Beliefs?

I was baptized with water and Spirit.
Cool then you are exactly the same as Jesus was in the Father and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy, pure, and without sin. And sense you have seen Him as He is as you say by His Spirit, then you are exactly as He is.

1 John 3 for when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him no different from what Jesus was like Him when he saw Him as He is in Matt 3:16.
Eastern Orthodox which is the continuation of what Jesus taught, His Apostles preached and the Fathers kept. This continues to this day.
Eh' Jim Jones and David Koresh said they were a continuation of what Jesus taught as well. That does not mean they are of the same linage of Jesus in the Father.

Anyone can say anything and say it is of God.

For there will be the seed of peace: the vine will yield its fruit, the land will yield its produce, and the heavens will provide their dew; and I will give to the remnant of this people all these things as an inheritance. Zechariah 8:12
Eh' Jim Jones and David Koresh said they were a continuation of what Jesus taught as well. That does not mean they are of the same linage of Jesus in the Father.

Anyone can say anything and say it is of God.
The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man,
and the field is the world; and as for the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; Matt 13:37-38

For there will be the seed of peace: the vine will yield its fruit, the land will yield its produce, and the heavens will provide their dew; and I will give to the remnant of this people all these things as an inheritance. Zechariah 8:12
And I received mine, same one Jesus received in Matt 3:16.
The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man,
Yes all who has from God that what Jesus had from Him sows His good seed, and His seed produces the products on man.
and the field is the world; and as for the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; Matt 13:37-38
Yes and the kingdom of God oddest come with observation, it is within you. See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21.

Therefore, having been justified by faith, [a]we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace...Rom 5
And I received mine, same one Jesus received in Matt 3:16.

Yes all who has from God that what Jesus had from Him sows His good seed, and His seed produces the products on man.

Yes and the kingdom of God oddest come with observation, it is within you. See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21.
So Jesus said to them, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” 22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. John 20

Therefore, having been justified by faith, [a]we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace...Rom 5
But one is not justified by faith, we are justified through obedience to the Father to be like Him only when you receieve from Him the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, ye must be born again as Jesus was as well.

I know, I know, His way is gnostic isn't it?
So Jesus said to them, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.
He doesnt send out religious minds such as you or Paul, he sends out those who has the same mind of the Father as he had in the Father.
” 22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. John 20
Imagine that! Probably is the same One from the Father dont you imagine? "NO WAIT!" that is gnostic teaching right?

But one is not justified by faith, we are justified through obedience to the Father to be like Him only when you receieve from Him the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, ye must be born again as Jesus was as well.
In bringing many sons and daughters to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through what he suffered. 11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same Father. Heb 2
know, I know, His way is gnostic isn't it? He doesnt send out religious minds such as you or Paul, ...
I'm sending you to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me. Acts 26:18

In bringing many sons and daughters to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through what he suffered. 11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same Father. Heb 2

I'm sending you to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me. Acts 26:18
Paul is sending you to open peoples eyes to his doctrine that you are of.

Jesus sends people out to open peoples eyes to his doctrine that I am of.

Paul is sending you to open peoples eyes to his doctrine that you are of.

Jesus sends people out to open peoples eyes to his doctrine that I am of.
Don't hurt yourself legend.

He said to them, “Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, 47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 And you are witnesses of these things. Luke 24

Him God has exalted to His right hand to be Prince and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins. 32 And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him. Acts 5

What is doctrine of Jesus?
Very simple -- be as I Am as Jesus was like I Am. Be one in the Father as Jesus was one in Him. John 17. I am that I am because of He who is in me. He came to Jesus as well in Matt 3:16 and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in that man just as He does in us all who receives the same Spirit as Jesus did when he was about 30, for he dint know God or His heaven at all until God came to him as well.

No one can know the Father without that same revelation from God Himself as opens to Jesus who He is.

Amen, be as I Am, has me covered.
He said to them, “Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, 47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 And you are witnesses of these things. Luke 24
Amen, but Paul never reached that perfection by remission from sin did he? Thank God that Jesus did and I did.
Him God has exalted to His right hand to be Prince and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins. 32 And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him. Acts 5
But Paul never obeyed Him and was a sinner instead, and all his life and testified of it. But I do understand why you follow the ways of Paul instead of the ways of Jesus.

That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead you or Paul.

Amen, be as I Am, has me covered.
Sins are covered through the atonement of Christ and you are all over the place.
Amen, but Paul never reached that perfection by remission from sin did he? Thank God that Jesus did and I did.
But we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. Rom 5:11
But Paul never obeyed Him and was a sinner instead, and all his life and testified of it. But I do understand why you follow the ways of Paul
There is no other gospel.
instead of the ways of Jesus.
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who saved us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father Gal 1
That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead you or Paul.
Don't get all full of yourself, since God has given to each a measure of faith ...so in Christ we, though many, are all members of one body, ...Rom 12:3-5

Very simple -- be as I Am as Jesus was like I Am. Be one in the Father as Jesus was one in Him. John 17. I am that I am because of He who is in me. He came to Jesus as well in Matt 3:16 and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in that man just as He does in us all who receives the same Spirit as Jesus did when he was about 30, for he dint know God or His heaven at all until God came to him as well.

No one can know the Father without that same revelation from God Himself as opens to Jesus who He is.

Nothing is wrong in what you wrote. Concept revealed in Matt 5:20 concept of maturing conscience.
"20For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."
It requires undestanding sin - ignorance word play.

"1Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying, “I have gottena a man with the help of the LORD.” 2And again, she bore his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, and Cain a worker of the ground. 3In the course of time Cain brought to the LORD an offering of the fruit of the ground, 4and Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of their fat portions. And the LORD had regard for Abel and his offering, 5but for Cain and his offering he had no regard. So Cain was very angry, and his face fell. 6The LORD said to Cain, “Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen? 7If you do well, will you not be accepted?b And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is contrary toc you, but you must rule over it.”

Sins are covered through the atonement of Christ and you are all over the place.
It isn't covered at all, God takes away the sins of this world not cover them over. You just dont know what that entails is all.
But we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. Rom 5:11
I rejoice in God through His Spirit He puts within me and all who will receive Him are His temple.
There is no other gospel.
There are a lot of them and just about everyone in this forum has a different one dont they? That is why we have all the debates about it.
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who saved us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father Gal 1
But Paul never had that peace he struggled with sin in all his walks.
Don't get all full of yourself,
Thats the keys of the kingdom right there, self will deny you to be like Him every time.
since God has given to each a measure of faith
Yes if God has come to you and be in you -- then you have His same faith, same mind, Spirit.
...so in Christ we, though many, are all members of one body, ...Rom 12:3-5
Only if you have from God that what Jesus received form Him in Matt 3:16. then you have the same mind and not until. You cant even know God without the same in you, not even Jesus knew Him until that event.

But to every one of us, grace is given according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
It isn't covered at all, God takes away the sins of this world not cover them over. You just dont know what that entails is all.
According to Paul and a myriad of witnesses, it is through Christ's death and resurrection.
I rejoice in God through His Spirit He puts within me and all who will receive Him are His temple.
When He ascended on High, He gave gifts to His people.

But to every one of us, grace is given according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

According to Paul and a myriad of witnesses, it is through Christ's death and resurrection.
According to Jesus you are supposed to have from God that what he had from Him and walk in it as He walks in it. But you walk as Paul did instead in sin.
When He ascended on High, He gave gifts to His people.
Yes and not until Matt 3:16 when He was raised up to the Father to know Him, you can read it how that happened, but you just won't believe it that he did, you believe Paul instead of Jesus in his ways. Jesus was raided up top father in Matt 3;16 and he described this new heaven and earth as born again.

You are wading in the shallows of a beach of a very deep ocean where you pick up the pebbles of shells that washed up from the deep that you never explore. Shallow is your understanding because of the shallowness of Paul wh never went to Christ to be without sin himself.

Thats the keys of the kingdom right there, self will deny you to be like Him every time.
That's because this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God, created in Christ Jesus.
You are wading in the shallows of a beach of a very deep ocean where you pick up the pebbles of shells that washed up from the deep that you never explore.
Again, I'm not into gazing at the stars nor collecting trinkets that shipwrecked gnostics lost at shore.

Maintain the course of faith in full assurance God's promise in Christ, having a good conscience; for some people have lost their compass and have made a shipwreck of their faith. 1 Tim 1

That's because this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God, created in Christ Jesus.
Yes Gods anointing was created in Jesus and us all who has received from God His anointing.
Again, I'm not into gazing at the stars nor collecting trinkets that shipwrecked gnostics lost at shore.
Well I understand. The simplicity in that message went completely over your head for sure.
Maintain the course of faith in full assurance God's promise in Christ, having a good conscience; for some people have lost their compass and have made a shipwreck of their faith. 1 Tim 1
I dont have to maintain the course of faith, if one is of God as Jesus was there is noting to maintain for God changes our disposition to be like Him and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following us who has received from God that what Jesus received from Him.

LOL, do you really think that Jesus had to try and maintain who he was in the Father, or was he secured in all things from the Father as we all are who has from Him that what Jesus had from Him to have His same mind and perfect as He is perfect.

You dont have a cue what His perfection is or you wouldn't be trying to defend that what you do not know of the Father from lack in receiving from Him that what Jesus did.

Well I understand. The simplicity in that message went completely over your head for sure.

You dont have a cue what His perfection is or you wouldn't be trying to defend that what you do not know of the Father from lack in receiving from Him that what Jesus did.
But it is from God that you have your new life in Christ Jesus, Whom God made our Wisdom from God, [revealed to us a knowledge of the divine plan of salvation previously hidden, manifesting itself as] our Righteousness [thus making us upright and putting us in right standing with God], and our Consecration [making us pure and holy], and our Redemption [providing our ransom from eternal penalty for sin]. 1 Cor 1:30

Back