The Ultimate Apologetic

For starters, Muslims do not believe that Christ is the sacrifice of atonement for their sins, much less that He he is the risen Savior.
Neither do most of our denomination. They never have met the Christ to know who Christ is. Christ is not a person, Christ is the disposition of the persons who are anointed of God, Christ in me is the same anointing from God as Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16.
Some babbler who thinks he was illuminated at the tree of knowledge.
Everyone is who has receieved from God His knowledge, His mind, or Spirit the mind is called. But to the one who has not received His same mind, Christ in you, knowledge, is babble isn't it?
We've addressed this, "These are they that testify of Me."
Yes but most here testify of the gods they have formed from their laws to regulate a belief about a god for sure.

To testify of God as Jesus did then you would have to have from Him that what Jesus did. Your testimony is from your own devices.
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in Him.
As many as has seen Him we became like Him. 1 John 3. Obedience is key for you can believe anything about a god but if one will obey Him as Jesus did that is the only way you can come to Him as Jesus did was through. obedience.

Jesus believed in a god and taught the laws of in the Jewish temples even at a young age, but the moment he stopped believing and obeyed and received then His whole life and ministry changed in a moments time with a new mind and knowledge he had not known prior.

We are no different from the same if one is to know God at all. Not even Jesus could know Him without that revelation from God Himself. See Matt 3:16 that those alleged christians we have do not believe happened, for they have made that man a god instead of the One who came to Jesus. These cant know that what is foreign to their understanding.

JonHawk said:
For starters, Muslims do not believe that Christ is the sacrifice of atonement for their sins, much less that He he is the risen Savior.
Neither do most of our denomination...,
Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. 2 Cor 6
Christ is the disposition of the persons
Your disposition is to twist Scripture and deny Christ.

But we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to everyone’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
Nor does our denominations. These see god as a man and savior instead of the anointing in that man from God who does the saving. These do not believe in Christ at all, they believe in the doctrines they have set to regulate a belief about a savior.

Jesus couldn't nor can save anyone and didnt. His very own disciples flat out denied him to be identified with him in his trials and tribulations, not one came to be identified with him, and it is no different today.

Jesus can save you if you will follow him to the One who des the saving. very few are saved by God.

See how Jesus disciples got saved in an upper room, it want Jesus who came to them and opened up who God is, it was the same Spirit who came to Jesus and did the same in Him by the same Spirit in Matt 3:16. And the same in us all who has received His salvation as all of these did.
Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers.
I cant, Those who has received from God that what Jesus did are all the same in Christ, Gods anointing in us, holy pure, and without sin as Jesus was. Most are unequally yoked to God is all.
For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness?
Righteousness is not of law, righteousness is God manifest in you that you be like Him. Jesus laws was designed to lead you the Father yourself. Jesus laws are be perfect as God in heaven is perfect, He in you and you inHim as one as Jesus was one sin Him, and those laws are many that you be like Him as Jesus was like Him. Same mind, same walk as He walks. Those laws in which most of you guys are lawless to the laws Jesus presented from the father if you are to be of the Father yourself as Jesus was of the Father.
And what communion has light with darkness?
Cant have light without dark. without dark there is no contrast.
15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. 2 Cor 6

Your disposition is to twist Scripture and deny Christ.
And I do understand why! Jesus had the same issues with the same, they said he twisted things all around and a blasphemer to didnt they? You cant see at all what you are doing concerning the ways of God be in you as He was in Jesus.

DO you know why you are not like Him as Jesus was like Him? You are of Paul instead.

And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Rom 8:9
Jesus couldn't nor can save anyone and didnt.
"But you do not believe because you do not belong to Me."
Jesus can save you if you will follow him to the One who des the saving. very few are saved by God.
"The truth is seen in Christ and in you, because the darkness is passing and the true light is already shining."
JonHawk said:
And what communion has light with darkness?
Cant have light without dark. without dark there is no contrast.
“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Rom 8:9
Amen they are of sin instead as Paul was of sin.
"But you do not believe because you do not belong to Me."
That is right but Paul never belonged to Him, he was of sin instead.
"The truth is seen in Christ and in you, because the darkness is passing and the true light is already shining."
Yes same light who was in Christ Jesus is in me.
“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
Whoever follows Jesus too the father cant walk in darkness for He is my light, knowledge, disposition of.

"I was not disobedient to the vision from heaven." Acts 26:19
Amen they are of sin instead as Paul was of sin. That is right but Paul never belonged to Him, he was of sin instead.

Yes same light who was in Christ Jesus is in me. Whoever follows Jesus too the father cant walk in darkness for He is my light, knowledge, disposition of.
But unlike you, Paul, together with a cloud of witnesses agreed through Christ, we all have access to the Father.
Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.Heb 12

"I was not disobedient to the vision from heaven." Acts 26:19
And what vision wast that? one from sin?
But unlike you, Paul, together with a cloud of witnesses agreed through Christ, we all have access to the Father.
We all do have access to the Father just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.Heb 12
If Paul had fixed his eyes on Jesus he wouldn't have been that sinner, or at least delivered from sin never to be remembered anymore.

And what vision wast that? one from sin?
The revelation of Jesus Christ.
I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. 5 For in him you have been enriched in every way—with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge— 6 God thus confirming our testimony about Christ among you. 1 Cor1
We all do have access to the Father just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
Get it through your thick gnostic head, Through Jesus Christ who was declared the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. Rom 1
If Paul had fixed his eyes on Jesus he wouldn't have been that sinner, or at least delivered from sin never to be remembered anymore.
You certainly have a knack of projecting your issues on others since you don't promote sonship through Christ.

These are the ones who cause division not having the Spirit of Christ.

The revelation of Jesus Christ.
The revelation of the Christ came to Jesus in Matt 3:16. That is when Gods anointing, Christ, was opened to him.
I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. 5 For in him you have been enriched in every way—with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge— 6 God thus confirming our testimony about Christ among you. 1 Cor1
As a sinner? That is what Paul preached that he was, a sinner.
Get it through your thick gnostic head, Through Jesus Christ who was declared the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. Rom 1
I got the same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 through my thick skull, mine was a think and hard headed as yours a long time ago for I once followed the ways of Pauls laws as well and even taught his ways, until God came to me as He did Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opens up His truth in me as He did in Jesus, where Jesus willed himself over to God and until I willed myself over to God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, I was like you are instead.
You certainly have a knack of projecting your issues on others since you don't promote sonship through Christ.
Nor did Jesus to the same and look how the same treated him.
These are the ones who cause division not having the Spirit of Christ.
Absolutely the truth.

You have learned to say what not what God says but to say something after you have heard what He says from your own understanding and not His understanding, where you should be like Him and perfect even as your Father in heaven Is perfect, holy, pure, and without sin by the Christ, His anointing, He puts in man.

And a voice from heaven said,
“This is my beloved Son; with Him I am well pleased.” Matt 3:13-17
The revelation of the Christ came to Jesus in Matt 3:16. That is when Gods anointing, Christ, was opened to him.
So, based on your account, the jesus you profess was confused as the day is long until he had an epiphany.
Why then does Jesus tell John, on the previous verse (Matt 3:15) that what was about to take place, was the proper way to fulfill all righteousness?
I got the same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16
He will judge the world in righteousness Psalm 96:13
As a sinner? That is what Paul preached that he was, a sinner.
Justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, Rom 3:23-24
through my thick skull, mine was a think and hard headed as yours a long time ago for I once followed the ways of Pauls laws
until God came to me as He did Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opens up His truth
He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead. Acts 17:31
... until I willed myself over to God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, I was like you are instead.
But as many as received Him, He gave the authority (power, right) to become the children of God, born not of the will of man...
but of God. John 1:12-13
JonHawk said:
The ones who cause division do not have the Spirit of Christ
Absolutely the truth.

You have learned to say what not what God says but to say something after you have heard what He says from your own understanding and not His understanding, ...
How great are your works, Lord, how profound your thoughts! Senseless people do not know, fools do not understand,
that though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will be destroyed forever.
But you, Lord, are forever exalted. Psalm 92:5-8

And a voice from heaven said,
“This is my beloved Son; with Him I am well pleased.” Matt 3:13-17
He does the same in us all who has received Him as Jesus did and opened to him as well that obviously you do not believe Matt 3:16 and wish was never written in that he can. Why one is not like Him is the real issue here.
So, based on your account, the jesus you profess was confused as the day is long until he had an epiphany.
Why then does Jesus tell John, on the previous verse (Matt 3:15) that what was about to take place, was the proper way to fulfill all righteousness?
Because the only way you or Jesus or Moses Or Abraham or anyone one else could become like Him is to receive in you the very same, but that seems to escape a lot of these religious minds blinded by you're own devices for your gods that is contrary to the One Jesus presented.
He will judge the world in righteousness Psalm 96:13
It is this very day, and everyone knows very well if they are like the father as Jesus became like Him in Matt 3:16, and that doesnt seem to compute with some here does it? What a novel idea to be like Him!!!
Justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, Rom 3:23-24
Justified when you relinquish your laws for tradition as Jesus did from the temples he taught in and became like God to know the difference from your laws to His laws which is -- be as I am. Works for me, may not be good enough for you but it isn't I who is without.
He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead. Acts 17:31
You know very well if you are of the Father as Jesus came and taught or not. If you are not like his teachings and his teachings of be ye therefore perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect is just noise!
But as many as received Him, He gave the authority (power, right) to become the children of God, born not of the will of man...
but of God. John 1:12-13
Bingo !! born of God Himself. See 1 John 3:9 I am born of God no different from Jesus being born of God in Matt 3:16.
You are so busy being right you cant see the other light Jesus saw in Matt 3:16 that He puts within every man who receives the same as Jesus did, Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary Jesus, 120, and me.

Why is these guys way so different from you that their ways is foreign to yours?
How great are your works, Lord, how profound your thoughts! Senseless people do not know, fools do not understand,
that though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will be destroyed forever.
But you, Lord, are forever exalted. Psalm 92:5-8
If he is according to you, you would be like Him as Jesus was like Him instead of you making your gods like you?

He does the same in us all who has received Him as Jesus did and opened to him as well that obviously you do not believe Matt 3:16 and wish was never written in that he can. Why one is not like Him is the real issue here.
Perhaps they went to the tree of knowledge and have a serious disconnect.

For in Christ you have been made perfect, complete [having come to life in abundance], and He is the head over all ....Col 2:10
Because the only way you or Jesus or Moses Or Abraham or anyone one else could become like Him is to receive in you the very same, but that seems to escape a lot of these religious minds blinded by you're own devices for your gods that is contrary to the One Jesus presented.
No one has seen God at any time; the [One and] only begotten God Son] who is exact nature of the Father, He has revealed Him. John 1:18
It is this very day, and everyone knows very well if they are like the father as Jesus became like Him in Matt 3:16, and that doesnt seem to compute with some here does it? What a novel idea to be like Him!!!
What does not compute to you is that life is through the Son. He who has the Son has life; 1 John 5:12
You are so busy being right you cant see the other light Jesus saw in Matt 3:16 that He puts within every man who receives the same as Jesus did, Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary Jesus, 120, and me.
And your so busy blabbing that you forgot that reconciliation is through faith in Christ.
He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. Col 1
Why is these guys way so different from you that their ways is foreign to yours?
For through Christ we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people; Eph 2:18-19
If he is according to you, you would be like Him as Jesus was like Him instead of you making your gods like you?
Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live. But not everyone has this knowledge. 1 Cor 8:6-7

Perhaps they went to the tree of knowledge and have a serious disconnect.
Mockery of the ways of God won't win you any points with Him LOL.

Your ignorance of how one gains Gods knowledge shines. See Matt 3:16 this is how one gains Gods knowledge. You see it as eating an apple from a tree LOL.
For in Christ you have been made perfect, complete [having come to life in abundance], and He is the head over all ....Col 2:10
Yes I am anointed of God for sure, Christ in me. Jesus had that same anointing from god as well. You are supposed to have yourself..
No one has seen God at any time; the [One and] only begotten God Son] who is exact nature of the Father, He has revealed Him. John 1:18
And all who has receieved from God are His sons begotten of God, or born of God is the better term for begotten, has seen Him. And when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him to. 1 John 3.
What does not compute to you is that life is through the Son. He who has the Son has life; 1 John 5:12
What does not compute with you is I am His son and you are supposed to be as well, but that aint happening by your responsis.

And your so busy blabbing that you forgot that reconciliation is through faith in Christ.
Reconciliation is returning to the original intent of God for mankind to be like Him. Which is just babble for you for sure.
He is the head of the body,
Yes He is my head, His Godhead bodily. The head of my body and the body obeyed what ever the head dictates to it.
the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. Col 1
And God is pleased that I have the same from Him as Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16.
For through Christ we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
Ys one cant have access to the Father least you are anointed of Him by His Spirit as Jesus was. See Matt 3:16 this is how God does it in man.
Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people; Eph 2:18-19
Yes we are perfect even as our Father is perfect, righteous, holy, pure, and without sin and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.
Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live. But not everyone has this knowledge. 1 Cor 8:6-7
Nor did Paul or he wouldn't have made the statement of Jesus Christ whom all things came and through but would have stated all came through by the Father as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 whom God created to do His will just as He created us all to do His will. You dont know what His will for you is do you?

Your ignorance of how one gains Gods knowledge shines.
Your ignorance dissipates when you come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—Eph 4
God created to do His will just as He created us all to do His will. You dont know what His will for you is do you?
God's will is that you should be sanctified, set apart in Christ; ...For God has not called us to uncleanness, but in sanctification.. 8 Therefore, anyone who rejects this, rejects the very God who grants you his Holy Spirit. 1 Thess 4
See Matt 3:16 this is how one gains Gods knowledge. You see it as eating an apple from a tree LOL.
Eating from the tree of knowledge is your preferred delicacy, but every now and then you're brutally honest and admit that the meeting place is at the mercy seat of Christ.

And there I will meet with you, and I will speak with you from above the mercy seat, Ex 25:22

Last edited:
Your ignorance dissipates when you come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
Just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—Eph 4
Yes an Paul used trickery on you and said he did.

2 Cor, 12:16, Be that as it may, I was not a burden to you; but crafty as I am, I caught you by trickery. ... But be it so, I did not burden you; but being crafty, I caught you .

He defiantly caught you through trickery, soothsaying, to turn you toward him and away from Jesus Christ to be like him instead.

God's will is that you should be sanctified, set apart in Christ; ...For God has not called us to uncleanness, but in sanctification.. 8 Therefore, anyone who rejects this, rejects the very God who grants you his Holy Spirit. 1 Thess 4
Everyone who is of Christ is set apart from the religious minds.
Eating from the tree of knowledge is your preferred delicacy, but every now and then you're brutally honest and admit that the meeting place is at the mercy seat of Christ.
Yes the pace where man and God come todtehr as one, which is His anointing in mam, Christ in us. Jesus receieved His anointing, Christ, in Matt 3:16. He didnt know God or His Spirit either until God opens it to Him.

There sure a lot of you guys here who wish Matt 3:16 wants in there, LOL for it kinda spoils the gods you have conjured in your mind.
And there I will meet with you, and I will speak with you from above the mercy seat, Ex 25:22
That is what Jesus said -- In that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you Himself. That day just isn't come for you that is very obvious, for you cant even go to Jesus for information, you have to go to the opinions of another such as Paul.

There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. Eph 4
2 Cor, 12:16,
Paul defiantly caught you through trickery, soothsaying, to turn you toward him and away from Jesus Christ to be like him instead.

That day just isn't come for you that is very obvious, for you cant even go to Jesus for information, you have to go to the opinions of another such as Paul.
Did we not walk in the same Spirit? [Now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light Eph 5:8]
Again, do you think that we excuse ourselves to you? We speak before God in Christ. But we do all things, for your edification. 2 Cor 12:18-19

There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. Eph 4

Did we not walk in the same Spirit? [Now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light Eph 5:8]
Again, do you think that we excuse ourselves to you? We speak before God in Christ. But we do all things, for your edification. 2 Cor 12:18-19
All do who has received from God the same Spirit as he did from God.

Paul didnt walk in the same Spirit of God that Jesus did at all, his teachings as a sinner confirms who he was of for sure. See 1 John 3:8 tells who a sinner is of no matter how hard a sinner can try and convince Jesus who was without sin that he is forgiven of sin.. One cant be forgiven for that what he is not willing to give over to God that He may deal with your sin.

"They will all know Me"
All do who has received from God the same Spirit as he did from God.

Paul didnt walk in the same Spirit of God that Jesus did at all, ...One cant be forgiven for that what he is not willing to give over to God that He may deal with your sin.
No one has ever accused gnostics of being the brightest bulb in the box.

"Their sins and their wicked deeds, transgressions, lawless acts, iniquity I will remember no more." Heb 10:17

Last edited:
"They will all know Me"

No one has ever accused gnostics of being the brightest bulb in the box.
Well all who has from God His same mind, Spirit, as gnostic do all have the same Spirit in us that Jesus had in himself from God. See Matt 3:16, Jesus know that truth as well.

The problem in your understanding is you never have received from God His mind, born again to think in His terms is all.
"Their sins and their wicked deeds, transgressions, lawless acts, iniquity I will remember no more." Heb 10:17
Only if one has receieved from God that what Jesus did from Him to be His righteous. Sin is not the righteousness of God at all my friend as you view righteousness that Paul teaches you as a sinner.

Jesus really is the better way you only reject his way in favor of another as Paul is all.

Well all who has from God His same mind, Spirit, as gnostic do all have the same Spirit in us that Jesus had in himself from God. See Matt 3:16, Jesus know that truth as well.
The problem in your understanding is you never have received from God His mind, born again to think in His terms is all.
Only if one has receieved from God that what Jesus did from Him to be His righteous. Sin is not the righteousness of God at all my friend as you view righteousness that Paul teaches you as a sinner.

Jesus really is the better way
And all the prophets, from Samuel and those who follow, as many as have spoken, have also foretold these days. 25 You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.” Acts 3
you only reject his way in favor of another as Paul is all.
Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” 2 Timothy 2:19

Back