God wanted human sacrifices for atonement of sin?

True,without the shedding of blood there is no atonement for their sins. The only way to have their sins atoned for is through the blood of the perfect sacrifice,the Lamb of God, Yeshua Hamashiach. Its not through prayer, fasting and good works as their Rabbi,s have taught them.

Yes, but that is part of the false teaching too that is right, but they leave off the rest. "acknowledgement their nature can't stop sinning by themselves," which leaves them believing in the cleansing blood of Jesus to automatically cleanse their present and future sins! Do you see the problem? They still have their old nature!

Yes, but that is part of the false teaching too that is right, but they leave off the rest. "acknowledgement their nature can't stop sinning by themselves," which leaves them believing in the cleansing blood of Jesus to automatically cleanse their present and future sins! Do you see the problem? They still have their old nature!
Yes I see it. Thats why we continue to plant seeds. Only the Holy Spirit can change them.

I do because I experienced what the Born Again experience is. I am a new creation and my mind has been renewed. Repent and you will truly experience it and never again deny it. Im sure you can use your mind renewed.
But, if the spirit comes in you when your born again, you'd follow the commandments. You don't.

Yes, I know virgin is actually maiden. But a maiden IS a virgin.
A maiden isn't necessarily a virgin. We see this in Proverbs 30:19.

The way of an eagle in the air; The way of a serpent upon a rock; The way of a ship in the midst of the sea; And the way of a man with a young woman.

In all 4 cases, there isn't a trace left. Why in the last case? Because the maiden isn't a virgin so there is no issue of blood.

The corresponding male form of almah, elem, doesn't mean virgin.

If you check the corresponding Greek word for almah, parthenos, that's the LXX term used for Dinah after she was raped, Gen 34:3. Clearly, she wasn't a virgin.

If she is claiming to be a maiden and marries, but there is no blood on the sheet, she is considered a harlot, not a maiden.
Not necessarily. She could have been raped as in the case of Dinah, a widow, or divorced.

If the husband claims she is a harlot and was actually a virgin, the parents can show the officials the evidence, the sheet with blood on it.
Yes, which is why I quoted Deut 22:15. When there's a doubt of virginity, you bring the signs. Joseph doubted Mary.

Look how many times "One kid of the goats for a sin offering" is repeated in the book of Numbers.

Num 7:16 One kid of the goats for a sin offering
Num 7:22 One kid of the goats for a sin offering
Num 7:28 One kid of the goats for a sin offering
Num 7:34 One kid of the goats for a sin offering
Num 7:40 One kid of the goats for a sin offering
Num 7:46 One kid of the goats for a sin offering
Num 7:52 One kid of the goats for a sin offering
Num 7:58 One kid of the goats for a sin offering
Num 7:64 One kid of the goats for a sin offering
Num 7:70 One kid of the goats for a sin offering
Num 7:76 One kid of the goats for a sin offering
Num 7:82 One kid of the goats for a sin offering

Num 7:15 One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering
Num 7:21 One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering
Num 7:27 One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering
Num 7:33 One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering
Num 7:39 One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering
Num 7:45 One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering
Num 7:51 One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering
Num 7:57 One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering
Num 7:63 One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering
Num 7:69 One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering
Num 7:75 One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering
Num 7:81 One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering

They are semantic issues with these translations, so Numbers 7:16 in the King James, it translates שעיר into kid but in Leviticus 16:10 שעיר is translated goat (a full grown one). The kid of a goat is called a גדי = αἰγίσκος. Since αἰγῶν is of epicene gender, to mark the male, a word is added, cf. ταῦρος βοῦς (Iliad 20.495).

Herodotus, The Histories 3.112
For it is the most fragrant thing produced in the most malodorous; for it is found in he-goats' ( αἰγῶν τράγων) beards

Numbers 7:16 - One he-goat for purification (καθάρσει, לחטאת)
Numbers 7:21 - For a burnt-sacrifice (πυρουμένῳ, πυροῦν, לעלה)

They didn't burn he-goats because goatskin (δορά τράγου, אדרת שער) was a commodity.

So because of a misreading, millions of kid-goats where sacrificed. Perhaps Jesus was an animal-rights activist and wanted to end all this animal-sacrifices.

Last edited:
Have you ever hated anyone? If so you have committed murder in your heart and you are guilt as you have broken all of them. Read 1John1;10 I,m sure you have read it before.;)
I hated Trump, and wanted him dead. But I knew that this was a cancer on my heart, and went to God about it. With the help of his grace, I was able to repent and turn back to God's ways. I still of course think he is a threat to our nation, but I no longer wish him dead. And that kind of repentance is what distinguishes the righteous from the unrighteous.

Proverbs 24:16 “For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.”

That was what it was like when Paul was under the law. He described it. Romans 7
YOU were NEVER under the law. The 613 laws of the Torah are for JEWS, not the world. You NEVER had an obligation to eat kosher or keep the sabbath.

Paul on the other hand, was a Jew, and was obligated to keep the law. This did not stop when he became a believer in Jesus.
BTW, you said you keep the commandments, and yet you sin, then repent. Why did you sin in the first place?
I sin occasionally for the same reason that anyone sins -- our inclination to evil. Humans have two inclinations, a Yetzer HaRa (inclination to evil) and a Yetzer HaTov (inclination to good). The more good we do, the stronger our moral muscles get. The more evil we do, the weaker we become to resist the Yetzer HaRa.

And yes, every time I keep the commandments, I am keeping the commandments. That much is OBVIOUS.
The old commandments seem pretty simple to keep, unlike the new commandments. It seems like a strange law to go murder someone, then just repent and go on your merry way. Can you do that over and over? So, if you robbed a bank of a million dollars, you can just repent after you've already bought the house, yacht, Tesla, and jewels, and have nothing left to give back to the bank? I'm not joking around. I want to know what Jews thinks about the type of law they are breaking. May I even ask what is was that you called sin? Did the police ever know? PM me if it is too private.
I'm not going to confess my wrongs to you. I don't even know you. LOL But no, I'm not a criminal. My wrongs are of the petty sort.

If I robbed a bank of a million dollars, the Torah says I should return two million dollars. Even if you don't take this literally, the point is that repentance says you cannot keep the money you stole -- repentance starts with going to the one you have wronged and making things as right again as you can. Only after you have done this can you go to God for forgiveness. So you sell the yacht, the house, the tesla, and the jewels, and give the money to the bank. Otherwise, you have not repented.

YOU were NEVER under the law. The 613 laws of the Torah are for JEWS, not the world. You NEVER had an obligation to eat kosher or keep the sabbath.

Paul on the other hand, was a Jew, and was obligated to keep the law. This did not stop when he became a believer in Jesus.

I sin occasionally for the same reason that anyone sins -- our inclination to evil. Humans have two inclinations, a Yetzer HaRa (inclination to evil) and a Yetzer HaTov (inclination to good). The more good we do, the stronger our moral muscles get. The more evil we do, the weaker we become to resist the Yetzer HaRa.

And yes, every time I keep the commandments, I am keeping the commandments. That much is OBVIOUS.

I'm not going to confess my wrongs to you. I don't even know you. LOL But no, I'm not a criminal. My wrongs are of the petty sort.

If I robbed a bank of a million dollars, the Torah says I should return two million dollars. Even if you don't take this literally, the point is that repentance says you cannot keep the money you stole -- repentance starts with going to the one you have wronged and making things as right again as you can. Only after you have done this can you go to God for forgiveness. So you sell the yacht, the house, the tesla, and the jewels, and give the money to the bank. Otherwise, you have not repented.

That's what I thought, but that was when I was a Seventh-day Adventist and kept the Sabbath and the clean meats only laws. I didn't know what an actual Jew believed.

Then you follow both. And I doubt he does both, or you for that matter.

Correct. I follow the spiritual meaning of the Sabbath, something you don't know about. You only keep the Sabbath one day a week, where we keep the spiritual meaning 24/7/365. This actually helps save us. Those Christians that don't keep the spiritual meaning of the Sabbath, but keep the letter of the Sabbath law instead will not be saved, UNLESS they do the spiritual as well as the letter. It is only the spiritual meaning that has the advantage of eternal life, not the letter.

cc: @Open Heart

Last edited:
Correct. I follow the spiritual meaning of the Sabbath, something you don't know about.
You have no grounds upon which to fling this accusation. Indeed a large part of observing the Shabbat is keeping within the spirit of the sabbath. We know about this, talk about it, live it.

Most Christians actively violate the sabbath because they realize they are not Jews and therefore not obligated to it. They spend their Saturdays mowing the lawn, cleaning the house, cooking, etc. They are not keeping either the letter OR the spirit of the law.

You have no grounds upon which to fling this accusation. Indeed a large part of observing the Shabbat is keeping within the spirit of the sabbath. We know about this, talk about it, live it.

Sorry. How would I know you did; you've never said you knew. And it would only be an accusation if you did keep the spiritual aspect, and not just the letter, so describe how you keep the spiritual aspect of it. What is the main spiritual accomplishment.

By the way, OH, are you male or female. I always have female in mind with your pretty Avatar.

Last edited:
I hated Trump, and wanted him dead. But I knew that this was a cancer on my heart, and went to God about it. With the help of his grace, I was able to repent and turn back to God's ways. I still of course think he is a threat to our nation, but I no longer wish him dead. And that kind of repentance is what distinguishes the righteous from the unrighteous.

Proverbs 24:16 “For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.”
Beats going to a priest wouldn,t you say!!! ;)

But, if the spirit comes in you when your born again, you'd follow the commandments. You don't.
If I could keep all the commandments I wouldnt need a Savior would I? Yeshua simplified all the commandments into 2.

Mark 12:30-31​

30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] There is no commandment greater than these.”

If I could keep all the commandments I wouldnt need a Savior would I? Yeshua simplified all the commandments into 2.

Mark 12:30-31​

30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] There is no commandment greater than these.”
Here are those two in the New Covenant 1 John 3:23-24

Sorry. How would I know you did; you've never said you knew. And it would only be an accusation if you did keep the spiritual aspect, and not just the letter, so describe how you keep the spiritual aspect of it. What is the main spiritual accomplishment.

By the way, OH, are you male or female. I always have female in mind with your pretty Avatar.
I'm a Jew. Your assumption until you have evidence otherwise is to think that I understand my own religion, such as how to keep the shabbat. You had no evidence that I didn't understand the shabbat. It's really low for you to make that accusation.

Back