FBI raids Mar-a-Lago

Other Republicans running for office won on those same ballots. Are you saying that there was cheating but only against Trump? How does that make sense?

Like anyone would believe all repubs lost in a "fair" election?

As someone who is from outside the USA I'd like to disavow you of the notion that the USA was respected when Trump was President. He was an embarrassment to the office, and was regularly mocked by leaders and people all around the world.
Except he was also supported around the world. Not everyone is left wing

Indeed, why would anyone want Trump as president after the last time?

You mean after the lowest unemployment rates overall, lowest for blacks, hispanics, women and Asians in history, got 7 million off of food stamps, secure border, great economy and energy independence just to name a few.....

A democracy can't function when people never accept election results
It is not functioning unless your definition of democracy has to do with the Iran model.

that have gone through the same process that applies to everyone. Trump had all the opportunity anyone else would have had to challenge election results, and he took full advantage of it, which is fine (60+ lawsuits by him or on his behalf) but it changed nothing. If that's not the time to move one and accept the results, then you don't believe in moving on and accepting results, you only believe in your side gaining power. And that's not democracy.
It does not matter what you believe in this because we are convinced these actions are unjust and when Repubs win in Nov we can look for impeachments. Like i wrote earlier they kicked the hornet's nest.

Last edited:
It is not functioning unless your definition of democracy has to do with the Iran model.
I'm not aware that Iran allows 60+ lawsuits challenging the result of an election.

It does not matter what you believe in this because we are convinced these actions are unjust and when Repubs win in Nov we can look for impeachments. Like is wrote earlier they kicked the hornet's nest.
I was convinced the election was stolen from Al Gore in 2000, but I accepted that GHW Bush was the actual president.

I'm not aware that Iran allows 60+ lawsuits challenging the result of an election.
Do your homework
I was convinced the election was stolen from Al Gore in 2000, but I accepted that GHW Bush was the actual president.
They did not raid Gore over a national archives dispute or for any other reason. They did not raid Clinton Biden of any Upper echelon Democrat. The DOJ is partisans for the Democrats. They are Gestapo. This is political persecution and abuse of power by the DOJ and judges. How many armed FBI agents and there was no one there so how do we know they did not plant evidence against Trump? Any one of the agents could have planted. There was no oversight into the raid. The Dems are going down in Nov. and this is why. When that happens it will be a whole new ballgame.

We are not saying Biden is not the president, just that he stole the election. I bet you never came around to say that Bush was legitimate

Last edited:
They lost that when they went after President Trump on the made-up Russian collusion. They have absolutely no credibility left as a force for good, they have become a danger to the nation at large with this kind of unregulated power. The agency needs to be disbanded and all the rot removed and started up again with close supervision by the Congress.
They’re going to indict/arrest him too! I sure if it! And then the Republicans can finally be rid of him… so they think.

As someone who is from outside the USA I'd like to disavow you of the notion that the USA was respected when Trump was President. He was an embarrassment to the office, and was regularly mocked by leaders and people all around the world.
I was embarrassed by him and I live in the USA. He is loud, rude, arrogant...I couldn't vote for either candidate. I don't want to see him back again.

Back