Mormons are required to earn each blessing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, so you were called and ordained by who, someone who has authority? someone who has the Priesthood Keys? or are we just claiming some false preacher or professor asked you to take on such a errand... I think the Bible strictly ask us to share the Gospel of Christ with all ...
Mormons have no priesthood and no priesthood keys. It makes no difference what the Bible says if you follow false gods, false prophets, false teachers, etc.

I don't need a preacher or professor to lay out the steps God wants me to take. His word is a light to my path.

2 Timothy 3
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Are you kidding? I've seen the Light of Christ emanating from their posts!
So why are you here, why not emanate the light of Christ to those who are lost instead of arguing with LDS who are not going to change what we believe... you're kicking against the P R I C K S...

So why are you here, why not emanate the light of Christ to those who are lost instead of arguing with LDS who are not going to change what we believe... you're kicking against the P R I C K S...
Why are you here? I thought you wanted interaction/conversations with Christians. If not, go to a Mormon site or go do your hometeaching.

Mormons have no priesthood and no priesthood keys. It makes no difference what the Bible says if you follow false gods, false prophets, false teachers, etc.

I don't need a preacher or professor to lay out the steps God wants me to take

But the NT church did--they had the living, mortal apostles and prophets:

Ephesians 2:20---King James Version

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

And this was what they did:

Acts 16:4-5---King James Version
4 And as they went through the cities, they delivered them the decrees for to keep, that were ordained of the apostles and elders which were at Jerusalem.
5 And so were the churches established in the faith, and increased in number daily.

But the NT church did--they had the living, mortal apostles and prophets:

Ephesians 2:20---King James Version
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

The apostles and Savior died. They are still the firm foundation and chief corner stone.

And this was what they did:

Acts 16:4-5---King James Version
4 And as they went through the cities, they delivered them the decrees for to keep, that were ordained of the apostles and elders which were at Jerusalem.
5 And so were the churches established in the faith, and increased in number daily.
Jesus still leads His followers. Have you fallen asleep?

Last edited:
No such thing as a non-member, just names of other churches that have no clue to the proper name... we call them politely Gentiles (not belonging to Christ Chruch) ... hmm
Anyone can tack on the name of Jesus Christ in their church, but that won't automatically make it Christian. Look at Christian Science!

What makes a church a church of Jesus Christ is what it TEACHES--and YOUR church teaches a false Savior, actual brother to Satan in the supposed pre-mortal existence; God wasn't always God but had to learn how to become a God; God the Father and his heavenly consort, Heavenly Mother, have bodies of flesh and bones, but procreate in an unspecified manner, ONLY spirit children--none of these things is remotely biblical and are in fact, blasphemous. Your church was founded by a lying, scrying fale prophet who married girls still in their teens and other men's wives, while they were still married to their first husbands--and yes, in at least two cases the marriages were for "time and eternity." I have the actual words of the wives themselves.

You can call us "gentiles" if you want to, but far from being polite, it smacks of snobbery. God is no respecter of persons, remember?

Then I would recommend she spend more time sharing her newfound faith with others and not spend so much time here giving out misinformation about a religion she once was a member of... ex-mormon are notorious for leaving but not really leaving, case in point Janice.
Uh, Richard, I was never a Mormon. Where on earth did you get THAT idea?

I do not give out "misinformation" on here. Another Mormon who used to be on here accused me of that. When I asked, several times, for proof, he gave me BUPKISS.

I do my best to research about LDS beliefs, and I am more than happy to admit when I am wrong and apologize, but I must be shown PROOF. But I know from past experience, that even when I DO, some Mormons on here STILL won't believe me. Like on that old thread I started shortly after these boards came up, on how your church teaches that men can evolve into gods. Some LDSers on here denied the evolved part, even when I quoted from their own church writings. Like here:

Darned if I do; darned if I don't....

Last edited:
Then stop with execration and loathing for LDS doctrine which you pretend to know... by the way, Christ does not lie.
"Exacration"? What is that?

And we Christians only loathe false doctrines, which means pretty much most LDS doctrines. And Janice isn't "pretending." She used to be a Mormon, remember?

No, Christ doesn't lie, but your church certainly does!

I see, so you were called and ordained by who, someone who has authority?

The Holy Spirit.
someone who has the Priesthood Keys?

ALL believers are a royal priesthood to God the Father, with Jesus Christ as our great High Priest. No need for the phony baloney "priesthoods" of the LDS church.
or are we just claiming some false preacher or professor asked you to take on such a errand... I think the Bible strictly ask us to share the Gospel of Christ with all ...
Yes, share the TRUE gospel of the TRUE Jesus Christ of the Bible, with all--not the fake one of the LDS church!

But the Bible ALSO tells us to contend for the truth, and to expose error.

The Sin and Doom of Ungodly People​

3 Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people. 4 For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

Jude must have had a premonition of Joseph Smith, Jr. and Brigham Young....they and your church deny the true Gospel of the true Jesus Christ of the Bible, earning condemnation for itself and its followers.

That is for all believers, of which Janice is one. I am another. Magdalena is yet another. Same with Theo and organgrinder.

"Exacration"? What is that?

Denouncing.
And we Christians only loathe false doctrines, which means pretty much most LDS doctrines. And Janice isn't "pretending." She used to be a Mormon, remember?
Used to be a LDS Saint who paid little attention to doctrine. Now has been chained down by Lucifer and deceived into believing in latter Day Christian Churches that preach the precepts of man...

No, Christ doesn't lie, but your church certainly does!
So you're without doubt, misinformed and deceived also...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back