FBI raids Mar-a-Lago

Biden has a remarkable list of achievements:
If Destroying a country the fastest is an achievement, then he did accomplish that.
Your list is a joke, since gas is still at its highest, yet people foolishly think because it went down a few cents then that’s an accomplishment. Only a fool thinks that’s an accomplishment.
WAPO is fake news.

What is the relevance of that? Some people have arthritis which makes some movements difficult.

I note that you cannot address the lists I gave of his accomplishments and the list of things Republicans oppose.
Because your list is a joke. The economy is in shambles, people can’t afford food and gas, but the foolish think it’s all good.

If Destroying a country the fastest is an achievement, then he did accomplish that.
Your list is a joke, since gas is still at its highest, yet people foolishly think because it went down a few cents then that’s an accomplishment. Only a fool thinks that’s an accomplishment.

WAPO is fake news.
The original article has links for each one of the Republican stances, all of which can be documented. After all, we are talking about Congressional votes which are in the public record.

I don't know how you define "destroying" a country, as our GDP is up, unemployment is down, wages are up, and we have deals on infrastructure, climate change, drug price controls for seniors, medical care for vets injured by burn pits. While Repubs tried to block those things, and succeeded in blocking an attempt to lower insulin prices for people who are not seniors. And gas has been going down for 50 days and is down over $1 in my area.

Because your list is a joke. The economy is in shambles, people can’t afford food and gas, but the foolish think it’s all good.
No the economy is not in a shambles, although prices on food and gas are still too high.
For one thing, the POTUS has little control over those prices. Only the ignorant think otherwise.

The original article has links for each one of the Republican stances, all of which can be documented. After all, we are talking about Congressional votes which are in the public record.

I don't know how you define "destroying" a country, as our GDP is up, unemployment is down, wages are up, and we have deals on infrastructure, climate change, drug price controls for seniors, medical care for vets injured by burn pits. While Repubs tried to block those things, and succeeded in blocking an attempt to lower insulin prices for people who are not seniors. And gas has been going down for 50 days and is down over $1 in my area.
Going down for 50 days and it is still more than twice what is was when Biden took office.

No the economy is not in a shambles, although prices on food and gas are still too high.
For one thing, the POTUS has little control over those prices. Only the ignorant think otherwise.
Since you are a rich privileged person , you are clueless about the effects of the economy on the majority of Americans.

I don't know how you define "destroying" a country, as our GDP is up, unemployment is down, wages are up, and we have deals on infrastructure, climate change, drug price controls for seniors, medical care for vets injured by burn pits.
The bill for vets would have passed if not for the DEMONcrats trying to slip nonsense into it. Wake up.
While Repubs tried to block those things, and succeeded in blocking an attempt to lower insulin prices for people who are not seniors. And gas has been going down for 50 days and is down over $1 in my area.
Gas prices are not down, they are UP.
You people can’t see the truth if it smacked you in the face. Going down a few cents is nothing given the fact that it’s still sky high.

Back