Who is the rat at mara lago?

I have seen that the FBI was informed from the inside. Who is the rat? Any guesses?

Surely there will be an arrest any minute now.

The real question is the Trump family was watching the F. B. I.on CCTV and eating popcorn, but were they also eating M&Ms? Asking for a friend.

Surely there will be an arrest any minute now.

The real question is the Trump family was watching the F. B. I.on CCTV and eating popcorn, but were they also eating M&Ms? Asking for a friend.
If the Trump family were watching the FBI search, they can hardly accuse them of planting evidence, right?

I have seen that the FBI was informed from the inside. Who is the rat? Any guesses?
So you think that someone who sees illegal behavior that jeopardizes the safety of the USA and reports it should be tarred by calling them a rat?

I think they should be praised as a patriot.

So you think that someone who sees illegal behavior that jeopardizes the safety of the USA and reports it should be tarred by calling them a rat?

No. It is a generic term I could have used mole but I figure Trump himself would use rat.

Or a snitch. You do understand that the FBI already knew those documents were there, right?

What a edit per mod. Just admit you hate trump. For once in your life show Edit per mod.

Dial it back. Reread the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, yes I am.
I think honesty and integrity and fidelity and reliance on facts are important.
Trump embodies none of those, and that should be pointed out.
If you think facts are important, then why did you keep accusing Trump of being a criminal when he has never been convicted?

Integrity is recognizing that Trump is a traitor to the USA, and is only motivated by what profits him.
Sounds just like "Mr. Ten Percent" then, you know "The Big Guy", that mentally challenged current occupant of the White House. He couldn't even put his own jacket on by himself the other day.

Back