Beliefs?
As the catholic believe?
As the Mormons believe?
As Muslims believe?
As Pentecostals believe?
As Baptists believe?
As Church of Christs believe?
As the Jews believe?

This is just a few of the 35k of other religious belief systems who make their gods what they would have their gods be.

The only one who has it right is God Himself, not these and what they have made of their gods. Some of these has three gods they worship and call it a trinity LOL.

I dont have a belief about God for God Himself is manifest in me just as He was manifest in Jesus.

Did Jesus have a belief about a god or was God actually manifest in him? See Matt 3:16.

This is not about beliefs -- it is about God manifesting Himself ini you as He did in Jesus to know who He is and all of His heaven just as He had to do in Jesus.

Until Matt 3:16 Jesus was of a belief system and even taught their laws for their beliefs of a god at a young age but the moment that God was manifest in him, those beliefs went right out the window.

Ironic is the very ones he once taught in the temples and the marveled at his knowledge of their laws, are th every ones who has him crucified for blaspheme against their belief systems after God reveals Himself in Jesus. We are no different from the same. .
Hey, you left out us Orthodox Christians! lol!

Is there something wrong with this? Identifying myself as an Orthodox Christian? I guess I could say I'm Christian, but what does that mean? There seems to be many definitions on this forum.

You don't need to label yourself at all.

Let God do the talking.

Nobody went around saying they were a certain sect of Christians, No.
Really? How did those of the true faith distinguish themselves, lets say, from those who taught the Arian heresy or any of the others? Arians, Nestorians or any of the other early heresies claimed to be Christian.

Really? How did those of the true faith distinguish themselves, lets say, from those who taught the Arian heresy or any of the others? Arians, Nestorians or any of the other early heresies claimed to be Christian.

Yeah how did first century Christians do that?

Yeah how did first century Christians do that?
First century Christians must have distinguished themselves in some way. I mean, we call our selves Christians for one. They referred to themselves are "the Way" or belonging to "the Way." There was the Judiazer heresy in the first century.

I am like my God, and by identification with Him, it is the same One Jesus obeyed and prayed to and called Father Who sent him, least the book is a lie, and seems to be for many here.

Yeah how did first century Christians do that
"4For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not being merely human?" reflects divisions, Paul and Jerusalem church... First conversions in Acts described similar to Essenes lifestyle.

"4For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not being merely human?" reflects divisions,

That's right. Catholics do it, Orthodox do it, Lutherans do it, and so on and son on. And none of them see their own problem.

True believers follow Christ.

Paul and Jerusalem church... First conversions in Acts described similar to Essenes lifestyle.

I can't make any sense out of that.

In 1 Corinthians, Paul is talking about men dividing into factions by choosing to follow theologies of Paul vs Peter vs Apollos rather than following Christ. Like today, they didn't seem to know the difference between following Christ and following someone's religious theology about Christ.

Laughable!

You should go to a Divine Liturgy, it is all about Christ!
Better yet, receive in you the same Christ Jesus received in himself in Matt 3:16, that is the only way Jesus could know God is by God Himself coming into and that is the only way you will know who God is if if you have received the same from Him as Jesus did.

I know I know, Jesus was god right? and the very reason you put tags on God such as what church do you go to? LOL

That way when God speaks to you directly it eliminates all speculations about Him, for He will open in you the very same information that He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
Where do you go to Church? I'm sure it has a name.
That is funny. We who has from God the very same as Jesus had from Him are His church, you cant be His church least you have the same from Him as Jesus did.

All those denominations are not Gods church, they have made their own rules for their gods and the all worship a different from from the One Jesus obeyed, and prayed to and called Father.

Which one of these man made establishments for enterprise do you attend? LOL

Back