The Climate Is So Bad..........

On technical issues that require years of study and training to gain expertise, yes.

Or should we instead trust the bloviations of the local car mechanic?
Ah well we have already been there with gender identity, so no.

ad noseum

I think you intended to write ad nauseum.

There is no way of knowing what is normal as you put it. It is a fallacious question. However, that does not surprise me coming from someone who is in denial.
Tell me what you know about a fallacious question.
First, let’s hear you define a fallacy.
You commit fallacies so often and you wear them so well‼️????

So do you contend that there was absolutely zero climate change before the industrial revolution?

OR phrased another way, Do you believe that if humans did not exist that there would be no climate change?
Well. 80% of the greenhouse gas effect is attributed to water vapor. I can't pin down a single science groupie who has tools to measure cloud cover, water vapor etc from 300 years ago.

You don't care about majority of anything and you don't know all scientists nor vetted their position.
I discussed the totally fraudulent "study" where a non scientist wrote a "97% consensus" conclusion without contact with the scientists.
Cook the crook.

Glaciers increases.... climate change..... Glaciers melt.... climate change.
They had to dump the global warming label.

Well. 80% of the greenhouse gas effect is attributed to water vapor. I can't pin down a single science groupie who has tools to measure cloud cover, water vapor etc from 300 years ago.
CO2 is a greenhouse gas that is just as necessary for life as water. They can dig down and pull up ice core samples that show CO2 levels that were tens of thousands of times greater than what we have today which is dangerously close to extinction levels.

No one denies that CO2 is around 440 parts per million (ppm) or that when CO2 gets down to 100 ppm all life on the planet becomes extinct, and yet we're supposed to be doing whatever we can to prevent CO2 levels from rising to levels they've attained repeatedly without any significant loss of life whatsoever.

Crops grown out on open ground are STARVING for CO2 and don't produce anything close to what is produced in greenhouses.

Between 1966 and 2015, all of the 25 glaciers in the park got smaller. Some lost as much as 80% of their area, with average loss of 40%.

How can you deny that this is a major loss of glacier number and size?

If you have alternative numbers, post them.

That the projected date of the complete loss of all glaciers was off is not the major failing you think it is as we are clearly on the path to that result.
Irrelevant to my questions.

ad noseum

I think you intended to write ad nauseum.

There is no way of knowing what is normal as you put it. It is a fallacious question. However, that does not surprise me coming from someone who is in denial.
If you don't know what normal is then how can you know what abnormal is??

I deny stupidity, absolutely.

CO2 is a greenhouse gas that is just as necessary for life as water. They can dig down and pull up ice core samples that show CO2 levels that were tens of thousands of times greater than what we have today which is dangerously close to extinction levels.

No one denies that CO2 is around 440 parts per million (ppm) or that when CO2 gets down to 100 ppm all life on the planet becomes extinct, and yet we're supposed to be doing whatever we can to prevent CO2 levels from rising to levels they've attained repeatedly without any significant loss of life whatsoever.

Crops grown out on open ground are STARVING for CO2 and don't produce anything close to what is produced in greenhouses.
My wheat fields need 17,000 pounds of CO2 per acre.

You don't care about majority of anything and you don't know all scientists nor vetted their position.

Glaciers increases.... climate change..... Glaciers melt.... climate change.
Ironically, but not surprisingly, those pressing the panic button while they point to glaciers melting don't seem to notice higher than normal snowpacks on the other side of the planet. They don't seem to notice that there's less snow at the north pole and more at the south.

The unprecedented level of climate change we have been experiencing in recent decades is clearly the consequence of human activity.
You are just guessing that.
This is the conclusion of all of the professional organizations of scientists in the relevant fields.
No, not all of the climate scientists feel that way.

The people who deny this are fossil fuel industry apologists and the politicians they bought.
We don't deny this, we just believe that it is happening as part of the normal cycle of the planet. It is happening now just like it happened a million years ago, and a million years before that. It is impossible to calculate how many times it has happened during the 4.5 billion years of the earth's existence.

If you don't know what normal is then how can you know what abnormal is??

I deny stupidity, absolutely.
It is not about normal and abnormal it is about the impact of anthropogenic activities on the planet . The argument that "Oh well the planet has been hot and cold before" is ludicrous because human beings did not exist at very early periods in the earth's history and only a few million [if that] were around during the last Ice Age. As a matter of interest does the life-style of our hunter-gather ancestors appeal? After all human beings lived at that level for the longest period of our existence. Settled communities and agriculture are a much later development.

There have also been at least five mass extinctions of life on the planet in the past as well. If humans carry on in the same way as we have been doing for the past one hundred years in industrialised nations, we may see something similar in the next century as habitat and ecosystems are destroyed and flora and fauna go with them.

Tell me what you know about a fallacious question.
First, let’s hear you define a fallacy.
You commit fallacies so often and you wear them so well‼️????
So despite requests to provide attested scientific evidence to support your claims, you cannot do [because there is none] you instead resort to personal attacks. A clear indication you have lost any credibility.

well the comments aren't uninformed, the climate has changed considerably even in the last several centuries,
Some here do not see the implications of that
but we can also see it in the geology for example the Devonian period.
Point of information there were no humans around then.
I would tend to agree with however that we are pumping massive amounts of carbon dioxide and pollutants, and it is likely it is causing drastic climate change.
Perhaps you could try and explain that to some here
My issue is with the fads to try and change it. For example, if we cut down on meat by changing animal husbandry we can increase dramatically the level of carbon dioxide retention in the soil. So sure vegan if you want, and eat insects but the fads aren't necessarily going to solve the problem.
Shop locally with seasonal only vegetables.
I agree on seasonal vegetables but the issue is slightly more complicated than just cutting down on meat consumption - although the barbarity of intense/industrial/factory farming is something I would gladly see gone.

Trying to change people's habits is impossible, people will go for whatever self gratifies them
Including some, whom I suspect, hold religious beliefs.

It is not about normal and abnormal it is about the impact of anthropogenic activities on the planet . The argument that "Oh well the planet has been hot and cold before" is ludicrous because human beings did not exist at very early periods in the earth's history and only a few million [if that] were around during the last Ice Age. As a matter of interest does the life-style of our hunter-gather ancestors appeal? After all human beings lived at that level for the longest period of our existence. Settled communities and agriculture are a much later development.

There have also been at least five mass extinctions of life on the planet in the past as well. If humans carry on in the same way as we have been doing for the past one hundred years in industrialised nations, we may see something similar in the next century as habitat and ecosystems are destroyed and flora and fauna go with them.
That us exactly what it's about. If your going to claim the planet is abnormally warm because of human activity then I would simply ask is how do you know its abnormal if you have no idea what a normal climate is supposed to look like?

Back