Is it only justified true beliefs that refer to the truth and denote reality?

How do you personally "know" this? Do you believe that you "know" this? How do you "know" this is not a false belief?

The same reason all truth is known to us; you have to believe it first before it is known to you.

The same reason all truth is known to us; you have to believe it first before it is known to you.
I believe that you are talking rubbish. Thus is the truth known to us, that you are talking rubbish.

Your slogans are meaningless, since they apply equally to those who think the opposite from you. Belief without evidence is blind. It cannot tell truth from falsehood. Only luck gives you truth with blind belief. And you are unlucky.

I believe that you are talking rubbish. Thus is the truth known to us, that you are talking rubbish.

No, you just disbelieve the truth and don't know the difference.

Your slogans are meaningless, since they apply equally to those who think the opposite from you.

No it doesn't. You can't know the truth without being lead by the Spirit of truth that informs of reality.

Belief without evidence is blind. It cannot tell truth from falsehood. Only luck gives you truth with blind belief. And you are unlucky.

Strawman, my knowledge of the truth has nothing to do with "luck". And you don't even have the happenstance of "luck" going for you, because you have denied and rejected the Origin of the truth's reality.

No it doesn't. You can't know the truth without being lead by the Spirit of truth that informs of reality.

Strawman, my knowledge of the truth has nothing to do with "luck". And you don't even have the happenstance of "luck" going for you, because you have denied and rejected the Origin of the truth's reality.
This is all pretty much complete nonsense. You don't know what a belief is, so you're talking absolute rubbish.

Why is this discussion meaningful if you will not justify your true beliefs to others?
Just repeating 'only justified true beliefs refer to the truth and denote reality' doesn't make it so unless those true beliefs are justified. So, please, justify your true beliefs.

Do you believe that the existence of God can be known by Natural Theology (as proposed by Thomas Aquinas) or does it only come from divine revelation or both?

Here's an article in interview format that discusses books this theistic philosophy professor (prior Atheist) recommends for the existence of God. In the article the philosopher, Edward Feser, briefly explains some of these arguments. These type of arguments are helpful, but when I turned to God it was because of subjective experiences of the God in different ways. I'm fairly sure I would not be persuaded that God existed by Natural theology arguments like Aquinas proposed.

Why do you believe God exists?

Why is this discussion meaningful if you will not justify your true beliefs to others? Just repeating 'only justified true beliefs refer to the truth and denote reality' doesn't make it so unless those true beliefs are justified. So, please, justify your true beliefs.

I have given plenty of examples of justified true beliefs, but if you have missed it by chance; here are some again:

I believe a range of things are justified true beliefs. From I believe that the truth, consciousness, existence, logic, morality, belief and reality itself exist. I believe that it is only a believing mind that can make theses things known to exist and occur. And without belief and a believing mind none things can be known to exist or occur. To I believe that Donald Trump was president of the US in 2019. I believe that these beliefs are justified true beliefs.

Do you believe that the existence of God can be known by Natural Theology (as proposed by Thomas Aquinas) or does it only come from divine revelation or both?

Here's an article in interview format that discusses books this theistic philosophy professor (prior Atheist) recommends for the existence of God. In the article the philosopher, Edward Feser, briefly explains some of these arguments. These type of arguments are helpful, but when I turned to God it was because of subjective experiences of the God in different ways. I'm fairly sure I would not be persuaded that God existed by Natural theology arguments like Aquinas proposed.

Why do you believe God exists?

I have read the Natural Theology of the Schoolmen including Thomas Aquinas and enjoyed much of it.

I believe that the only thing capable of making the truth and reality known to anyone is a believing mind. And I believe like all truth and reality; that God is ONLY knowable with a believing mind. I believe that belief is a gift of God and our connection with the truth and reality of God and outside of belief and a believing mind nothing is knowable. I believe that God is the Original Believing Mind that creates other believing minds in His image or in other words; other believing minds that believe in accordance with Him. I believe that belief is spiritual in nature; in that it is purely a psychological act of a mind seeking the truth and not physical in nature. I believe that logic is a attribute of the truth and reality.

Your slogans are meaningless, since they apply equally to those who think the opposite from you. Belief without evidence is blind. It cannot tell truth from falsehood. Only luck gives you truth with blind belief. And you are unlucky.

No, those "who think opposite from" me believe "false beliefs are real beliefs" in reality. And that makes them delusional.

Is the belief that it is only justified true beliefs that refer to the truth and denote reality a justified true belief?

Give an example where there is truth (justified true belief), but the reality is denoted.

Because they have told me that they think "false beliefs are real beliefs" in reality and that's delusional.
They, and I would say that it is delusion to think that false beliefs are not real. Every news reel abounds with real false beliefs, as does this web site. You will have to come up with something more convincing than your personal opinions.

I believe that the only thing capable of making the truth and reality known to anyone is a believing mind. And I believe like all truth and reality; that God is ONLY knowable with a believing mind. I believe that belief is a gift of God and our connection with the truth and reality of God and outside of belief and a believing mind nothing is knowable. I believe that God is the Original Believing Mind that creates other believing minds in His image or in other words; other believing minds that believe in accordance with Him. I believe that belief is spiritual in nature; in that it is purely a psychological act of a mind seeking the truth and not physical in nature. I believe that logic is a attribute of the truth and reality.
1. The bolded part is where, I think, you go off the rails. There are many beliefs and knowledge of the natural world that those who don't believe in God can actually know and are true. Many of them are true beliefs regarding nature, mathematics, history, and the sciences. People don't have to believe in God to believe the true and reality found in these and other fields.
2. There are atheists in these forums who have better functioning reason and logic than most Christians who have believing minds. If Christians have truth and reality because they have believing minds then where is their reason and logic? An unbeliever's wisdom and knowledge pertains to the natural world and that is what they know. A Christian's wisdom and knowledge (can be natural as well) is based on a spiritual knowledge which unbelievers cannot understand.
So, you can't say that unbelievers cannot know things that are true unless you are speaking of spiritual things.
1 Cor 1: 12-16

Back