Deleting Posts

You are quite wrong.
How about a test !!!
This xenForo software renumbers posts within the thread, so that you do not notice a missing post by sequence number.
Look to top right of this post, it's "#3", near the Bookmark Icon.
You are not going to claim keeping Sunday is the mark of the beast are you ?
Goto this post by TomFL noting his words here, in that post, Click on the back link image, small upturned yellow arrow by my forum handle.
Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested post could not be found.
You should get this webpage. There are more than one deleted posts. It makes me wish they would move them to where they think they belong instead. But I also understand they are not deleted from GOD's Omniscience.

Then we discuss your results.

Just so you know, I do not get disturbed being called "quite wrong". But I look forward to Jesus making everything right again.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Last edited:
How about a test !!!
This xenForo software renumbers posts within the thread, so that you do not notice a missing post by sequence number.
Look to top right of this post, it's "#3", near the Bookmark Icon.

Goto this post by TomFL noting his words here, in that post, Click on the back link image, small upturned yellow arrow by my forum handle.

You should get this webpage. There are more than one deleted posts. It makes me wish they would move them to where they think they belong instead. But I also understand they are not deleted from GOD's Omniscience.

Then we discuss your results.

Just so you know, I do not get disturbed being called "quite wrong". But I look forward to Jesus making everything right again.

Yours in Christ, Michael

I don't have to go to any post to prove what I know is true. This software has always had the ability to delete posts and can delete its offspring, if that capability is used by Admin. In this case, I have seen it.

You did get one thing right. You put this in the 'whining' board. It's of no consequence.

I've used this software for quite a long time, ergo, I know its capability.

Do not discuss the operation of CARM on the open forum. Post a PM to 4Him
I don't have to go to any post to prove what I know is true. This software has always had the ability to delete posts and can delete its offspring, if that capability is used by Admin. In this case, I have seen it.
AV Ac 24:13 Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me.

Maybe it's a software option, not enable here yet. I did state the truth of my experience, you were unwilling to verify it with a few clicks.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Back