The Climate Is So Bad..........

Greenland's glazier is growing.
If you accept from the authorities / experts the claim that the Greenland glacier is growing, you have no justification for dismissing the claim from these same authorities that most of the world's glaciers are shrinking.

Here's an article written for the layman, in which the glacial growth is explained hypothetically.

This same article states in several places that the Tulutsa glacier's growth is a rarity. Please explain why you accept the article's claim about the Tulutsa glacier, but not the same article's claim that glaciers around the world are generally getting smaller. We'll wait patiently for your reasoned response.

If you accept from the authorities / experts the claim that the Greenland glacier is growing, you have no justification for dismissing the claim from these same authorities that most of the world's glaciers are shrinking..

The ice is doing it's millennial migration to Greenland. That's how Greenland got its name, in a year the ice migrated to Iceland. You can guess when Iceland was named. Maybe.

Wow. Another scientist who thinks he is God and his opinions are absolutes. You're another scam artist in a long historical line of scam artists. Newton was confident. He was wrong. Einstein was confident, he was wrong. You are overly confident and you are wrong. I know you are wrong because your methods are not perfect and your sample size is very small. The environment is not a closed ecosystem controlled in a lab somewhere that has been continually tracked and observed as to identify every single influence upon it's lifecycle. Man is so.dumb that he can't even prevent his own death and here you are claiming to know the mysteries of the universe. Yes. Another failing scientist in a long line of failing scientists.
Yet you made no criticism of Dr Higgs being cited as the authority "par excellence" by a climate change denier.

One rule for those who reinforce your confirmation bias and another for everyone else?

Carefully re-read what I wrote.
Thank you so much for the suggestion. Not only did I re-read what you wrote I copied and pasted it. Here it is.

"Scientific research is not always government funded, as Dr Higgs' CV illustrates."

Re-reading it and copying and pasting it doesn't negate the question:

What% of Dr Higgs' research is government funded?

Wow. Another scientist who thinks he is God and his opinions are absolutes.

ad hominem - I was hoping for a better conversation with you, especially since you brought up logical fallacies. I have never met a scientist that believes he/she is God - or that opinions are absolute - especially myself.

Scientists are explorers and they explore to get understanding as the Bible commands us to do.

" The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Cherish her, and she will exalt you; embrace her, and she will honor you. She will give you a garland to grace your head and present you with a glorious crown." (Proverbs 4:7-9, NIV, underline mine)

Einstein was confident, he was wrong.

I'm curious. Will you explain to me Einstein's incorrectness?

.... I know you are wrong because your methods are not perfect and your sample size is very small.

As shown in the NASA video above, the sample size was the atmosphere of planet Earth. The sample size is exactly what was required to investigate anthropogenic emissions.

___

Last edited:
They provide the product that gives us the reliable power source we need, plus for many other things from clothing to medicines. Sorry friend, but these electric cars you champion will not work well in places like South Dakot and Montana in the winter. Plus, if they all went on the electric grid at once, the electric grid would collapse. Plus, the mining of the lithium for the batteries is dirty and polluting, and it's the same for making solar panels. Your "Green Energy" isn't so green after all.

Actually, my current hope is in hydrogen (pun not intended). Mercedes-Benz experimented with the concept in the 80's.

___

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the suggestion. Not only did I re-read what you wrote I copied and pasted it. Here it is.

"Scientific research is not always government funded, as Dr Higgs' CV illustrates."

Re-reading it and copying and pasting it doesn't negate the question:

What% of Dr Higgs' research is government funded?
Do you need me to parse the sentence for you?

I see your inner ten year old has come out to play. What next? Your dad is bigger than a leftist's dad? :rolleyes:
Do you need me to parse the sentence for you?
You can parse all you like the question is legit. Don't pull a vibise on me

Oh you don't like being told you do exactly the same thing is that it? I'd like to say I care but I hate to lie. Look in a mirror sweetie.

ad hominem - I was hoping for a better conversation with you, especially since you brought up logical fallacies. I have never met a scientist that believes he/she is God - or that opinions are absolute - especially myself.

Scientists are explorers and they explore to get understanding as the Bible commands us to do.

" The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Cherish her, and she will exalt you; embrace her, and she will honor you. She will give you a garland to grace your head and present you with a glorious crown." (Proverbs 4:7-9, NIV, underline mine)

I'm curious. Will you explain to me Einstein's incorrectness?

As shown in the NASA video above, the sample size was the atmosphere of planet Earth. The sample size is exactly what was required to investigate anthropogenic emissions.

___
Scientists overstate their understanding about every other breath they take. You're a hack referencing information from hacks.

The fact you don't know what Einstein was wrong proves you're not informed on the subject. Learn a little more before you start making empty claims.

Nasa has never sampled the entire atomsphere of the earth. They take small samples and make big claims.

Tell me, were was NASA in the 1800s?

If you accept from the authorities / experts the claim that the Greenland glacier is growing, you have no justification for dismissing the claim from these same authorities that most of the world's glaciers are shrinking.

Here's an article written for the layman, in which the glacial growth is explained hypothetically.

This same article states in several places that the Tulutsa glacier's growth is a rarity. Please explain why you accept the article's claim about the Tulutsa glacier, but not the same article's claim that glaciers around the world are generally getting smaller. We'll wait patiently for your reasoned response.
Some areas get colder and some areas get hotter year to year. It has always been that way. An overall increase in global temperature would negate an increase in any glacier increasing. That is what your idiot scientist have been saying for many years. When it doesn't happen, your idiot scientists have to make up another lie to cover their original lie. That is how liars operate. You're in good company with those liars.

Yet you made no criticism of Dr Higgs being cited as the authority "par excellence" by a climate change denier.

One rule for those who reinforce your confirmation bias and another for everyone else?
I didn't say he was anything. I simply want to see you deal with what he has said. You want to bash him when your experts are not experts themselves.

Back