Hedgeship of Adam ....

Anyway .....

back to the hedgeship of adam.

It is my limited understanding, that if one wants to convert to Judaism.

They do NOT go back to adam. (i. e. the hedgeship of adam)

But ... Noah and the Patriarch's.

Is this correct?

Last edited:
It is my limited understanding, that if one wants to convert to Judaism.
Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

:ninja:

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

So is that hedgeship of adam or not?

Hedgeship of adam?

IMO ..... Paul argues for such .....

Good point ...

Still don't understand though.

Not being ..... is a head scratcher.

Last edited:
This is Hawkeye's reply to that question from another sub forum:

Here is how "The Plains of Moab" became part of the nation of Israel:
Moab simply refers to the territory where the Moabites once lived. Being a Moabite means you are part of that tribal people. You could live on that land and not be a Moabite. Ruth was born a Moabite, meaning she was part of that tribal people. Later in her life, she stopped being a Moabite when her tribal affiliation was switched to the People of Israel.

Moab simply refers to the territory where the Moabites once lived. Being a Moabite means you are part of that tribal people. You could live on that land and not be a Moabite. Ruth was born a Moabite, meaning she was part of that tribal people. Later in her life, she stopped being a Moabite when her tribal affiliation was switched to the People of Israel.
Maybe, maybe not.
If she was a part of the "tribal" Moabite people, I seriously doubt that either Mahlon or Boaz would have married her, considering that the mandate against marrying Moabites was crystal clear.

Maybe, maybe not.
If she was a part of the "tribal" Moabite people, I seriously doubt that either Mahlon or Boaz would have married her, considering that the mandate against marrying Moabites was crystal clear.
But that's the whole point. Boaz could have a levirate marraige with her BECAUSE she had BECOME a Jew.

Ruth became part of people of Israel when she married Mahlon

not accepting exclusively - the God of Israel, the covenant/Law. the National designation, raising kids as Israelites -
may have been acceptable grounds for divorce of foreigner wives
doesn't seem to be the case with Ruth

Last edited:
Ruth became part of people of Israel when she married Mahlon

not accepting exclusively - the God of Israel, the covenant/Law. the National designation, raising kids as Israelites -
may have been acceptable grounds for divorce of foreigner wives
doesn't seem to be the case with Ruth
There's a lot of guessing and supposing going on.

So is that hedgeship of adam or not?
Hedgeship of adam?

IMO ..... Paul argues for such .....

Good point ...

Still don't understand though.

Not being ..... is a head scratcher.
let's clear up the Matter from Genesis unto today. we speak of a Spiritual SEED.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

as the apostle said concerning the Jews, Rom 2:28 &29, by "FAITH" one is Abraham seed. be ye Jew or Gentile.

let's clear up the Matter from Genesis unto today. we speak of a Spiritual SEED.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

as the apostle said concerning the Jews, Rom 2:28 &29, by "FAITH" one is Abraham seed. be ye Jew or Gentile.

That was kind of were I was headed with this.

Do Jewish people believe in it?

I understand it is kind of a wierd question, as the Jew;s were able to track their genealogy back to Adam.

Not an expert on the matter ...... but the way I read it is the Jewish nation was so post to be an improvement.

Not being stuck in Adam..

Thoughts?

adam (a real being)
betrayed God.

For some reason, this bottom portion did not show up when I first replied. Perhaps you edited it in later?

The tradition is, if someone is a convert to Judaism, they had a Jewish soul that drove them to convert. Those who never convert do not have Jewish souls. There would be no such thing as someone who had a Jewish soul who didn't convert.

If you accept this tradition, then by extension you agree that Ruth had a Jewish soul which drove her to convert from Moabite to Jew.

some have eden souls and want to return to eden in the other reality.

and others have canaanite souls and follow the demiurge who created this mimic earth, and believe in this earth.

Back