If Jesus is 'God' because he was called "son of God", "lord" and received prostrations then why not David?

It's always been grace since Eden.
The Law is legalism. Not grace. It was supposed to be.

The Law was given to transform and isolate the Jews from the rest of the world. Transform overt behavior as to be an example of how a nation should be run. It became a stark contrast when compared to what Satan was producing in his nations of people.

The Law did not give salvation. It gave those who were saved a means to know what to live by as to make them different and better than what Satan was producing in his pagan nations of depravity. God was showcasing "His system" to govern vs Satan's inferior way to lead men.

The Law was given to the nation of Israel which was to function as a theocracy. The Law was not given to eternally save someone. It was given to those who had believed in Jehovah and it became a way for them to live to make them be isolated and stabilized in the Devil's world.

It's always been grace since Eden.
GeneZ said:
Esau was of the same genes as Jacob. Their father was Isaac. Are we saved by merit of race? Were they under the Law to be saved?

"It's always been grace since Eden? "

What is that supposed to mean? How did that apply?

Esau was proof that one's birth does not make one of God's own.
So, are all those born Jews to be saved?

Different spirit is what you heard.
What spirit do you hear? Did this "spirit" take up residence in you?

Why should you answer that? Jews teach no such thing. Right?

Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”
By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that
time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.
On hearing his words, some of the people said, “Surely this man is the Prophet.”
John 7:38-40

The fact that that is real? For it is real. Reveals that you have no idea what that reality is. A reality which Jews who have turned to the Messiah Yeshua have found.

You are really doing what you are doing in vain. To us Jews who have been able to believe? You are offering to us emptiness.

You become new in your function when regeneration takes over. For, its 'real!'

You can try as you may. You just do not know what you are dealing with.

You can only see us Jews who have believed as being as empty as you are. Empty in the sense in you are not being able to know with certainty, that when you die? You can not know where you will be. But, the Lord has made us Jews who have believed, able in the power of His Spirit, to be able to know. Its supernatural yet very real.

I wonder if its even worth trying to explain to you. For you can not know its real as long as you keep resisting the Spirit.

The Law is legalism. Not grace. It was supposed to be.

The Law was given to transform and isolate the Jews from the rest of the world. Transform overt behavior as to be an example of how a nation should be run. It became a stark contrast when compared to what Satan was producing in his nations of people.

The Law did not give salvation. It gave those who were saved a means to know what to live by as to make them different and better than what Satan was producing in his pagan nations of depravity. God was showcasing "His system" to govern vs Satan's inferior way to lead men.

The Law was given to the nation of Israel which was to function as a theocracy. The Law was not given to eternally save someone. It was given to those who had believed in Jehovah and it became a way for them to live to make them be isolated and stabilized in the Devil's world.
The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes.

The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes.

Soon after asking the Lord for salvation I was given a dream/vision which transformed me. That dream came to pass ten years later. It was the Bible college I was invited to visit and I ended up staying.

Ten years before, at the time when I was shown in that dream? That school was not existing there.

I still thought I was Jewish at the time after asking for salvation. For I hated the idea of joining any typical church. Synagogue was not doing much better. They are all a program to follow and conform to.

In the dream I did not know it was a Bible college. What was shown to me was a huge Red Cross shelter taking in many people. Had no idea where it could be. I had to be taken there two/three hours away by some students attending the school before I could know that it was what I was shown in the vision/dream. The mystery was solved, for in the dream I could not know if it were symbolic or not.

You can not work against something like that.

I wish you could know my God. Not simply, know about God.

Last edited:
Soon after asking the Lord for salvation I was given a dream/vision which transformed me. That dream came to pass ten years later. It was the Bible college I was invited to visit and I ended up staying.

Ten years before, at the time when I was shown in that dream? That school was not existing there.
I'm eating popcorn 🍿 listening to you.

I still thought I was Jewish at the time after asking for salvation. For I hated the idea of joining any typical church. Synagogue was not doing much better. They are all a program to follow and conform to.

In the dream I did not know it was a Bible college. What was shown to me was a huge Red Cross shelter taking in many people. Had no idea where it could be. I had to be taken there two/three hours away by some students attending the school before I could know that it was what I was shown in the vision/dream. The mystery was solved, for in the dream I could not know if it were symbolic or not.
🍿.... munching along.

You can not work against something like that.
Like what? A dream that you have no idea what it was about?

I wish you could know my God. Not simply, know about God.
You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.

I know my God wasn't formed in a womb.

I'm eating popcorn 🍿 listening to you.

🍿.... munching along.

Like what? A dream that you have no idea what it was about?

You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.

You know nothing. You are nothing. Who wants to be something.

You are not dangerous. Just stupid. So.. the Ignore button might soon be an option unless you show yourself to know something worth knowing..

All you offer... "Follow the rules. Be a good boy. And, God will let you into Heaven. But, first you must show you have been circumcised."

The dream/vision became apparent about what it was about once it was revealed what it was about.

You don't get anything. You're lost.

Yes, we're all worms compared to God and I want to make God happy.

Please ignore as your replies are worthless to me.

Ironically, you want to claim Jesus' righteousness as a result of him keeping the law credited to you. Do you see the irony? Ezekiel 18.

So, you guessed it was.

I get you're cut off, and that a god from a womb is worthless.

Thank you..... Just 'exposing' you, by allowing you, to be who you really are.

Your credibility here is shot.

The word "Lord" is a title for someone with authority. It's used for God. And it's also used for people like Jesus and David. But Christians arbitrarily decide that "Lord" has a divine meaning only when applied to Jesus.

In Acts 1:24-26 they're praying to YHWH.

If Jesus is YHWH then it implies that YHWH is "the son of David". Because Jesus is also referred to as "son of David".
In Acts 1:24-26 they are praying to The ONE Lord: Jesus Christ.
Indeed, Jesus Christ, as MAN of course, is The Son of David

"The Lord" can also refer to God ("the Father", as you call Him). For example, in Luke 1, shortly after Mary is told she will be give birth to Jesus, she says

“My soul glorifies the Lord..." (Luke 1:47)

In that passage, "the Lord" is a reference to God (the Father) whom she found favor with....not Jesus (as Jesus had not yet appeared on the scene).
Jesus Christ was The Lord in the womb of His mother.

The Humanity of God is not God.

His other nature is God.

Jesus is both God (Deity) and man (soul) in union ( Lev 26:10-12 Judges 10:16 Ps 11:5 Isa 1:13-14).

The humanity is God's means to translate and interpret God into an expression of Truth representing God to man, in a manner men can grasp and comprehend.

If God did not have this human nature? You and I would have nothing to relate to God with. For God is transcendent and beyond human comprehension. Jesus is God's means to interpret what we can not know naturally in our finite minds, into a manifestation that we can comprehend.

Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time?
Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?" John 14:9​

We do not worship some distant, invisible God. Jews did.

That is why God provided His Messiah. So we can know Him as He wants to be known.

The Humanity of God is not God.
God doesn't have a human nature.

His other nature is God.
His only nature.

Jesus is both God (Deity) and man (soul) in union ( Lev 26:10-12 Judges 10:16 Ps 11:5 Isa 1:13-14).
You understand none of this supports you? Even Leviticus 26:10-12 is a reference to God being among us, blessing us in reference to keeping the commandments.

The humanity is God's means to translate and interpret God into an expression of Truth representing God to man, in a manner men can grasp and comprehend.

If God did not have this human nature? You and I would have nothing to relate to God with. For God is transcendent and beyond human comprehension. Jesus is God's means to interpret what we can not know naturally in our finite minds, into a manifestation that we can comprehend.

Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time?
Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?" John 14:9​

We do not worship some distant, invisible God. Jews did.

That is why God provided His Messiah. So we can know Him as He wants to be known.
I relate to God just fine.

No need to expose. I've been open about being Jewish.

You're expose being an apostate.
Hateful... not simply Jewish. The kind of hate that would crucify Jesus today if he came to the earth for the first time.

Yet, many that screamed out.. "Crucify! Crucify!" later repented and were saved.

You just do not understand what you are dealing with. Stop looking at the stupid ones and compare yourself with them.

Hateful... not simply Jewish. The kind of hate that would crucify Jesus today if he came to the earth for the first time.
Hateful? No. Just sure in pointing out the NT flaws.

Yet, many that screamed out.. "Crucify! Crucify!" later repented and were saved.
Really? Do you have their names?

You just do not understand what you are dealing with. Stop looking at the stupid ones and compare yourself with them.
I do understand. The NT is full of nonsense. And you're lost.

Back