If Jesus is 'God' because he was called "son of God", "lord" and received prostrations then why not David?

To bring apostates like yourself back. And if non-Jews want to come along, Zechariah 8:23, even better.
Zechariah 8:23 is a Millennial passage that speaks of the 1000 year reign of Jesus sitting on the throne of David. That has yet to come.

That "Jewish arrogance" you protect yourself with is all yours to have. Its one reason that too many in Christianized world dislikes Jews today. Yet, many good Christians ignore your ignorance and know they are to love the Jew, for God is not done with the Jewish people.

The Gentiles of todays world have been transformed by the Word of God and are no longer the amoral paganistic Goyim as it used to be. That problem with the gentiles ended when the Church age began., The same church age that began with Jewish apostles chosen of God to run and organize things.

Since then, many things like the Catholic church has "goyimized" Christianity which Jewish sensibilities usually find distasteful. (myself included) Real Christianity has its foundation in Jewish thinking and doctrine. Yes, I dislike the Catholic church with their insane anti doctrinal teachings. Its an attack on sound doctrine. Many other Gentile churches have also lost touch with the true meaning of Scripture as well. My pastor who was a scholar and historian, taught Judaism very accurately from a historical perspective, and Jewish people that have heard him find it refreshing to hear.

Proud Jews today only know their own bias and pride, and use the nullified and expired command to treat the Goys like second class humans. At one time it was necessary for the Gentiles to be treated that way who were Godless, and worshiping demon gods.

Jesus having died on the Cross took away the stigma of Gentiles who desire to follow the God of Abraham in a way that has become superior to what the Jews had while living under the Law. Currently, the Law that has been short circuited ever since the priesthood and the Temple was brought to ruin...

All you have a pride and arrogance that got the Jews into trouble in the first place. You have nothing today, yet boast as if you are superior.

Wake up! Most Gentiles today are nothing like the Goys of the past.... If they were? Then you would have a right to boast. As it stands right now? You look foolish to Gentile believers who know that they know God better than you can at present.

And, its your very ignorant attitude that brings on the antisemitism that you have no clue as to why so many dislike Jews.

You are not living in the age of Israel as you wish you were. A new age has come, and another chosen people are now the ones now that God is working with. And ,as the Jews did in the past. God's people mess up and get into jams out of ignorance and disobedience,

Then... the church age will end. When it does? The Millennium will begin, and then men will see Zechariah 8:23 come true in all its glory!

Someone needed to tell you the truth.

Last edited:
Zechariah 8:23 is a Millennial passage that speaks of the 1000 year reign of Jesus sitting on the throne of David. That has yet to come.
No, it speaks of how the nations will come to the Jews for the true God.

That "Jewish arrogance" you protect yourself with is all yours to have. Its one reason that too many in Christianized world dislikes Jews today.
Arrogance? That's funny because you parade around your righteousness and knowledge of the NT like it's something I can't understand. Paul was arrogant thinking the Jews didn't know better, but they knew he was an apostate early on.

Yet, many good Christians ignore your ignorance and know they are to love the Jew, for God is not done with the Jewish people.
We know our Tanakh. It's not too late to come back.

The Gentiles of todays world have been transformed by the Word of God and are no longer the amoral paganistic Goyim as it used to be. That problem with the gentiles ended when the Church age began., The same church age that began with Jewish apostles chosen of God to run and organize things.
The idolatry still exists. Don't fool yourself. You're part of the problem.

Since then, many things like the Catholic church has "goyimized" Christianity which Jewish sensibilities usually find distasteful. (myself included) Real Christianity has its foundation in Jewish thinking and doctrine. Yes, I dislike the Catholic church with their insane anti doctrinal teachings. Its an attack on sound doctrine. Many other Gentile churches have also lost touch with the true meaning of Scripture as well. My pastor who was a scholar and historian, taught Judaism very accurately from a historical perspective, and Jewish people that have heard him find it refreshing to hear.
The belief in Messiah isn't the problem. Idolaizing a man is.

Proud Jews today only know their own bias and pride, and use the nullified and expired command to treat the Goys like second class humans. At one time it was necessary for the Gentiles to be treated that way who were Godless, and worshiping demon gods.
I already showed you the covenant hasn't changed. Gentiles have always been welcomed, Isaiah 56:1-8.

Jesus having died on the Cross took away the stigma of Gentiles who desire to follow the God of Abraham in a way that has become superior to what the Jews had while living under the Law. Currently, the Law that has been short circuited ever since the priesthood and the Temple was brought to ruin...
Really? Sin still runs rampant in the church. Reread Hosea.

All you have a pride and arrogance that got the Jews into trouble in the first place. You have nothing today, yet boast as if you are superior.
I never said I was superior. I just reiterate the promises in Tanakh.

Wake up! Most Gentiles today are nothing like the Goys of the past.... If they were? Then you would have a right to boast. As it stands right now? You look foolish to Gentile believers who know that they know God better than you can at present.
They know a different spirit.

And, its your very ignorant attitude that brings on the antisemitism that you have no clue as to why so many dislike Jews.
That's funny coming from you.

You are not living in the age of Israel as you wish you were. A new age has come, and another chosen people are now the ones now that God is working with. And ,as the Jews did in the past. God's people mess up and get into jams out of ignorance and disobedience,
The same chosen people as God promised. All can join.

Then... the church age will end. When it does? The Millennium will begin, and then men will see Zechariah 8:23 come true in all its glory!
There was never a church age. Tanakh doesn't speak of it.

Someone needed to tell you the truth.
The truth is still the same... Your law is truth...

Your words? Still garbage ?.

No, it speaks of how the nations will come to the Jews for the true God.
I do not see Gentiles grabbing onto your shirt and begging you to take them along for you to show them God.

That will happen when God reassigns the Jews as they were in ancient Israel among the nations. For Jesus will be on His Throne in Jerusalem and Jews traveling around the world will sought out by the gentiles then. Now? You have no way. Many will shun you with your attitude.

I have known of a good number of Jews whom the Lord supernaturally touched and revealed Himself to their souls.

You have no clue as to what it that takes place.

There was never a church age. Tanakh doesn't speak of it.
You sound just like a Muslim doing the same thing with his Koran. Its RELIGION! Not a spiritual relationship with the God of your fathers.

Moses and David knew what I now know. You? You do not personally have such a relationship with God.

You only have a strong religious streak in you. Just as Muslims do.

Arrogance? That's funny because you parade around your righteousness and knowledge of the NT like it's something I can't understand. Paul was arrogant thinking the Jews didn't know better, but they knew he was an apostate early on.
God wiped out those Jewish religious leaders you stand behind in the siege of Jerusalem.

Did God misunderstand something? Is God unjust to wipe out the righteous?

Who destroyed the Second Temple in 70 AD?

What happened to Judaism when the Second Temple was destroyed in 70 AD?

It brought about the destruction of the Second Temple in the month of Av 70 AD and the total destruction of the upper city of Jerusalem which burned for over a month. Thousands of Jews were killed in the Revolt and thousands more were taken into Roman captivity.

God was blessing them for rejecting a false Messiah? Jews even resorted to cannibalism during the siege, as Moses had warned they will when they fail to do God's will.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70_CE)

I do not see Gentiles grabbing onto your shirt and begging you to take them along for you to show them God.
It's happened.

That will happen when God reassigns the Jews as they were in ancient Israel among the nations. For Jesus will be on His Throne in Jerusalem and Jews traveling around the world will sought out by the gentiles then. Now? You have no way. Many will shun you with your attitude.
There's no connection between Zechariah 8:23 and messiah.

I have known of a good number of Jews whom the Lord supernaturally touched and revealed Himself to their souls.
Poor folks. I've seen many turn back and gentiles too.

You have no clue as to what it that takes place.
I know you're not one of the Jews.

You sound just like a Muslim doing the same thing with his Koran. Its RELIGION! Not a spiritual relationship with the God of your fathers.
The God of our fathers wasn't a Trinity.

Moses and David knew what I now know. You? You do not personally have such a relationship with God.
See above.

You only have a strong religious streak in you. Just as Muslims do.
You have a different spirit in you. It isn't Godly.

God wiped out those Jewish religious leaders you stand behind in the siege of Jerusalem.
That's interesting because many survived. Again, no where in Tanakh is the destruction associated with the rejection of Jesus

Did God misunderstand something? Is God unjust to wipe out the righteous?
All Jews didn't die.

Who destroyed the Second Temple in 70 AD?
Rome.

What happened to Judaism when the Second Temple was destroyed in 70 AD?
It survived.

It brought about the destruction of the Second Temple in the month of Av 70 AD and the total destruction of the upper city of Jerusalem which burned for over a month. Thousands of Jews were killed in the Revolt and thousands more were taken into Roman captivity.
And? Israel is still here.

God was blessing them for rejecting a false Messiah? Jews even resorted to cannibalism during the siege, as Moses had warned they will when they fail to do God's will.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70_CE)
How do you know the temple wasn't destroyed for accepting a false Messiah and god?

That's interesting because many survived. Again, no where in Tanakh is the destruction associated with the rejection of Jesus
Should that be a surprise?

The destruction of the land was because they thought it was right to have killed the Messiah.

The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention
to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and
carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom.

Deuteronomy 28:13

You can fight it all you wish. I will not be fazed. For I know Jesus is real. And, millions of others can say the same.

I did not join Christianity. After asking Jesus for salvation I thought nothing should happen. It was just something I wanted to do at that point in my life. Then shortly after dreams and visions began to happen. I did not make any connection till years later.

Just the same.. something highly spiritual began working powerfully in my life - if I liked it or not. For some of what I was made privy to frightened me. It was too much for me to handle with understanding.

Ironically, during that time I still counted myself as being Jewish... But when the supernatural transformation begins it mystifies and defies your old way of thinking. It took ten years after I asked for salvation that I finally discovered the NT Scriptures. Began reading them, and suddenly many of the unexplainable supernatural changes that took place were defined and explained... I sat there weeping to realize what happened to me was real.

Wishing you a nice Day.

Should that be a surprise?
Apparently it was to you?

The destruction of the land was because they thought it was right to have killed the Messiah.
That's false. You won't find any justification in Tanakh for your opinion.

The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention
to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and
carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom.

Deuteronomy 28:13
Look at the curses in Lev 26 and Deut 30. None mention they are a result of rejecting Messiah. That would have been important to point out.

You can fight it all you wish. I will not be fazed. For I know Jesus is real. And, millions of others can say the same.
I never said he wasn't real. He just isn't the God nor Messiah.

I did not join Christianity. After asking Jesus for salvation I thought nothing should happen. It was just something I wanted to do at that point in my life. Then shortly after dreams and visions began to happen. I did not make any connection till years later.
Sorry, but dreams and visions don't mean much especially when they contradict Tanakh.

Just the same.. something highly spiritual began working powerfully in my life - if I liked it or not. For some of what I was made privy to frightened me. It was too much for me to handle with understanding.
I'm sorry, but I'm not impressed.

Ironically, during that time I still counted myself as being Jewish... But when the supernatural transformation begins it mystifies and defies your old way of thinking. It took ten years after I asked for salvation that I finally discovered the NT Scriptures. Began reading them, and suddenly many of the unexplainable supernatural changes that took place were defined and explained... I sat there weeping to realize what happened to me was real.
You told me this before.

Wishing you a nice Day.
Same to you. Sorry, but your stories bores me and I really don't want to hear it.

Well, share it with them and don't include me.

Then, keep your apostate mouth shut and give me nothing to talk about for them to share.

Who do you think are you going to win over in a Christian based forum?
Many are not weak in understanding like you are and you assume all are equally weak.

You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder." James 2:19

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ.
Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son."
1 John 2:22

Both verses were written by Jews. Jews who are now in Heaven.

Then, keep your apostate mouth shut and give me nothing to talk about for them to share.
Rotfl... you asked me if there was a reason for you to continue with me. I said no.

The only known and admitted apostate is you. You're cut-off.

Who do you think are you going to win over in a Christian based forum?
Many are not weak in understanding like you are and you assume all are equally weak.
Even 1 is worthwhile. I'm not the one that forgot his Hebrew upbringing, etc.

You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder." James 2:19
That's what your faith amounts to.

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ.
Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son."
1 John 2:22
Psalm 119:118
Thou hast made light of all them that err from Thy statutes; For their deceit is vain.

Both verses were written by Jews. Jews who are now in Heaven.
That's highly doubted.

I have not forgotten my Jewish upbringing at all. Now the Scriptures are vibrant and meaningful to me like never before. Now I understand what it meant to be a Jew in the days when God was actively involved with the Jewish people. Don't tell me He is today. For I know its a lie.

Look at all the religious people in the world. Look how dedicated Muslims and Hindus are...

You're no different, only a different brand of religion. Judaism as it existed before the church age began has been shut down. Its become all about tradition and religious desire. You believe there is a God. So do Muslims...

Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member
of the Jewish ruling council. He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we
know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could
perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God
unless they are born again.”

You are still stillborn. Spiritually dead.

Rotfl... you asked me if there was a reason for you to continue with me. I said no.

The only known and admitted apostate is you. You're cut-off.

That's what your faith amounts to.

Psalm 119:118
Thou hast made light of all them that err from Thy statutes; For their deceit is vain.

That's highly doubted.

Do you believe that being born a Jew makes one automatically saved? Why?

Automatically will be welcomed by God into Heaven when you die?

Are you going to offer works like Cain? Or a blood sacrifice like Abel?

I have not forgotten my Jewish upbringing at all. Now the Scriptures are vibrant and meaningful to me like never before. Now I understand what it meant to be a Jew in the days when God was actively involved with the Jewish people. Don't tell me He is today. For I know its a lie.

Look at all the religious people in the world. Look how dedicated Muslims and Hindus are...

You're no different, only a different brand of religion. Judaism as it existed before the church age began has been shut down. Its become all about tradition and religious desire. You believe there is a God. So do Muslims...

Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member
of the Jewish ruling council. He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we
know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could
perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God
unless they are born again.”

You are still stillborn. Spiritually dead.

You're still cut-off.... depart from me workers of lawlessness (against God's Torah) for I never knew you.

You're still cut-off.... depart from me workers of lawlessness (against God's Torah) for I never knew you.
Do you know what you are doing? Stealing from Jesus now? :)

Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again
he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But when this priest had
offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

First he said, “Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not desire,
nor were you pleased with them”—though they were offered in accordance with the law.
Then he said, “Here I am, I have come to do your will.” He sets aside the first to establish
the second. And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of
Jesus Christ once for all.

I keep telling you.. the animal sacrifices were only symbolic of the reality that was to come. The sacrifice of Jesus was that reality...

................................................................. "And, then the Temple was no more. "

Try being logical instead of religious and emotionally illogical.
You are almost thinking like a Jewish version of an emoting holy roller.

The sacrifice of Jesus was that reality...

................................................................. "And, then the Temple was no more. "

Back