

But meat is for the [spiritually] mature, Heb 5:12-14 those reaching to the measure of the fullness of Christ, resulting in a true knowledge of God’s mystery, that is, Christ Himself;

Do you know what this "meat" IS?

We, for our part, proclaim Him in all wisdom; so that we may present everyone perfectly united with Christ, the Messiah. Col 1:27-29

I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. John 6:51
Yes the same One who came down from heaven in Jesus in Matt 3:16,He comes to all who will receive Him.
He hasn't come down from heaven to be in you has He?
At least Jesus obeyed Him and received, so did I.

For sure. Once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation Heb 5;9
Everyone is made perfect in the Father if you are His child, His son.

Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. Matt 5:48. But because you follow Paul in imperfections the perfections of the Father goes by the wayside ... doesnt it?

From Zion, the perfection of God shines forth. Ps. 50:2
Everyone is made perfect in the Father if you are His child, His son.

Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. Matt 5:48.
In perfect faithfulness you have done miraculous things, planned of old and fulfilled in faithfulness and truth. Isaiah 25:1

Isaiah saw Jesus’ glory and spoke about Him.
But because you follow Paul in imperfections the perfections of the Father goes by the wayside ...
It is fine to be zealous for a good purpose...until Christ is formed in you. Gal 4:18-19
doesnt it?
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Rom 8

Last edited:
In perfect faithfulness you have done miraculous things, planned of old and fulfilled in faithfulness and truth. Isaiah 25:1

Gary Mac said:
But because you follow Paul in imperfections the perfections of the Father goes by the wayside ...
It is fine to be zealous for a good purpose...until Christ is formed in you. Gal 4:18-19
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Rom 8
That's what prophets do, they foretell what is to come based on what they see in the Spirit.
Indeed.
Concerning this salvation, the prophets, spoke of the grace that was to come to you,...
The Spirit of Christ in them was pointing to the sufferings of the Messiah and the glories that would follow.
Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed; 1 Peter 1

From Zion, the perfection of God shines forth. Ps. 50:2

He saw the same glory of God that Jesus did in Matt 3:16 the very same. Do you know why you cant relate to is and Jesus and these others who saw His glory? I do.
The sea; of God comes only by the same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus. You could be His saint as well.
I am His son and I gave up my life to the Father that I may have His life just as Jesus did.

You are living in the past tense where flesh is your god, I am living in the present tense the same as Jesus did in the Father as well. .

Gary Mac said:
Our Lord's God said:
That's what prophets do, they foretell what is to come based on what they see in the Spirit.
Indeed.
Concerning this salvation, the prophets, spoke of the grace that was to come to you,...
The Spirit of Christ in them was pointing to the sufferings of the Messiah and the glories that would follow.
Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed; 1 Peter 1

I am His son and I gave up my life to the Father that I may have His life just as Jesus did.

You are living in the past tense where flesh is your god, I am living in the present tense the same as Jesus did in the Father as well. .
But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him [and is not a child of God]. Rom 8:9

These gnostic babblers are those who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

Indeed.

But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him [and is not a child of God]. Rom 8:9

These gnostic babblers are those who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.
You are in complete denial of the Christ. You try and divide me from the Christ, from Gods anointing to follow you and Paul instead of the Father to be anointed of Him. You are anointed of Paul as a sinner instead.

You are in complete denial of the Christ. You try and divide me from the Christ, from Gods anointing to follow you and Paul instead of the Father to be anointed of Him. You are anointed of Paul as a sinner instead.
Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul?

For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day...1 Cor 15

Through Him we received grace and apostleship to promote the faith; Rom 1:5

Back