Mormons are required to earn each blessing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonnie doesn't pawn her faith in the true Christ. She shares it. You reject it because you believe in false teachers who have poisoned your mind against the TRUE word of God. Your comments are misunderstandings EDITED--BORDERLINE RULE 12
Then I would recommend she spend more time sharing her newfound faith with others and not spend so much time here giving out misinformation about a religion she once was a member of... ex-mormon are notorious for leaving but not really leaving, case in point Janice.

3. The Mormons' gospel is not the good news; it requires obedience to Mormon laws and ordinances not found in the Bible.

Examples:

Accepting leaders' callings because they came from God.
Making and keeping covenants in the temple.
Having spouse and children sealed to you in a Mormon temple.
Having or participating in proxy work for deceased ancestors.

ETC.
It was taught, 40 days of Christ teaching his disciples the Kingdom of God and yet not one word is recorded for reason its sacred and not for the ears of the swine ..... as in the scripture cast not your pearls before the swines..

Then I would recommend she spend more time sharing her newfound faith with others and not spend so much time here giving out misinformation about a religion she once was a member of... ex-mormon are notorious for leaving but not really leaving, case in point Janice.
Bonnie was never a Mormon.

Your insults about former Mormons reflect badly on you and your church.

Bonnie was never a Mormon.

Your insults about former Mormons reflect badly on you and your church.
Excuse me, I was thinking Janice who has no idea of what our doctrine is... Bonnie on the other hand has to borrow from others to make her point on LDS doctrine... she ought to go to the source instead of those who are outright liars and frauds...

Also you own reflection on our church is antiquated and outdated... hmm

Excuse me, I was thinking Janice who has no idea of what our doctrine is... Bonnie on the other hand has to borrow from others to make her point on LDS doctrine... she ought to go to the source instead of those who are outright liars and frauds...

What I said about your insults stands. Thank you for giving us another fine example of it.

Oh, I suppose your KJV bible "is antiquated and outdated" as well as your racist Book of Mormon, and teachings of all those dead false prophets:unsure:.

It was taught, 40 days of Christ teaching his disciples the Kingdom of God and yet not one word is recorded for reason its sacred and not for the ears of the swine ..... as in the scripture cast not your pearls before the swines..
You are so confused that you don't know how to avoid those "swine." You teach extra-biblical laws and ordinances to all kinds of people. Are none of them swine?

Oh, I suppose your KJV bible "is antiquated and outdated" as well as your racist Book of Mormon, and teachings of all those dead false prophets:unsure:.
Huh? what are you talking about? I just wish once we could have a normal conversation without all the irrelevant garbage, sensationalist accusations, and misinformation... just once!

We have been called by God to expose false teachings. I have Christ and He wants me to make people aware of what the missionaries and other Mormons are trained to hide. If you heap on the false accusations and ad hominems, so be it.

Huh? what are you talking about? I just wish once we could have a normal conversation without all the irrelevant garbage, sensationalist accusations, and misinformation... just once!
Don't you know that people can pray for a normal conversation according to God's will? Just once?

We have been called by God to expose false teachings. I have Christ and He wants me to make people aware of what the missionaries and other Mormons are trained to hide. If you heap on the false accusations and ad hominems, so be it.
I see, so you were called and ordained by who, someone who has authority? someone who has the Priesthood Keys? or are we just claiming some false preacher or professor asked you to take on such a errand... I think the Bible strictly ask us to share the Gospel of Christ with all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back