How to know that God exists.

I think you mean choice.
So before 2030 we can expect something to happen? What?
Correct.

Friend, the seventh and last millennium arrived, that is the seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day, now the time is of the righteous Judgment of GOD, the Judgment Seat of Christ, the Dispensation of Grace for salvation have already finished. Around two thousand years ago JESUS warned and said: "This Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in ALL the world for a witness unto ALL nations; and then shall the END come", this prophetic message of JESUS is fulfilling LITERALLY at this current time, understand? Now, now, if you are not knowing that the END OF ALL THINGS HAS ARRIVED, it is because you, and who is like you, are sleeping the sleep of death.

Furthermore, the condemnation and PUNISHMENT after this righteous Judgment of GOD is the ETERNAL perdition and it has already started, understand? Yeah, it has already started and it will NEVER END, it is for ever and ever, for everlasting to everlasting, withoud END, OF COURSE. It's that.

I've already said, anything that confirms your assertions as true. If you can give that then there will be no further questions. But it looks like you're avoiding the issue which means you don't have such evidence.
But you have got to tell me what support and how much you are disposed to accept and tell me, so that when I present the kind and quantity you are disposed to be satisfied with, then you will no longer demand again and again and again and again . . . support.

----------------------

Hi Whatsisface, I don't seem to get anywhere with you.

What about we return to my post which attracted your attention, and you this time comment on it, okay?

-------------------

Post from Yrger, Today at 4:24 AM #224

Hi everyone, the key to open the lock that anti God folks lock themselves in - for keeping God out, is the investigation of existence:

1. We humans are examples of contingent existence.
2. Contingent existence depends on necessary existence to come to existence.
3. The necessary existence is God.

But you have got to tell me what support and how much you are disposed to accept and tell me, so that when I present the kind and quantity you are disposed to be satisfied with, then you will no longer demand again and again and again and again . . . support.

----------------------

He'll forever be your antagonist and naysayer, no matter what you say.

Correct.

Friend, the seventh and last millennium arrived, that is the seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day, now the time is of the righteous Judgment of GOD, the Judgment Seat of Christ, the Dispensation of Grace for salvation have already finished. Around two thousand years ago JESUS warned and said: "This Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in ALL the world for a witness unto ALL nations; and then shall the END come", this prophetic message of JESUS is fulfilling LITERALLY at this current time, understand? Now, now, if you are not knowing that the END OF ALL THINGS HAS ARRIVED, it is because you, and who is like you, are sleeping the sleep of death.

Furthermore, the condemnation and PUNISHMENT after this righteous Judgment of GOD is the ETERNAL perdition and it has already started, understand? Yeah, it has already started and it will NEVER END, it is for ever and ever, for everlasting to everlasting, withoud END, OF COURSE. It's that.

Hi Oseas, it's useless for you to quote the Bible to convince Tiburon that he is in great peril to burn in hell.

The man does not give a fig for you and your biblical warnings of eternal hell.

Just continue praying for him.

Hi MikeT, please explain how I have committed a tautology. Okay?
By defining God as existence, any attempt to provide evidence for this would mean providing things which exist - which is a tautology. Your evidence for the thing you claimed would be the thing you claimed.

Hi Oseas, it's useless for you to quote the Bible to convince Tiburon that he is in great peril to burn in hell.

The man does not give a fig for you and your biblical warnings of eternal hell.

Just continue praying for him.
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand?

Romans 2:v.5 to 11
5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against this Day of wrath and revelation of the righteous Judgment of GOD;

6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with GOD.

By defining God as existence, any attempt to provide evidence for this would mean providing things which exist - which is a tautology. Your evidence for the thing you claimed would be the thing you claimed.

Please reproduce my post verbatim and the post #, so that you and I can see that you are mistaken with what you allege me to have said.

Here I go again.

Everything in existence are inter-connected and working together, that is why there is no chaos.

What are those everything?

First of course there is God, then everything created by God.

That explains why there is no chaos.

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand?

Romans 2:v.5 to 11
5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against this Day of wrath and revelation of the righteous Judgment of GOD;

6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with GOD.

Don't neglect to pray for Tiburon.

I will show you how: let yourself do genuine thinking:

"The rest of you not out of your mind, think:
In ultimate summation, God and His existence are synonymous, i.e. they are identical - that is why there is something God cannot do, namely, to commit suicide."

Let you 5wize think positively instead of negatively.

1. There is existence.
2. Existence are of two kinds.
3. Permanent and transient.
4. Transient existence depends on permanent existence to stay in existence.
5. In ultimae summation, the permanent existence "equates to an eternal disembodied mind that possesses a will and intent to create."
6. I call that God.
5. does not follow.

You sound pretty bitter, Steve. Just because you failed doesn't mean yrger necessarily will.
?
I'm not the one who failed.
The basis for knowing God is real and knowable is found in Jesus.

People who follow Jesus have been learning to know God for millennia.

The gospel has stated dating back to antiquity that it's perceived as foolishness to those who are perishing and the power of God to salvation for all those who believe him.

No. I'm not bitter. I've simply noted the fact of their antagonism towards the truth.

Please reproduce my post verbatim and the post #, so that you and I can see that you are mistaken with what you allege me to have said.
If you can't be bothered to follow along the thread of conversation, I'm not going to be bothered to do your work for you.

Lacking any attempt by you to address what I've said will automatically default to you conceding my point. You're trying to define God as the kind of evidence you'd present to show God exists - which in this case is a pantheistic tautology.

I presume you have a reason to believe in God that you think is good. If so, please present it.
As you don't get anywhere with others, either. It's you, not us.

?
And what is that basis? You forgot to give the very thing that would count.

The gospel has stated dating back to antiquity that it's perceived as foolishness to those who are perishing and the power of God to salvation for all those who believe him.
Now all you have to do is show the Gospel is the word of God and not men alone. You forgot to give the very thing that would count.
No. I'm not bitter. I've simply noted the fact of their antagonism towards the truth.
You never give good reason to show what you say is the truth.

Here I go again.

Everything in existence are inter-connected and working together, that is why there is no chaos.

What are those everything?

First of course there is God, then everything created by God.

That explains why there is no chaos.
But there is chaos. There isn't on the atomic level, but there is on our level, just go into an asteroid field and you will find chaos.

Last edited:
5. does not follow.
I will show you how: let yourself do genuine thinking:

"The rest of you not out of your mind, think:
In ultimate summation, God and His existence are synonymous, i.e. they are identical - that is why there is something God cannot do, namely, to commit suicide."

Let you 5wize think positively instead of negatively.

1. There is existence.
2. Existence are of two kinds.
3. Permanent and transient.
4. Transient existence depends on permanent existence to stay in existence.
5. In ultimae summation, the permanent existence "equates to an eternal disembodied mind that possesses a will and intent to create."
6. I call that God.
5. does not follow.

----------------

Hi Eightcrackers, you say "5. does not follow."

Yes, it does follow, because transient existence has no other possibility of surviving in existence, except from the continuous creative power of the permanent self-existent God keeping it in existence.

Anyway, Eightcrackers, may I ask you to explain how and why you allege that "5. does not follow"?

?

Hi SteveB, I have a problem for you.

God and Jesus are advocates of divine justice - it's all in the Bible.

There must have been billions and billions and billions . . . of humans from the beginning of man's appearance to the present.

Are these people going to burn in hell because they never get to know the Bible?

Back